If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

Ya im also very good at hiding where my weight is... but its there. :) I can't wait to feel great at goal! :)

nite nite honey xxx

You will do brill tomorrow Hun dont mind those haters they are just jealous that you are doing so well and looking so amazing and i bet they are looking at you saying to themselves "god how does she do it, I wish I had her figure"
Don't mind them I hate people like that it really bugs me

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Some people are so odd & stick their nose in where it's not wanted....I've had 'don't be going all anorexic on me' from my Dad at 9st7, size 10-12, whilst scoffing his roast beef dinner with creamed potatoes & a vat of wine. They don't like change either, or seeing people do well for themselves....

AND...you are most certainly NOT boring!!! Healthy choices does not a bore make. Hope it's a good one tomorrow :)

Ya im also very good at hiding where my weight is... but its there. :) I can't wait to feel great at goal! :)

nite nite honey xxx

You will do brill tomorrow Hun dont mind those haters they are just jealous that you are doing so well and looking so amazing and i bet they are looking at you saying to themselves "god how does she do it, I wish I had her figure"
Don't mind them I hate people like that it really bugs me

Some people are so odd & stick their nose in where it's not wanted....I've had 'don't be going all anorexic on me' from my Dad at 9st7, size 10-12, whilst scoffing his roast beef dinner with creamed potatoes & a vat of wine. They don't like change either, or seeing people do well for themselves....

AND...you are most certainly NOT boring!!! Healthy choices does not a bore make. Hope it's a good one tomorrow :)

Morning Sweeties :) So WI is here and in approximately 2 hours I will know my fate! I actually think in some respects I eat MORE whilst I'm on WW, I just make far better choices so that I stretch my pp as much as I can! X

Here to subscribe. You have done amazing. Best of luck with the rest of your journey.

Welcome to the mad house Sweetie :) All the cool kids hang out here ;-) x

Morning Sweeties :) So WI is here and in approximately 2 hours I will know my fate! I actually think in some respects I eat MORE whilst I'm on WW, I just make far better choices so that I stretch my pp as much as I can! X

Welcome to the mad house Sweetie :) All the cool kids hang out here ;-) x

Mornin hun. I think you wil def get a loss this morn. Gud luck hun.x

Morning!!
Good luck with WI.
I'm working 9-1 again (and will be for the next 3 Fridays as well) so shall miss your WI result until I get finished.
I'm sure you will do fine.
You've had a good week - perhaps not with the weeklies, but maybe it was time to give not having them another go, see if using them has boosted your body into losing weight whatever.

Morning!!
Good luck with WI.
I'm working 9-1 again (and will be for the next 3 Fridays as well) so shall miss your WI result until I get finished.
I'm sure you will do fine.
You've had a good week - perhaps not with the weeklies, but maybe it was time to give not having them another go, see if using them has boosted your body into losing weight whatever.

I will await your reply when you finish ;-) Least it gives u reason to rush out of work ;-) x

Morning serena!! You will be super proud of me!

I went into coop the other day and got £13.99 or grub reduced and it cost me £5!! Thought you would be pleased! That mac and cheese looks amazing! Shame I cant have it as I have salmonella :( ugh ill isnt the word!!!

Good luck with wi serena you are gona do brill let me know how you get on xXx

Hey Sweeties :)

Very Quick Update to say that I lost 2lb at WI!!! Super pleased as that's 14lb aka 1 Stone in 9 Weeks!!!

Lots of Love and Hugs. xxxxxx

Yaaaaay well done for 2lbs off! x

Last edited:
Great Result Serena. All your walking is def paying off x

Thanks Sweetie :) Earned 28AP this week and that was just walking :) x

amizing result serena xxx

Back