If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

amizing result serena xxx

Thanks Sammi :) x

28 AP on walking, that is fantastic. Esp in this heat!!

I don't even set out 'to go on walks' its just normal life, goes to show that I wasn't as lazy as I thought lol x

Well done Serena, that's a great loss & you defo deserve it - ENJOY your day :)

Thanks Sweetie :) I'm still grinning from ear to ear! X

Go Serena! ! :) well done hun

X

Thanks Kelly :) x

Oh my God. Well done hon. THat's amazing. A stone in 9weeks. And 28APs walking-you could teach us all a thing or two. Well done. So proud. :D x

Oh my God. Well done hon. THat's amazing. A stone in 9weeks. And 28APs walking-you could teach us all a thing or two. Well done. So proud. :D x

Thanks Sweetie :) Did you WI? Don't think you've updated your diary yet? X

Good News :) Just checked my Side Stats I can't believe my BMI is down to 23.6 and Ive lost 10.69% of my Starting Weight! OMG! X

Bad News :-( I managed to reset my Pedometer so lost my Morning School Walk Steps and Walking to WI Steps, Not good! X

Yippee well done you that's brill 2lb off and a stone in 9 weeks is amazing really pleased for you

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Yippee well done you that's brill 2lb off and a stone in 9 weeks is amazing really pleased for you

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks Sweetie :) On the home straight now! X

Fab loss honey. Well done. Poo poo about the reset pedometer :(

Well I can officially say that I've done NOTHING today! My friend is due at about 1pm, I've prepped lunch so at least she has something whilst she is here! X

I've done about as much too! I'm going to tidy up though, have a wash up, clean up, whatever else needs doing up.. I have sausage and potato for lunch, yum! I forgot to buy vegetables last night so I'll have to have a couple spring onions to make me feel a bit less carby!

I've done about as much too! I'm going to tidy up though, have a wash up, clean up, whatever else needs doing up.. I have sausage and potato for lunch, yum! I forgot to buy vegetables last night so I'll have to have a couple spring onions to make me feel a bit less carby!

I love Spring Onions, particularly if they are chopped up in Mash Potato :) I'm looking forward to my lunch, am starving! X

It's too hot to do anything though! We just had a lazy morning, fed Jesse his lunch and took him to nursery now ted is sat eating his and I'm watching vampire diaries lol.. Got to do some sorting out this afternoon and get DH to take our bed apart ready for changing the bedrooms over tomorrow! it's too hot though I just want to slob out lol x

Back