If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

I'm here to make you all jealous (especially Trina!) of tonight's very very special dessert!

It's a WW Double Chocolate Muffin (5pp) cut into pieces and layered with 3 Crushed Meringue Nests (1pp). Topped with 23g of Squirty Cream (1pp) and 4g of Glitter Sprinkles (0pp).

A VERY indulgent pudding for 7pp :)

And just to make you all extra jealous, here it is....

image-2915074530.jpg

Yummy in my Tummy! X

hi serena, i was telling my friends about my mushy pea intake today and the fact you had noticed how often i ate them lol and was flicking through the pages of yesterdays 'sun' when i stumbled on an article about how a woman lost 8st by snacking on mushy peas throughout the day (slimming world) they are the superfood of slimmers hahahaha ;) x pudding looks yummy x

hi serena, i was telling my friends about my mushy pea intake today and the fact you had noticed how often i ate them lol and was flicking through the pages of yesterdays 'sun' when i stumbled on an article about how a woman lost 8st by snacking on mushy peas throughout the day (slimming world) they are the superfood of slimmers hahahaha ;) x pudding looks yummy x

I love mushy peas I could actually eat them all day haha, my favourite is with egg and chips, nice runny yolk a chip and mushy peas in the same mouthful yummmmy

Ha ha ha! Mushy Peas certainly are a super food ;-) My super food is meringues lol x

4.5 maybe 5.x

Worth every mouthful, especially at 5 pence per muffin! X

Looks like a lovely pud Serena, bet you enjoyed it!n

It went down a treat :) Stuffed now though! X

I love mushy peas I could actually eat them all day haha, my favourite is with egg and chips, nice runny yolk a chip and mushy peas in the same mouthful yummmmy

Mmmmmmm I love a dippy egg with my chips! X

Mushy peas with mint sauce stired in is yum.x

Mint Sauce in everything is yum! 28g is 0pp too whoop whoop :) x

Never tried that but it sounds good!

You have to try that! X

Oh u realy should its amazing. It brings them to life haha. If i have chippy chips and mushy peas then its salad cream all the way.x

You love your Salad Cream Trina! I need to get my thinking head on for a Picnic on Sunday but haven't thought past tomorrows mammoth eat a thon yet! X

Well-to join the party late-I hate mushy peas and mint sauce. But love salad cream. And I also think you've also helped me decide what to have for dinner tomoro nite-chips and runny egg! :)

Well-to join the party late-I hate mushy peas and mint sauce. But love salad cream. And I also think you've also helped me decide what to have for dinner tomoro nite-chips and runny egg! :)

Will u have some beans on the side to make up for the missing mushy peas :) x

Il never forget when I went to Liverpool and they served me up mushy peas with my chippy chips I nearly died I hate them even the smell of them makes me retch yuck I always think of that night when I think of mushy peas my friends said my face was priceless

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Il never forget when I went to Liverpool and they served me up mushy peas with my chippy chips I nearly died I hate them even the smell of them makes me retch yuck I always think of that night when I think of mushy peas my friends said my face was priceless

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Ruined..... :(

Back