If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

I love mushy peas I could actually eat them all day haha, my favourite is with egg and chips, nice runny yolk a chip and mushy peas in the same mouthful yummmmy

now heres a woman who speaks my language hahaha :) and im going to have that for tea tomo as havent had it for yonks, i love the fact i can eat them all the time on sf, yumbly

love mint sauce on anything really

hate salad cream urhhh

:)

Good Morning Sweeties :)

Weather isn't so warm in Kent this morning which means I should be able to make my Cakes without melting in the Kitchen!

Lots of Love. X

PS-Ended yesterday on 5AP but I reckon that would of been more like 6 or 7 without the Reset :-( x

Good Morning Sweeties :)

Weather isn't so warm in Kent this morning which means I should be able to make my Cakes without melting in the Kitchen!

Lots of Love. X

PS-Ended yesterday on 5AP but I reckon that would of been more like 6 or 7 without the Reset :-( x

Mornin hun. Well done on your activity points. Cant wait for the pics of your cakes. Hope u have a fab day.x

Mornin hun. Well done on your activity points. Cant wait for the pics of your cakes. Hope u have a fab day.x

I'm not sure they're gonna have the wow factor as there will be no icing (or sprinkles!) but will try my best ;-) Can't believe it's the weekend already! X

I'm not sure they're gonna have the wow factor as there will be no icing (or sprinkles!) but will try my best ;-) Can't believe it's the weekend already! X

I No time flies doesnt it hun. I cant believe its the hols already. That must mean shez gets a nice break and she mite pop back in.x

I No time flies doesnt it hun. I cant believe its the hols already. That must mean shez gets a nice break and she mite pop back in.x

Lets hope so :) Miss Her :) Poppy doesn't break up till Wednesday thank goodness! X

Morning.

Hope you have a good day today, and can't wait to see pics of the cakes.

Also - mushy peas - eurghhhhhhhhh.
When I went to the seaside a few months ago with the boy, I managed to resist his fish & chips because they were covered in mushy peas.
Yuck yuck yuck haha

I think I could resist anything with mushy peas on! My mate from Lancashire was telling me about a thing called 'pea-wet', which is pea juice, and they pour it over their chips. What the actual. :eek:

I hate having my routine messed up, screws with my head!!!

I want some Pea Wet lol x

That actualy got me thinkin coz i would call tgat pea juice. Greg is from manchester so the things i say does mean that where he cums from. So a tcake to him his a bun and a bun to me is a little cake. He sez scon i say scone. he says scraps wit his chippy chips i say bits. Isnt it wierd how we have dif names for things in dif places.x

Wen we first go together i told him to stop being moangy. He lucked at me like i had 3 heads until i explained moangy= whiney and moody haha.x

That actualy got me thinkin coz i would call tgat pea juice. Greg is from manchester so the things i say does mean that where he cums from. So a tcake to him his a bun and a bun to me is a little cake. He sez scon i say scone. he says scraps wit his chippy chips i say bits. Isnt it wierd how we have dif names for things in dif places.x

Yeah, I love the difference in words.

My favourite thing on here ATM is reading the Irish girls talk.
They write how they talk. They all say ya and ah and stuff like that.
I'm loving it! Haha

Yeah, I love the difference in words.

My favourite thing on here ATM is reading the Irish girls talk.
They write how they talk. They all say ya and ah and stuff like that.
I'm loving it! Haha

I could listen to them all day. I love the irish accent.x

Pea-wet sounds good, love peas, all forms! I've got some growing out the back - luscious!!

I used to live in Scotland & they call biscuits/treats/elevenses snacks 'fancy pieces' only on account of their accent in some areas it's 'foncy pieces' love it!! I love a foncy piece :)

Hope you have a great day & get to bake - much cooler here today as well, max 22, phew!

Are you from Yorkshire trina? I'm asking cus I call bread rolls muffins, DH calls them teacakes and he's from Yorkshire and I'm from Manchester we have arguments about it lol! x

Are you from Yorkshire trina? I'm asking cus I call bread rolls muffins, DH calls them teacakes and he's from Yorkshire and I'm from Manchester we have arguments about it lol! x

Yeh hun i am but o.h from manchester,wel oldham. He says muffins and barms im like wot talk properly haha. I say bus he says buz and sturs wen its stairs. Hes been ova here 13 year with me now so hes loosin the twang but sumtyms he says sumthin wit the accent and its so funny.x

Back