If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

Ha ha I'm the same loads of my friends call trousers pants, now I tend to call them pants too, and I call my knickers pants!! I confuse myself!!

Hey Sweeties :)

You lot crack me up with your random convos, I go away for a couple of hours and its all cakes and pants lol

So I baked the 24 Cakes and here they are....

image-2524118238.jpg

The ones on the left (Pink Polka Dot Cases which you can't see!) are Chocolate Orange Marble and the ones on the right (Yellow Polka Pot Cases which you can't see!) are Chocolate Marble!

Both flavours work out as 7pp each, definitely gonna treat myself to one later :) Hopefully somebody (ie Poppy!) will go halves as I'd like to try both flavours!

I've used 10pp on Breakfast and Lunch so I'm well fed and won't be ravenous when I arrive, leaves me 16pp and 49pp for tonight, only to be used on food as drinks will be 0pp. Hopefully it'll be enough!!!

I'm off to clean the kitchen and then Poppy and me will have an afternoon nap so we are ready for the party.

Lots of Love Sweeties.xxxxxx

Cakes look yummy! Hope you and Poppy have a lovely time at the party xx

Hey Sweeties :)

You lot crack me up with your random convos, I go away for a couple of hours and its all cakes and pants lol

So I baked the 24 Cakes and here they are....

View attachment 100202

The ones on the left (Pink Polka Dot Cases which you can't see!) are Chocolate Orange Marble and the ones on the right (Yellow Polka Pot Cases which you can't see!) are Chocolate Marble!

Both flavours work out as 7pp each, definitely gonna treat myself to one later :) Hopefully somebody (ie Poppy!) will go halves as I'd like to try both flavours!

I've used 10pp on Breakfast and Lunch so I'm well fed and won't be ravenous when I arrive, leaves me 16pp and 49pp for tonight, only to be used on food as drinks will be 0pp. Hopefully it'll be enough!!!

I'm off to clean the kitchen and then Poppy and me will have an afternoon nap so we are ready for the party.

Lots of Love Sweeties.xxxxxx

The cakes look lovely!

Enjoy your night, will look forward to hearing how many weekly pp you get through, I am struggling coming to terms with being able to have so many pp in one go! Was wondering if I understood the weekly pp properly. My weigh-in is on Monday, so I have been wondering if it is really sensible to pig-out with my weeklies at the weekend? Hmm...

The cakes look lovely!

Enjoy your night, will look forward to hearing how many weekly pp you get through, I am struggling coming to terms with being able to have so many pp in one go! Was wondering if I understood the weekly pp properly. My weigh-in is on Monday, so I have been wondering if it is really sensible to pig-out with my weeklies at the weekend? Hmm...

It should in theory work out the same but I don't know how much you bloat? If you're like me then you might gain a bit because of eating more. Like usually when I have a big meal or a take away, something like that, I gain a bit the next day. So if you're planning to use all your weeklies at the weekend right before WI you might gain a bit/not have a big loss purely from water weight. That's why some of us weigh in on a Friday so we have the weekend to be naughty ;) x

It should in theory work out the same but I don't know how much you bloat? If you're like me then you might gain a bit because of eating more. Like usually when I have a big meal or a take away, something like that, I gain a bit the next day. So if you're planning to use all your weeklies at the weekend right before WI you might gain a bit/not have a big loss purely from water weight. That's why some of us weigh in on a Friday so we have the weekend to be naughty ;) x

Yeah Monday is a stupid day to choose for WI haha, what was I thinking! Will have the rest of my weeklies today, which will leave Sunday with just my daily pp. Will def think it through a bit more next week :) x

Hahaha sorry girls just catching up very funny reading about the Irish girls and their how we write stuff hahahaha in all self conscious now lol I do be the same reading yer posts it's mad like the different ways everyone says things!!
Oh god serena can I come over too? I'd love done cake now. How do you do it? I can't bake to save my life

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Sounds like you've got it planned for a great night tonight Serena...yummy looking cakes too!

DeborahJane - I would just see how it goes the first couple of weeks & take it from there, you may find you're getting good losses regardless of when you eat/drink your weeklies :)

Sounds like you've got it planned for a great night tonight Serena...yummy looking cakes too!

DeborahJane - I would just see how it goes the first couple of weeks & take it from there, you may find you're getting good losses regardless of when you eat/drink your weeklies :)

Thank you, that is exactly what I am going to do. I don't really know why I am worrying, I know I will lose weight if I follow the plan! It's just because it is new to me, it will take a couple of weeks for me to get my head into it properly x

Thank you, that is exactly what I am going to do. I don't really know why I am worrying, I know I will lose weight if I follow the plan! It's just because it is new to me, it will take a couple of weeks for me to get my head into it properly x

That's it & you need to figure out what works best for you, everyone's different! Have you started a diary on here yet?? I will go & investigate!

Yeh hun i am but o.h from manchester,wel oldham. He says muffins and barms im like wot talk properly haha. I say bus he says buz and sturs wen its stairs. Hes been ova here 13 year with me now so hes loosin the twang but sumtyms he says sumthin wit the accent and its so funny.x

How weird I'm from Oldham and now live in Huddersfield lol x

hmmmm your cakes lol bootiful xox

Back