If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

Popping in to subscribe.

Its nice up there. How r u gettin on with ww? i was doin realy bad until a few weeks ago wen serena and emma gave me a big kick up the bum.x

I'm not doing too bad managing to point everything iv lost count how many times iv tried ww though I just had my first WI yesterday and lost 3lbs xx

Whoopwhoop on the 3lb loss good woman

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

I'm not doing too bad managing to point everything iv lost count how many times iv tried ww though I just had my first WI yesterday and lost 3lbs xx

Well dun thats briliant. R u doing propoints? I dont like it so i do the old ww and lost 13 pound up to yet. 7 left til goal.x

We may talk differently girlies but yer food conversation earlier really made me smile. :) xx

Hey Serena, hope you're enjoying your weekend and the suns shining, obviously not at the mo but you know what I mean.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Good Evening Sweeties, Just a very quick message to say its nearly Midnight and we are home from the Party,I epically failed on the buffet :-( Will be back on tomorrow when I will try to make sense of what I ate in terms of pp :-( Somehow I don't think 16+49 will be enough but I guess I might be surprised!!!Off to bed now, feel exhausted!!!!Lots of Love.xxxxxx

Good Morning Sweeties :)

So I'm here to discuss yesterday/last night...

Firstly the Good News....I earned 1AP, doesn't sound a lot but I'm pleased with that for a weekend day! The Cakes were a success, both flavours were loved by everyone so I was pleased :) I didn't eat a Cake so I 'saved' myself 7pp however with the carnage that followed I probably shouldn't of bothered.....!

The Bad News......I ate like a total pig :-( I kept a sort of log on my phone and OMG I can't believe I was so naughty :-( I started the evening with 65pp (49pp Weeklies and 16pp Dailies) and it appears I used every single one :-( Here's what I had and how I've tracked it...

5 Mini Egg Salad Cream Vol au Vents - 10pp (The plain cases are 9pp and I only allowed 1pp for filling as its only a tiny blob in each)

50 Salted Cashews - 10pp (Not Sure I had 50 as I didn't stand and count them but it was a couple of handfuls lol)

Seeded Burger Bun(4pp), Veggie Burger(3pp) and Cajun Mayo(3pp) - 10pp

So 30pp doesn't look too bad does it? Then I was going to just have a Cake for 7pp and be done at 37pp but about 3 hours into the party one of my BFFs turned up with a plate of Freshly Made Homemade Meringues, Whipped Double Cream and Fresh Raspberries and so the downward spiral began :-(

I *THINK* I had 7 Meringue Nests (eeeeeekkkkkk!) each with 2 Tbsp Double Cream and Raspberries on so I counting each one as 5pp (1pp for the Meringue as they weren't any bigger than shop bought) and 4pp for the Double Cream. So that's 35pp on Meringues....OMG!

Bringing my total for last night to 65pp......so it's 26 Dailies for the rest of the week and THAT'S IT! God knows what's going to happen when I go out to lunch tomorrow...!

I feel very angry at myself if I'm honest, why did I not just have my Savoury for 30pp and Cake for 7pp and be done with it?!? Why did I go and spend 35pp on Meringues?!? It seems that I'm still as silly as I was when I was fat :-(

Lots of Love Sweeties. xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Good Morning Sweeties :)

So I'm here to discuss yesterday/last night...

Firstly the Good News....I earned 1AP, doesn't sound a lot but I'm pleased with that for a weekend day! The Cakes were a success, both flavours were loved by everyone so I was pleased :) I didn't eat a Cake so I 'saved' myself 7pp however with the carnage that followed I probably shouldn't of bothered.....!

The Bad News......I ate like a total pig :-( I kept a sort of log on my phone and OMG I can't believe I was so naughty :-( I started the evening with 65pp (49pp Weeklies and 16pp Dailies) and it appears I used every single one :-( Here's what I had and how I've tracked it...

5 Mini Egg Salad Cream Vol au Vents - 10pp (The plain cases are 9pp and I only allowed 1pp for filling as its only a tiny blob in each)

50 Salted Cashews - 10pp (Not Sure I had 50 as I didn't stand and count them but it was a couple of handfuls lol)

Seeded Burger Bun(4pp), Veggie Burger(3pp) and Cajun Mayo(3pp) - 10pp

So 30pp doesn't look too bad does it? Then I was going to just have a Cake for 7pp and be done at 37pp but about 3 hours into the party one of my BFFs turned up with a plate of Freshly Made Homemade Meringues, Whipped Double Cream and Fresh Raspberries and so the downward spiral began :-(

I *THINK* I had 7 Meringue Nests (eeeeeekkkkkk!) each with 2 Tbsp Double Cream and Raspberries on so I counting each one as 5pp (1pp for the Meringue as they weren't any bigger than shop bought) and 4pp for the Double Cream. So that's 35pp on Meringues....OMG!

Bringing my total for last night to 65pp......so it's 26 Dailies for the rest of the week and THAT'S IT! God knows what's going to happen when I go out to lunch tomorrow...!

I feel very angry at myself if I'm honest, why did I not just have my Savoury for 30pp and Cake for 7pp and be done with it?!? Why did I go and spend 35pp on Meringues?!? It seems that I'm still as silly as I was when I was fat :-(

Lots of Love Sweeties. xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi hun. I realy dont no wot your worryin 4 it was al in points and u didnt have any last week. U Cant stop living and having a gud time just coz of ww. U Let your hair down and had a gud time. U earn loads of a.p in the week aswel so i realy wouldnt worry bout it. Glad u had a gud time.x

Hi hun. I realy dont no wot your worryin 4 it was al in points and u didnt have any last week. U Cant stop living and having a gud time just coz of ww. U Let your hair down and had a gud time. U earn loads of a.p in the week aswel so i realy wouldnt worry bout it. Glad u had a gud time.x

I just worry that eating 65pp is equivalent to 2600 Calories approximately, that can't be good for me! Just going to stick to my 26 Dailies now! X

You can have one day off and by the sounds if it you don't do it every weekend (which I do!). And you have changed since you've started losing the weight, your habits must have changed so much for you to be doing so well. Just see this as a treat, a one off...I hope you enjoyed the meringues?? And you kept just within your pp allowance, so it's all good :D

35pp on Meringue is definitely worth it though lol! I would've been the same I can't resist them and those ones sound gorgeous!
Don't worry about your meal today just pick something healthy as you can and of you do go over you can always use APs just for this week! You earn enough of them xx

Sounds like you had a fab time at the party! I agree with the others - don't worry about it! At least you got home and was aware of what you had, and decided to work out the pp for it all. That alone shows how in control you are. So what if you ate loads of meringues! It was all still within your pp you allowed yourself! It's not worth dwelling on, just forget it and carry on as normal x

You can have one day off and by the sounds if it you don't do it every weekend (which I do!). And you have changed since you've started losing the weight, your habits must have changed so much for you to be doing so well. Just see this as a treat, a one off...I hope you enjoyed the meringues?? And you kept just within your pp allowance, so it's all good :D

I just hope I tracked correctly, it's so hard when things are homemade?!? I'm not a fan of shop bought food but sometimes it's just so much easier for tracking!!! X

35pp on Meringue is definitely worth it though lol! I would've been the same I can't resist them and those ones sound gorgeous!
Don't worry about your meal today just pick something healthy as you can and of you do go over you can always use APs just for this week! You earn enough of them xx

The Meringues were sooooooo worth it, she made them so they were all gooey and chewy in the middle, that's the one thing you don't get with shop bought!!! X

Oh I love gooey meringues. :D
Don't worry bout yesterday hon. You tracked whIch is great. And you earn so many ass you're well covered. I know you don't usually use them but they are there as back up. :D You'll be fine. xx

Dear Serena.
Relax!

You had a good night.
You deserve a break.
You've been so focused for the last couple of months.
Take a break.
That's what you've been telling me all weekend - you were just celebrating my birthday with my obviously.
And you were in your points limit.

I've given up tracking what I ate over the last 3 days as it's easily 3 week's worth of points.
As I just mentioned on my own diary, I ended up eating my dinner out and half of the boy's AND 5 cakes.
That's not including the 2 slices of birthday cake, 3 jam scones and half a tube of jelly tots I ate as well.
But I enjoyed myself.
And now it's Sunday and I'm ready to get back to tracking.
If I've only put on 4lbs (could be about 5 or 6 by now though lol) eating all that, then I doubt you've done any damage as you've been within your points.

I completely blew mine, and I don't care.
You will do fine this week.
You might even get your biggest loss so far. Who knows.
It's not like you use your weeklies any other time of the week other than weekends, so you won't be depriving yourself during the week as you never need to sneak into the weeklies.
And as everyone says, you earn loads of AP.
Practically an entire extra day's worth of points.

Chill lovie.
We adore you any way =D
Love you lots like the half tube of jelly tots I devoured!
xxxxxx

Oh I love gooey meringues. :D
Don't worry bout yesterday hon. You tracked whIch is great. And you earn so many ass you're well covered. I know you don't usually use them but they are there as back up. :D You'll be fine. xx

I earn an ass ;-) Lucky i knew what you meant Brona!!! Least Ive got 5 'Clean' Days now lol x

Dear Serena.
Relax!

You had a good night.
You deserve a break.
You've been so focused for the last couple of months.
Take a break.
That's what you've been telling me all weekend - you were just celebrating my birthday with my obviously.
And you were in your points limit.

I've given up tracking what I ate over the last 3 days as it's easily 3 week's worth of points.
As I just mentioned on my own diary, I ended up eating my dinner out and half of the boy's AND 5 cakes.
That's not including the 2 slices of birthday cake, 3 jam scones and half a tube of jelly tots I ate as well.
But I enjoyed myself.
And now it's Sunday and I'm ready to get back to tracking.
If I've only put on 4lbs (could be about 5 or 6 by now though lol) eating all that, then I doubt you've done any damage as you've been within your points.

I completely blew mine, and I don't care.
You will do fine this week.
You might even get your biggest loss so far. Who knows.
It's not like you use your weeklies any other time of the week other than weekends, so you won't be depriving yourself during the week as you never need to sneak into the weeklies.
And as everyone says, you earn loads of AP.
Practically an entire extra day's worth of points.

Chill lovie.
We adore you any way =D
Love you lots like the half tube of jelly tots I devoured!
xxxxxx

I love you like the other half a tub of jelly tots ;-) I'm hoping to do 5 days of Leslie too, not done it for at least two weeks maybe more so I'm hoping she will give me a much needed boost ;-) x

Back