If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

Leslie???

Its a walk at home workout hun. shes bril. Have a look at her on youtube thats how we do it. Lesley sansone 1 mile walk.x

Oops I really should have quantified there!

I'm running majorly behind schedule...popped to Morrisons as I wanted to get a Salad Bowl for the Picnic, have made a 5pp Sandwich and all the rest is 0pp, I am back on track! X

Picnic sounds lovely, it's all cloudy here now! Hope it's sunny for you x

Good Morning Sweeties :)

So I'm here to discuss yesterday/last night...

Firstly the Good News....I earned 1AP, doesn't sound a lot but I'm pleased with that for a weekend day! The Cakes were a success, both flavours were loved by everyone so I was pleased :) I didn't eat a Cake so I 'saved' myself 7pp however with the carnage that followed I probably shouldn't of bothered.....!

The Bad News......I ate like a total pig :-( I kept a sort of log on my phone and OMG I can't believe I was so naughty :-( I started the evening with 65pp (49pp Weeklies and 16pp Dailies) and it appears I used every single one :-( Here's what I had and how I've tracked it...

5 Mini Egg Salad Cream Vol au Vents - 10pp (The plain cases are 9pp and I only allowed 1pp for filling as its only a tiny blob in each)

50 Salted Cashews - 10pp (Not Sure I had 50 as I didn't stand and count them but it was a couple of handfuls lol)

Seeded Burger Bun(4pp), Veggie Burger(3pp) and Cajun Mayo(3pp) - 10pp

So 30pp doesn't look too bad does it? Then I was going to just have a Cake for 7pp and be done at 37pp but about 3 hours into the party one of my BFFs turned up with a plate of Freshly Made Homemade Meringues, Whipped Double Cream and Fresh Raspberries and so the downward spiral began :-(

I *THINK* I had 7 Meringue Nests (eeeeeekkkkkk!) each with 2 Tbsp Double Cream and Raspberries on so I counting each one as 5pp (1pp for the Meringue as they weren't any bigger than shop bought) and 4pp for the Double Cream. So that's 35pp on Meringues....OMG!

Bringing my total for last night to 65pp......so it's 26 Dailies for the rest of the week and THAT'S IT! God knows what's going to happen when I go out to lunch tomorrow...!

I feel very angry at myself if I'm honest, why did I not just have my Savoury for 30pp and Cake for 7pp and be done with it?!? Why did I go and spend 35pp on Meringues?!? It seems that I'm still as silly as I was when I was fat :-(

Lots of Love Sweeties. xxxxxxxxxxxxx

sounds like u had a good tIme and enjoyed yourself hun, your allowed to have a treats that's what the weeklies are for so don't feel bad. tbh you did really well I think with all that food I would have blown about a week's worth of points ha ha :0) so well done and glad u had a good night. Don't be mad at yourself, be proud that you stopped when u did, it could of ended up worse. xox

Don't feel bad! It's summer after all and you've done so well so far. You might end up with a crazy big loss again this week if you've used all your weeklies! x

The Meringues were sooooooo worth it, she made them so they were all gooey and chewy in the middle, that's the one thing you don't get with shop bought!!! X

Hun I buy my meringues from tesco, the finest ones and they are all soft and chewy! ! So nice

X

Those meringues sound delish I love when they are all gooey inside. M&S are prob the best shop bought ones around!!
The main question is did you enjoy yourself? I'd gather that you did and that's the most important thing! You need to let your hair down every once in a while other wise you would crack up altogether. You went and tracked everything afterwards which is something most wouldn't so it shows how in control you are! You stayed within your points aswell! Don't worry about it Hun today is a new day! Remember the past is history, the future is a mystery, the present is a gift to be enjoyed

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hey Sweeties, Just checked in quickly to read all your lovely messages :) I did enjoy myself and I guess that's the main thing :) I'm doing well so far today, eaten my 5pp Sandwich, 0pp Fruit/Salad/Egg White and even turned down Homemade Cheesecake! Go Me!!! Lots of Love xxxxx

Hey Sweeties, Just checked in quickly to read all your lovely messages :) I did enjoy myself and I guess that's the main thing :) I'm doing well so far today, eaten my 5pp Sandwich, 0pp Fruit/Salad/Egg White and even turned down Homemade Cheesecake! Go Me!!! Lots of Love xxxxx

Well done hun thats briliant.x

You should've had some cheese cake lol! x

Lol, I just hate the idea of having something which I can't track correctly, that was half the problem last night, I don't know if Ive tracked right :-( x

Wondering what to have for dinner, got 21pp left lol x

I am having lasagne and salad, can't wait, it's in the microwave as I type! So hungry now, was sitting outside chatting to my neighbours and didn't realise the time, was getting hungry so came in and realised I have completely missed lunch! Us girls when we get gossiping, we lose all track of time haha. I am quite happy, it means I def have enough points to have my WW lemon cheesecake that I bought earlier today, mmmm x

I am having lasagne and salad, can't wait, it's in the microwave as I type! So hungry now, was sitting outside chatting to my neighbours and didn't realise the time, was getting hungry so came in and realised I have completely missed lunch! Us girls when we get gossiping, we lose all track of time haha. I am quite happy, it means I def have enough points to have my WW lemon cheesecake that I bought earlier today, mmmm x

Mmmmmmm Lasagne sounds yummy!!! I like it with a crispy top :) Lemon Cheesecake sounds fab, let us know what it's like!!!x

Hey Sweeties, Just got home and I was absolutely ravenous! So I had one of my 5p Chocolate Muffins with Squirty Cream (6pp) and 2 Babybel Lights (2pp), it's filled a hole nicely! X

Hey Serena. I'm not even going to try and read back over the last 5 days i've been away to catch up as I would be here til September with your diary! ;)

How are things? How did weigh in go last week?

Hope you are still enjoying some nice sunny weather as i know you are a fan of it. It was blisteringly hot down south while we were away but as we drove back into the midlands today we were greeted by drizzle and cloud. Quite a pleasant change actually!

hey serena, hope you had a good time last night x

That sounds lovely hun. Did u have a gud day.x

It was yummy :) Gonna have a bowl of Cheerios once I've done Leslie. Day went well, pleased that I didn't just see yesterday as a chance to go off the rails today! X

Hey Serena. I'm not even going to try and read back over the last 5 days i've been away to catch up as I would be here til September with your diary! ;)

How are things? How did weigh in go last week?

Hope you are still enjoying some nice sunny weather as i know you are a fan of it. It was blisteringly hot down south while we were away but as we drove back into the midlands today we were greeted by drizzle and cloud. Quite a pleasant change actually!

Hey Sweetie :) Weather has changed a bit here yesterday and today but I hear its going to be 30 Degrees tomorrow, what's that all about! I weighed on Friday and I lost 2lb :) I was chuffed as it meant I'd reached by Stone in 9 weeks :) Last night I sort of lost the plot and spent 65pp at a Party lol, well that's if I tracked correctly, it might of been more lol. I'm back on it now tho, not using one night as an excuse to ruin a whole week (The Old Serena would of done that!) x

hey serena, hope you had a good time last night x

Was a lovely evening :) Can't believe I spent 65pp tho! X

Great news on the 2lb loss, you've done brilliantly :) And maybe letting your hair down a bit and indulging for one night only was what you needed? I think there are worse things than "letting go" of the dieting reigns once in a while as long as you can get back on track the next day and clearly, you've already done that. What did you get for your 65pp??? Yummy things I hope :)

Back