If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

im so having some of these nest next week haha x

im so having some of these nest next week haha x

Make sure u get them before they go up to full pricee! I bulk bought in preparation! X

where from?? x

Asda sell the mini shells but not nests, I love them!! They do pink ones as well x

I never think the Shells are as good, feel a bit short changed! X

does m n s not do them?? x

I tried the 1 mile LS we've got a smart Tv but it crashed and could only do 5 mins, it messed up the whole of my telly. I may try it again, prop the iPad up and use it. I was really enjoying it too:(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

does m n s not do them?? x

I'm not sure as we don't have an M&S by me :-( x

I tried the 1 mile LS we've got a smart Tv but it crashed and could only do 5 mins, it messed up the whole of my telly. I may try it again, prop the iPad up and use it. I was really enjoying it too:(

I connect the iPad to the TV wirelessly, it plays through the iPad but on the TV. X

i thought i lived in the middle of no where lol, yet i have evverything around me! take everything for granted really xxx

Oh yeah, I can do that too. Doh!!!

U just needed Minimins to jog your memory ;-) x

i thought i lived in the middle of no where lol, yet i have evverything around me! take everything for granted really xxx

It's probably good I don't have M&S, I spend enough time food shopping as it is! X

i dont usually go like.......far too expensive for me!! xx

i dontr rate it to be honest. the 2 meals for £10 are good value but nothing special x

yea 2 dine for £10, you get a starter, main, side, pud and wine! good value xx

meringuetotol! Yeah right! :)
Well done on getting back on track today hon. :) x

Who or what is Leslie? I'm confused.com
Hahaha how long can ya last without a meringue??? That is the million dollar question? Prob like asking me how long would I last without having a homebrew cider? Not very long I would imagine lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back