If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

meringuetotol! Yeah right! :)
Well done on getting back on track today hon. :) x

On track AND no meringues! X

Who or what is Leslie? I'm confused.com
Hahaha how long can ya last without a meringue??? That is the million dollar question? Prob like asking me how long would I last without having a homebrew cider? Not very long I would imagine lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Leslie is a 1 Mile walk which you do in your loving room! I reckon I will last till tomorrow ;-) x

no loving in my loving room (or anywhere else ;) ) for a very very long time. :( x

no loving in my loving room (or anywhere else ;) ) for a very very long time. :( x

I certainly wouldn't be able to get off Minimins for any Loving these days, I'd have to have the iPad propped up at the same time! X

I certainly wouldn't be able to get off Minimins for any Loving these days, I'd have to have the iPad propped up at the same time! X

I think id be the same. "Wait a minute I must see whats happening with my girls!" ;)

Soo if I wanted to have a go at Leslie what would i search for? x

It's just Leslie Sansone 1 Mile on You Tube. X

I think id be the same. "Wait a minute I must see whats happening with my girls!" ;)

If you vanish Brona without saying where u went I'm going to be wondering ;-) x

Lesley Sansone on YouTube. Tis good, v easy to get into.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I love Leslie lol, she's free and in my living room lol x

Awwwww everyone loves you girly.xxx

Awwwwww *Group Hug* xxxxxxxxx

You gotta kidnap your eye candy from work!!!!!

Not for too long tho or we might miss her ;-) x

Mornin hun wot u up to 2day.x

Walk poppy to school and home again. bedding out on line, ironing from weekend and put away, Leslie 1mile. Write a couple of letters, go to Post Office and Bank, be ready to be picked up at 1245! Not enough hours in the day lol x

Walk poppy to school and home again. bedding out on line, ironing from weekend and put away, Leslie 1mile. Write a couple of letters, go to Post Office and Bank, be ready to be picked up at 1245! Not enough hours in the day lol x

Busy day hun. My youtubes gone down!!x

Oops... I've been a bit AWOL due to turning the living room into the loving room yesterday.
Oh dear haha.

Hope you're ok.
I read something I was gonna comment on a couple of pages back, but I've forgotten what it was and can't actually be bothered to go back.
There's far too much to search through haha

he he meringuetotal that's made me chuckle, hope you have a good day hun :0) xox

Very quick update...managed the bedding out on the line, ironing and putting away, letter writing but ran out of time for Leslie as I knew I'd need a bath afterwards :-( Will have to do that tonight. Walked into town for the Bank etc and I'm absolutely starving as I normally have my lunch at 12 :-( Decided to buy an Apple and Banana so I don't get to the pub famished and make a bad choice!Getting picked up at 1245 and I will walk straight to school afterwards so won't be back on till much later. Hope you're all having a good Monday. Lots of love xxxxxx

Have a good day sweet xx

Have lovely day and enjoy your lunch in the pub I hope it's not a liquid lunch now is it???

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back