If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

Quite a hectic day in this heat, hope your pub is nice and cool. Good thinking with the fruit to prevent choices that you wouldn't normally go for.

If you vanish Brona without saying where u went I'm going to be wondering ;-) x

Not for too long tho or we might miss her ;-) x

Hehe. I'll give u heads up first so you'll know where I'm gone. But don't go holding your breath now. ;)

Hope you enjoyed you lunch out and Weren't too hungry getting tHere. xx

Tried to cancel & failed!!

Hey busy bee, you must be warning plenty of AP's with your walking & all the chores around the house.

Hope you had a nice lunch & made a very sensible choice after meringue-gate!!

Hey Serena.
Hope your day has been a good one =)

Mornin hun. Did u have a gud day yesterday. Must have been realy busy for u not to b on here last nite. Is it your day with your mum 2day? Hope u have a gud day hun.x

Morning huni what ya up to today?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hey Sweeties :)

Just got 5 mins to say I'm having a really tough time at the moment so will be back on as soon as I can.

Lots of Love xxxxxx

Just got 5 mins to say I'm having a really tough time at the moment so will be back on as soon as I can.

Lots of Love xxxxxx

=(
Hope you're ok and get sorted soon.
You know where we are if you need to get anything off your chest

xxxxxx

Lots of Love xxxxxx

Sorry to hear that, hope things start looking up for you :(
You are such a big help to all of us, hope you are okay xx

Serena, I'm really sorry to hear you're having a rubbish time at the moment. Sending big hugs and I'm here for you, as we all are.

Lots of Love xxxxxx

sorry to hear your having a tough time hun, big virtual hugs xoxox

Really sorry to hear that your having a tough time hope your ok and will sent positive vibes your way xXx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hey Sweeties,

Finally got time to sit down and to update you all..

Firstly, I wanted to say thank you for all your messages and pm's since I posted this morning, it means a lot to have you all here for me.

So where do I start...

As most of you know I had two bereavements and a car accident last year, the latter of which has prevented me from going to the gym and losing my job etc. I found out yesterday that my GP has not been doing his job properly and therefore my claim for things like Poppy's Car Seat has come to an abrupt halt, I'm devastated as this has been gong on since the beginning of September and although out of pocket I just held out hope that it would be sorted eventually and now I'm not so sure :-( Aside from that my diagnosis from the consultant is far worse than I could ever have imagined, I'm looking at another 6months minimum for recovery which means no gym no classes no nothing really for about 18 months since the accident in total,gutted.com :-(

I am a bubbly person but also very private and there are things which I haven't spoken about on here, I have a couple of medical conditions and those despite a huge upped dosage of medication are not improving, I feel like I'm losing the battle with my health if I'm honest.

So there's the doom and gloom of the past 24hours or so, I do have one piece of news....Poppy's Dad who I'm not with but is probably one of my closest friends has booked to go away to Butlins and then Wales and we leave on Friday, him along with my parents are devastated with the diagnosis and they've also booked for us to go away in August for 5 Days. I think we know in our hearts that these will be our last holidays in a long long while as I'm going to be spending a lot of time in Appointments.

I'm sorry that I have waffled on and I'm sorry that I haven't been entirely honest about my health but I'm just not one for talking about it.

Lots of Love to each and everyone of you and I'm sorry that I haven't been there to support you in your individual journeys. I will attempt to get round diaries later but I struggle to focus on the screen with the medication that I've been put on.

Serena xxxxx

Back