If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

Sorry things have been so difficult over the last few days. It sounds like some nasty setbacks when you are already coping with so much. Fingers crossed with family and friends support your recovery time will go much quicker than you anticipate. Concentrate on getting better rather than how long its going to take.

Ladybird dress sounds absolutely gorgeous and a such a nice positive chance thing to happen to cheer you up. And 99p pizza?? You just can't go wrong with that! What happened to the rest of the pizza though? Incredible restraint to just have 2 slices of a take away pizza.

I don't know what was better, the fact it was 99p or the fact I managed to stop at 2 Slices! Do u know that when I was at my heaviest I used to eat a 10 Slice Pizza and still be hungry! X

Me 2 and i used to polish off cheesy chips. How greedy.x:)

I'm really sorry about your news serena. You sound like you have great support around you and everyone really cares about you. And ya always have us on minimins for support we are always ther for you

Pizza looks yum well done for stopping at 2slices I woulda downed the whole thing and garlic bread before I joined ww it's mad how your attitude towards food changes so much

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

I'm really sorry about your news serena. You sound like you have great support around you and everyone really cares about you. And ya always have us on minimins for support we are always ther for you

Pizza looks yum well done for stopping at 2slices I woulda downed the whole thing and garlic bread before I joined ww it's mad how your attitude towards food changes so much

I wish my attitude towards food has changed.

Without my limits I could easily still eat the entire pizza.
It's only because of the points limit that I don't eat everything in sight - as evidenced on saturday night with the 5 cakes - and I could've easily eaten more.

I haven't had pizza (except my tortilla pizzas) since starting WW, and it's because I probably wouldn't be able to stop, so easier to not have a pizza at all than to have the temptation there.

double :( but i know what a positive person you are and will find the strength to battle on through :) i really think on this occasion that you should go for a rematch with the meringues in ur cupboard and win but only today mind ;) xx

Sorry to hear about your bad news serena! :( sounds like you have lots of support to help you through it though!

Dress sounds lovely and I'm craving pizza now after seeing yours! Looks yummy xx

Sorry things have been so difficult over the last few days. It sounds like some nasty setbacks when you are already coping with so much. Fingers crossed with family and friends support your recovery time will go much quicker than you anticipate. Concentrate on getting better rather than how long its going to take.

Ladybird dress sounds absolutely gorgeous and a such a nice positive chance thing to happen to cheer you up. And 99p pizza?? You just can't go wrong with that! What happened to the rest of the pizza though? Incredible restraint to just have 2 slices of a take away pizza.

Hey Atomic! I had 2 Slices, Poppy had 2 Slices and I gave 4 Slices to Poppy's Dad who visited her after School (He's skinny as a rake, eats like a pig lol). I will definitely upload a pic of my new dress, it really is beautiful :) x

Me 2 and i used to polish off cheesy chips. How greedy.x:)

Cheesy Chips with lashings of burger sauce mmmmmmmm x

Glad I wasn't the only piggy ;-) Isn't being in the 8s so much more fun tho! X

I wish my attitude towards food has changed.

Without my limits I could easily still eat the entire pizza.
It's only because of the points limit that I don't eat everything in sight - as evidenced on saturday night with the 5 cakes - and I could've easily eaten more.

I haven't had pizza (except my tortilla pizzas) since starting WW, and it's because I probably wouldn't be able to stop, so easier to not have a pizza at all than to have the temptation there.

I've had my biggest losses on Pizza Weeks, maybe I'm hoping it will work its magic this week ;-) x

Love the sound of your dress, can't wait to see a pic - a bit of retail therapy always helps ;)

Especially when it's Vintage! X

double :( but i know what a positive person you are and will find the strength to battle on through :) i really think on this occasion that you should go for a rematch with the meringues in ur cupboard and win but only today mind ;) xx

Tonight's Treat does not include meringues....pic to follow!x

Sorry to hear about your bad news serena! :( sounds like you have lots of support to help you through it though!

Dress sounds lovely and I'm craving pizza now after seeing yours! Looks yummy xx

40pp for the whole pizza ;-) x

Hey Sweeties,

I'm just off to do Leslie 1 Mile but I thought I'd show u my treat I have planned for afterwards...

image-685707110.jpg

17g Hula Hoops (2pp), Babybel Light (1pp), Caramel Wafer (2pp) and Jaffa Cake (1pp)

Yummy in my Tummy for my final 6pp :) x

Hey Sweeties,

I'm just off to do Leslie 1 Mile but I thought I'd show u my treat I have planned for afterwards...

View attachment 100583

17g Hula Hoops (2pp), Babybel Light (1pp), Caramel Wafer (2pp) and Jaffa Cake (1pp)

Yummy in my Tummy for my final 6pp :) x

Looks lovely hun.

I looked up your Leslie woman. I'd like to try it. Is there a particular video to start with?
Get a bit worried I'll bang loads on floor, poor neighbours

X

Thats luks so gud. Im goin to hunt down sum chocy now.x

Did u find any? X

Looks lovely hun.

I looked up your Leslie woman. I'd like to try it. Is there a particular video to start with?
Get a bit worried I'll bang loads on floor, poor neighbours

X

1 Mile Sweetie :) x

Start with the 1 mile hun and work up to the 2.x

Couldn't of said it better myself! X

Treat looks good! Iv not had tea yet but iv already pointed it and I'm still gonna have 8pp left!

What do u plan on having? If I had 8pp left I'd have a Magnum Almond mmmmmmm x

Shopping isn't being delivered until tomorrow so im abit stuck! I think there's some chocolate buttons in the back of the cupboard and I know we've got some biscuits hahaha x

Shopping isn't being delivered until tomorrow so im abit stuck! I think there's some chocolate buttons in the back of the cupboard and I know we've got some biscuits hahaha x

A nice Choc button and biscuit combo then! X

I have to try leslie. i have no car tomorrow cuz graham is taking it to work so il give it a go then xXx

I Had a jammy wagon wheel. U Dun leslie walk walk walk and knee lifts side steps haha.x

Oh yes and I have juice in my joints! X

I have to try leslie. i have no car tomorrow cuz graham is taking it to work so il give it a go then xXx

You'll love it!

Guess What? I'm up to 22797 Steps aka 5AP today! Whoop Whoop! X

A nice Choc button and biscuit combo then! X

Why not grab the biscuits, put a few buttons on top (or in between two biccies) and heat them up... nice gooey chocolate & biscuit sandwich haha

Back