If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

Oh yes and I have juice in my joints! X

You'll love it!

Guess What? I'm up to 22797 Steps aka 5AP today! Whoop Whoop! X

Go u hun. Haha juice in the joints. Give your tummy a tuck! Oh my days i think we no it word for word,sidesteps.x

Why not grab the biscuits, put a few buttons on top (or in between two biccies) and heat them up... nice gooey chocolate & biscuit sandwich haha

That sounds quite nice! Or melt the buttons in a bowl and have a fondue! X

Go u hun. Haha juice in the joints. Give your tummy a tuck! Oh my days i think we no it word for word,sidesteps.x

OMG you've done a mile, if you'd walked outside you'd be a mile away now.....we must never forget those outdoor walks lol lol lol x

That sounds quite nice! Or melt the buttons in a bowl and have a fondue! X

OMG you've done a mile, if you'd walked outside you'd be a mile away now.....we must never forget those outdoor walks lol lol lol x

Haha people who havent seen it r goin to think we have totaly lost the plot. Shes even worse in 2 mile hun. Reach high reach strong haha.x

I couldn't find the 1 mile or 2 mile... ended up downloading the 4 mile and 5 mile... did about 15 mins of the 4 mile and was sweating buckets, had to turn it off and go and jump in the shower haha. I can see that woman getting right on my nerves, although I will try and do more than 15 mins tomorrow! x

I couldn't find the 1 mile or 2 mile... ended up downloading the 4 mile and 5 mile... did about 15 mins of the 4 mile and was sweating buckets, had to turn it off and go and jump in the shower haha. I can see that woman getting right on my nerves, although I will try and do more than 15 mins tomorrow! x

Did you do it thru youtube hun thats where we find ours. Well done on even attemptin the 4 mile. U shud c me after 2 mile,sweating isnt the word.x

It's called

Exercise TV/Start Walking at Home 1 Mile with Leslie Sansone

Search exactly for that on you tube and you should find it. X

Did you do it thru youtube hun thats where we find ours. Well done on even attemptin the 4 mile. U shud c me after 2 mile,sweating isnt the word.x

I've not tried 2mile yet, I'm just gonna continue with 1mile for my 5 day attack! X

It's called

Exercise TV/Start Walking at Home 1 Mile with Leslie Sansone

Search exactly for that on you tube and you should find it. X

I've not tried 2mile yet, I'm just gonna continue with 1mile for my 5 day attack! X

2Mile is very tiring but the 3mile well i only got thru 20mins b4 i dropped.x

2Mile is very tiring but the 3mile well i only got thru 20mins b4 i dropped.x

Think ill stick to 1mile! I've walked 8.76 miles today, hard to believe really!m

I Realy dont no how u do it u must not sit down all day.x

I always tell people I'm lazy but I guess I'm not really lol x

Are u heck hun. U could give lesley a run for her money any day.x

Maybe I should do my own exercise workout on you tube, It could be an OCD workout, 10 exercises for your arms, 10 exercises for your legs with a few money saving tips thrown in! Any takers?!? X

Evening hun :) so sorry to hear about your health, hope the docs can sort it all out for you :( I have just googled this walking thing, sounds very odd haha! x

Evening hun :) so sorry to hear about your health, hope the docs can sort it all out for you :( I have just googled this walking thing, sounds very odd haha! x

U need to get juice in your joints ;-) x

This Lesley one sounds like great craic

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

This Lesley one sounds like great craic

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

You gotta get juice in your joints too ;-) x

I'm in especially for the money saving tips ;)

i once didnt buy tinfoil for two yrs by reusing/washing it after use,
i never buy cleaning cloths, i use old sheets/t-shirts which aren't good enough for charity shops.
i clean my oven/glass oven door using bicarb of soda mixed to a paste and smeared on oven, leave for an hour then wipe off, doesnt stink the oven out and no chemicals
i clean/polish my farmhouse kitchen table and coffee table with olive oil,lemon juice, rub it in then buff off with ur free cloths

god i cld go on all night hahahaha xx it all adds up pop pickers ;)

thought you would appreciate this. ....I went to asda and got cherries for 20p and a loaf for 10p :) xx

Back