If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

i once didnt buy tinfoil for two yrs by reusing/washing it after use,
i never buy cleaning cloths, i use old sheets/t-shirts which aren't good enough for charity shops.
i clean my oven/glass oven door using bicarb of soda mixed to a paste and smeared on oven, leave for an hour then wipe off, doesnt stink the oven out and no chemicals
i clean/polish my farmhouse kitchen table and coffee table with olive oil,lemon juice, rub it in then buff off with ur free cloths

god i cld go on all night hahahaha xx it all adds up pop pickers ;)

Sammi! U should be on Superscrimpers! I'm more into money saving in the supermarkets, in store promotions and coupons! X

thought you would appreciate this. ....I went to asda and got cherries for 20p and a loaf for 10p :) xx

OMG I'm so proud of you Sweetie! I'm still working my way through my 10p loaves! X

lol I thought of you whilst running to them haha x

Sammi! U should be on Superscrimpers! I'm more into money saving in the supermarkets, in store promotions and coupons! X

i love superscrimpers & i used to do extreme couponing but it took up all my time lol x

It's called

Exercise TV/Start Walking at Home 1 Mile with Leslie Sansone

Search exactly for that on you tube and you should find it. X

I've not tried 2mile yet, I'm just gonna continue with 1mile for my 5 day attack! X

I downloaded from isohunt, I will have a look at youtube tomorrow, thanks :) x

i once didnt buy tinfoil for two yrs by reusing/washing it after use,
i never buy cleaning cloths, i use old sheets/t-shirts which aren't good enough for charity shops.
i clean my oven/glass oven door using bicarb of soda mixed to a paste and smeared on oven, leave for an hour then wipe off, doesnt stink the oven out and no chemicals
i clean/polish my farmhouse kitchen table and coffee table with olive oil,lemon juice, rub it in then buff off with ur free cloths

god i cld go on all night hahahaha xx it all adds up pop pickers ;)

That's brilliant, must write them all down!

Hey Serena. I'm really sorry to hear your news. It looks like your friends and family are all rallying around you! Keep your chin up chick ! Xx

Aw honey
I'm so sorry I'm ridiculously late replying. Horribly long day.
But I'm sorry you are so fed up. It must be very frustrating to feel like you're getting nowhere with your health. .but you are loosing weight and walking loads. I know it's not the same cos u were looking forward to goin back to gym but u will have the rest of your life once you are healthy.
You are such an inspiration to all of us here to eat less move more! You're changing you and poppys life and you don't even know it. :D

Enjoy your holidays-you deserve them so much.

And pizza and a dress-see-things are looking up already. :D

Leslie sounds hilarious. I'm gona try her but I wonder if my insurance wud pay out if I threw my laptop cos she annoyed me?
There's that aggressive side of me again. :D

Anyway sweetie hope a Good nites sleep will Help u become more positive in morn. Another day! :D xxx

Hey Serena. I'm really sorry to hear your news. It looks like your friends and family are all rallying around you! Keep your chin up chick ! Xx

Thanks Sweetie :) x

Aw honey
I'm so sorry I'm ridiculously late replying. Horribly long day.
But I'm sorry you are so fed up. It must be very frustrating to feel like you're getting nowhere with your health. .but you are loosing weight and walking loads. I know it's not the same cos u were looking forward to goin back to gym but u will have the rest of your life once you are healthy.
You are such an inspiration to all of us here to eat less move more! You're changing you and poppys life and you don't even know it. :D

Enjoy your holidays-you deserve them so much.

And pizza and a dress-see-things are looking up already. :D

Leslie sounds hilarious. I'm gona try her but I wonder if my insurance wud pay out if I threw my laptop cos she annoyed me?
There's that aggressive side of me again. :D

Anyway sweetie hope a Good nites sleep will Help u become more positive in morn. Another day! :D xxx

Hey Brona, Don't you be worrying yourself about me, you've had enough on in your own life! Leslie is fab, you can't slate her till you've tried her ;-) You'd not want to throw her cos she would be giving you juice in your joints! X

Hey hun how r u feeling 2day? I Thort it was a gud idea to do squats yesterday and now my bum cheeks ar throbbin this morning haha. Dont forget the cereal 2day if u have time. Last day on your own with your routine 2day hun. R u lucking forward to friday.x

Morning sweet hope you're having a good day xx

Hey Sweeties,

Another busy day in Serena land!

I dropped Poppy at School and then had to go and get an extension on my Personalised Plate, got that done nice and quickly and thought I'd pop into the town to do some shopping before Friday.

Went into Select to try on the most gorgeous Peach Polka Dot Dress I saw in the window but that along with two others were too big :-( Was gutted.com, to me my frame doesn't look that small!

Ended up being very naughty and buying these two...

image-2802321991.jpg

image-1836267410.jpg

Well I have got Butlins, Wales and Bognor to be wearing all these new dresses ;-)

I didn't really go into many more shops, having a sore day today so I decided to stop shopping and just have Subway for lunch...

image-3960950544.jpg

I have counted it as 5pp, really filling too!

I'm now going to have a quick read through on here and then I'm off to pick Poppy up from School, then all the kids are going to McDonalds as an end of term treat so ill walk her there!

Oops nearly forgot, I picked these up on my travels ;-)

image-3879534055.jpg

Looking forward to a bowl tonight as I won't worry to cook for just me!

Lots of Love Sweeties xxxxx

PS-Here is the much spoken Ladybird Dress from yesterday....

image-3231599695.jpg

So jelly of your figure.

Dresses are stunning. You are one beautiful young lady jealous.com!!!

I really love those dresses, are they both from select? I'd love to be a 'dress' lady. I can't just wear any dress because I have lumps and bumps and rub together thighs and the only way to conquer this sometimes is with those figure tights which obviously I can't wear in summer:(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

So jelly of your figure.

Dresses are stunning. You are one beautiful young lady jealous.com!!!

Not sure about that ;-) Funny I picked up 3 other dresses, thought they would be far too small and they were the opposite! But thank you Sweetie, you're such a gem with your kind comments. X

I really love those dresses, are they both from select? I'd love to be a 'dress' lady. I can't just wear any dress because I have lumps and bumps and rub together thighs and the only way to conquer this sometimes is with those figure tights which obviously I can't wear in summer:(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I think I've developed a bit of a dress obsession lol! The first two were from Select and the other one was just from a random boutique type shop! X

I love them dresses they r gorgeous and look stunning. u must have a rite dress colection going on now haha. Yay u got the cereal im so jelous. You wil have to let me no what u think of them 2nite. Your salad looks lovely 2 hun. Bet poppys lucking forward to her treat after school.x

Serena! I've missed you. I've tried to catch up on your thread- sorry to hear about your health news. I really hope that you have a lovely time away on holiday and you can relax and recuperate a bit. I can sympathise a bit as I have quite a cocktail of medication to take but that's for bipolar as opposed to physical health problems. I'm here if you need to talk.

Oh and I've rejoined WW so I'll be sticking around :)

Oh wit wo !!! The dresses looked amazing. Especially the second one in blue. Lovely.

I really hope you have an amazing time Fri. You deserve it

Xxxxx

Back