If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

Our dog was a real pain! Once my mum left groceries on the kitchen floor & rushed out out again. When she came back he'd eaten a cucumber & most of the wrapper & had a potato stuck in his teeth! He loved chocolate & sweets which he would try & nab & hunt out. I came home once to what looked like cotton wool mayhem to discover he'd got into my tampons, I'm guessing the crinkly wrapper made him think a treat was in store! Dogs are scavengers more than hunters by nature & so if there are dogs about it sounds like them. Hope you two are getting on ok today :)

Hey hun just caught up. Well done on your dinner it sounds amazing and the hot choc sounds luvly even if i dont realy like it. Ok so down to the missin choc. If i leave anything in the dogs reach when i go out it wil eat anything. I once left a frozen piza out in a carrier bag and went to the shop wen i got back she had eaten the lot,pizza and carrier bag. She once at tylers packed lunch!!! She ripped his school bag to shreds and ate his food. That cud b the explanation but doesnt give him the rite to make out u ate them and laf at u. Wot a total numpy. Id b fumin at the way he behaved now more than the missin choc. Sum men can b childish patronizin shitbags.x

Don't mind him serena what us wrong with him! He's a silly so and so and just ignore it and if he's man enough he will come and say sorry for what he said and how he made you feel

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well Girls, I'm not proud of myself but really lost my temper this morning since my last post, I said that he was trying to make me seem to be a liar etc and that I was packing my bags and going home! I think he knew I wasn't messing around so he calmed it down a bit! I mean lets be serious, I ate 35pp of Meringues the week before last and 6 Puddings in 3 Nights, would I really sneak eat 4 Melted Freddos which probably looked like Monsters anyway!!! And I certainly wouldn't eat Milk Bottles which contain cow hooves lol x

Well Girls, I'm not proud of myself but really lost my temper this morning since my last post, I said that he was trying to make me seem to be a liar etc and that I was packing my bags and going home! I think he knew I wasn't messing around so he calmed it down a bit! I mean lets be serious, I ate 35pp of Meringues the week before last and 6 Puddings in 3 Nights, would I really sneak eat 4 Melted Freddos which probably looked like Monsters anyway!!! And I certainly wouldn't eat Milk Bottles which contain cow hooves lol x

Glad i dont eat milk bottles now and il never buy them noin that. So r u staying then.x

Hey hon
How do I pause my pedometer? Doing alot of driving today so don't want it to be inaccurate. :D

Glad i dont eat milk bottles now and il never buy them noin that. So r u staying then.x

I'm gonna stay, don't want to disappoint Poppy, still not exactly happy lol, maybe an After 8 Hot Chocolate will make me feel better ;-) x Sorry to have put you off Milk Bottles lol x

P.s bet last nite u wish you had taken up kickboxing!!!x

Too Right ;-) x

Hey hon
How do I pause my pedometer? Doing alot of driving today so don't want it to be inaccurate. :D

It doesn't count whilst you're driving or as a passenger in a car so you're safe! Pedal away lol x

I'm gonna stay, don't want to disappoint Poppy, still not exactly happy lol, maybe an After 8 Hot Chocolate will make me feel better ;-) x Sorry to have put you off Milk Bottles lol x

Too Right ;-) x

It doesn't count whilst you're driving or as a passenger in a car so you're safe! Pedal away lol x

It can count whilst driving/being passenger as me and mum were driving to my grandma's the other day and she beeped, meaning she'd earned herself an AP.
It's because the movement of the car makes it shake.
To pause, hold down the M button until it says pause down the bottom.
But I don't usually bother pausing when I'm driving because I usually end up forgetting to unpause it.
But it's up to you.
It won't add many steps on - probably just the amount that it might miss because you've nipped to the loo first thing without it on, or the couple of steps it doesn't register because they weren't big enough, and because nothing is 100% accurate.

And sorry to hear about the sweets situation.
Very rude of him to laugh and suggest it was you who ate them.
I don't know anything about animals, but sounds like it was the pets from what everyone else is saying.

And damn right you should've lost your temper.
He needed to know how rude he was.
Hope it doesn't spoil your holiday though.
You've had a brilliant week so far, and I'm sure you'll be more relaxed once you get out and about again in the beautiful Welsh scenery.

I wish you were able to exercise properly/Poppy was bigger, because I would definitely say go up Snowdon.
It's amazing!!

Maybe next time for Snowdon ;-) I can always push him off the cliff ;-) My Pedometer definitely doesn't register steps in the car as Ive watched it (sad I know lol),maybe it's where it's worn?!?x

We are off to Prestatyn now. Got no idea what's there but hopefully they'll be some good vintage!!! X

Maybe next time for Snowdon ;-) I can always push him off the cliff ;-) My Pedometer definitely doesn't register steps in the car as Ive watched it (sad I know lol),maybe it's where it's worn?!?x

We are off to Prestatyn now. Got no idea what's there but hopefully they'll be some good vintage!!! X

Prestatyn has got a Haven! Haha
I don't know what else is there either as we went to Snowdon on the saturday and explored in Rhyl instead on the sunday.
You'll have to let me know what I missed out on

Men can get in funny moods sometimes. You know you didn't eat the food and he's probably trying to be silly and gone about it in the wrong way!

I've got a beagle who are known for their naughtiness. I accidentally left the cupboard door open where we keep his food, and he managed to grab a whole unopened packed of dentasticks! He took them into the garden under a bush and ripped open the packet and scoffed the lot. Once he's got food there's no getting it off him. He ate a whole block of cheese once! I'm surprised he's not fat. We walk him a lot and the vet says he's the perfect weight for his breed :)

Have a great day today :)

Prestatyn has got a Haven! Haha
I don't know what else is there either as we went to Snowdon on the saturday and explored in Rhyl instead on the sunday.
You'll have to let me know what I missed out on

There's a Town with lots of Vintage!!! I got the ultimate bargain...A Joseph Joseph Draining Rack for 50p! OMG!!!! If anyone knows Joseph Joseph, they will know how much of a good find that is!!! X

Men can get in funny moods sometimes. You know you didn't eat the food and he's probably trying to be silly and gone about it in the wrong way!

I've got a beagle who are known for their naughtiness. I accidentally left the cupboard door open where we keep his food, and he managed to grab a whole unopened packed of dentasticks! He took them into the garden under a bush and ripped open the packet and scoffed the lot. Once he's got food there's no getting it off him. He ate a whole block of cheese once! I'm surprised he's not fat. We walk him a lot and the vet says he's the perfect weight for his breed :)

Have a great day today :)

Lol at your beagle!!! I still want to know where the Freddos Rubbish is!!! Lol!!! X

I know that I'm about to get a Huge Whoopass, Slapped Wrist and Smacked Bum but I couldn't help myself but go to Boots in Preststyn to WI to assess the damage. In the 6 Days since WI I have gained 3lb...ok it's not brilliant but I'm sure other people could gain 3lb in a weekend?!? I wasn't deprived at all and ill have that off once I'm home (plus any extra in the next 2 days lol) x Also all scales are different so maybe my ones in my town won't be as bad, here's hoping!!! X

I know that I'm about to get a Huge Whoopass, Slapped Wrist and Smacked Bum but I couldn't help myself but go to Boots in Preststyn to WI to assess the damage. In the 6 Days since WI I have gained 3lb...ok it's not brilliant but I'm sure other people could gain 3lb in a weekend?!? I wasn't deprived at all and ill have that off once I'm home (plus any extra in the next 2 days lol) x Also all scales are different so maybe my ones in my town won't be as bad, here's hoping!!! X

I'd've gained twice maybe thrice that if I'd've been away.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ha ha ive been waiting for this day. Consider your bum smacked and your huge whoopass!!! Now 3 pound is nothing u wil b mostly bloated and u have a blockage. I wouldnt worry hun that wil be gone next week.x:D p.s i felt very important dishing out the whoopass but wait til emma finds out your in big trouble haha.x

I'd've gained twice maybe thrice that if I'd've been away.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Fingers crossed I won't do that in the next couple of days!!! X

Ha ha ive been waiting for this day. Consider your bum smacked and your huge whoopass!!! Now 3 pound is nothing u wil b mostly bloated and u have a blockage. I wouldnt worry hun that wil be gone next week.x:D p.s i felt very important dishing out the whoopass but wait til emma finds out your in big trouble haha.x

The Blockage cleared this morning ;-) Oh Dear...I'm hiding from Emma now!!! Aaaaarrrggghhhh!!! X

Oh dear.... you're so bold!
But yes-as you would say yourself-every scales is different.
And it's amazing what bloating from bad food will do to u. Wait til sat for your own scales....

Also-havnt heard of Joseph Joseph but I'll have a Google. But 50p is very good either way. :D

I reckon the Freddie wrappers went the same way as the freddos, in doggies belly! They'll eat anything!!

Naughty on the sneaky WI but I can't tell you off as I did the same this morning!! 3lb gain isn't much at all :)

Naughty you for weighing early :p As everyone else has said 3lb is nothing and you'll soon get that off again! Plus maybe the scales are different.

Back