If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

Oh my goodness I am so sad with you! Haha we are all gona do it at some stage it's only human
50p for Joseph Joseph that's amazballs! Ah sure dogs eat everything! My dog once chewed my brothers credit card a few days before he was goin to aus hahaha

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

It can count whilst driving/being passenger as me and mum were driving to my grandma's the other day and she beeped, meaning she'd earned herself an AP.
It's because the movement of the car makes it shake.
To pause, hold down the M button until it says pause down the bottom.
But I don't usually bother pausing when I'm driving because I usually end up forgetting to unpause it.
But it's up to you.
It won't add many steps on - probably just the amount that it might miss because you've nipped to the loo first thing without it on, or the couple of steps it doesn't register because they weren't big enough, and because nothing is 100% accurate.

Oh brilliant, I was wondering how to pause it because Louise (daughter) is working at a nature reserve atm and the road up there is very jiggley! x

found your thread, haven't had chance to read right through but will try catch up a bit. I am sure the 3 pound will soon disappear x x

We have just come to Colwyn Bay for some shopping, the three of us are sharing a plate of chips and Ive ordered 2 slices of bread (no butter) to have a Chip Butty mmmmmmm! Not had one since starting WW so very excited!!! X

I know that I'm about to get a Huge Whoopass, Slapped Wrist and Smacked Bum but I couldn't help myself but go to Boots in Preststyn to WI to assess the damage. In the 6 Days since WI I have gained 3lb...ok it's not brilliant but I'm sure other people could gain 3lb in a weekend?!? I wasn't deprived at all and ill have that off once I'm home (plus any extra in the next 2 days lol) x Also all scales are different so maybe my ones in my town won't be as bad, here's hoping!!! X

You've had an amazing time, enjoyed yourself and will be back on track, losing it all just as quickly once you're back. Keep enjoying your family time and remember the plan is here on your return. You could poo half of that out!!! Hahaha x

:whoopass:

Very very naughty Serena.

But then, I have no place to talk either, as I had a sneaky WI my birthday week.
In fact, I ended up being weighed twice because the hospital did it as well.

You'll definitely get it off.
Look at my stats - I'd binged Thursday and Friday, weighed myself Saturday afternoon - put on 4lbs.
Binged Saturday night, straight back on plan sunday, got weighed Tuesday - put on a total of 5.5lbs.
Continued on plan until Thursday official WI and only put on half a pound.
So you can easily get it off again.

3lbs isn't a huge deal.
You've enjoyed yourself.
That's the main thing - being healthy is the main priority in life.
And you weren't in a mentally healthy state right before your holiday with all your stress, so you deserve a week off.

You've worked hard so far, and you'll work hard again next week, and that 3lbs (well what's left of it if any after official WI) will come off in no time.

But yes... naughty for weighing early.
And yes, different scales different weights.

Oh dear.... you're so bold! But yes-as you would say yourself-every scales is different. And it's amazing what bloating from bad food will do to u. Wait til sat for your own scales....
Bold or Stupid lol! I'm just hoping that those Scales were extra nasty ;-) x
Also-havnt heard of Joseph Joseph but I'll have a Google. But 50p is very good either way. :D
Joseph Jospeh is just the most amazing kitchen utensils/gadgets brands! My kitchen is very dated and because its rented I can't do much with it, this just livens it up a bit! X
I reckon the Freddie wrappers went the same way as the freddos, in doggies belly! They'll eat anything!! Naughty on the sneaky WI but I can't tell you off as I did the same this morning!! 3lb gain isn't much at all :)
Naughty you for weighing early :p As everyone else has said 3lb is nothing and you'll soon get that off again! Plus maybe the scales are different.
Oh my goodness I am so sad with you! Haha we are all gona do it at some stage it's only human 50p for Joseph Joseph that's amazballs! Ah sure dogs eat everything! My dog once chewed my brothers credit card a few days before he was goin to aus hahaha Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app
I'm in trouble with everyone ;-) x
found your thread, haven't had chance to read right through but will try catch up a bit. I am sure the 3 pound will soon disappear x x
My Thread is where all the cool kids hang out ;-) x
You've had an amazing time, enjoyed yourself and will be back on track, losing it all just as quickly once you're back. Keep enjoying your family time and remember the plan is here on your return. You could poo half of that out!!! Hahaha x
That would be some poo ;-) Im just glad that I know I'm not 10 Tonne Tessie now! X
:whoopass: Very very naughty Serena. But then, I have no place to talk either, as I had a sneaky WI my birthday week. In fact, I ended up being weighed twice because the hospital did it as well. You'll definitely get it off. Look at my stats - I'd binged Thursday and Friday, weighed myself Saturday afternoon - put on 4lbs. Binged Saturday night, straight back on plan sunday, got weighed Tuesday - put on a total of 5.5lbs. Continued on plan until Thursday official WI and only put on half a pound. So you can easily get it off again. 3lbs isn't a huge deal. You've enjoyed yourself. That's the main thing - being healthy is the main priority in life. And you weren't in a mentally healthy state right before your holiday with all your stress, so you deserve a week off. You've worked hard so far, and you'll work hard again next week, and that 3lbs (well what's left of it if any after official WI) will come off in no time. But yes... naughty for weighing early. And yes, different scales different weights.
Emma...I've been expecting you! I feel very told off now ;-) Official WI will be Saturday Morning on the correct Scales! X

Good Afternoon Sweeties :)

Wednesday has been a good day :)

we've been to Prestatyn to do some Vintage Shopping (Found the fore-mentioned Joseph Joseph Drainer for only 50p, RRP £15!) I then went in Costa and had a Skinny Hot Chocolate with SF Caramel Syrup (4pp). I turned down his cake and her biscuit whilst there!

Then onto Dyserth to see the Waterfall and explore to the Village, nothing to eat or drink.

We then walked round Colwyn Bay, I shared a Portion of Chips with both of them and had 2 Slices of White Bread (No Butter) to make a Chip Butty, it wasted amazing but I didn't have any sauce and I didn't eat any of his Onion Rings.

I've clocked up 2AP so I've met my Holiday AP Challenge :)

Tonight, we are having Dominos! I'm feeling ok with that though as I've had Dominos before and still lost, ok it's not been on top of a week of indulgence like this but I can still PP it, Definitely having my Jalapeño Doughballs, those are a bargain at 6pp! Maybe just a couple of Slices of Pizza with it?

Lots of Love Sweeties. X

Emma...I've been expecting you! I feel very told off now ;-) Official WI will be Saturday Morning on the correct Scales! X

Everyone's allowed the occasional naughty WI.
It's just the repeat offenders like Trina & Sarah haha

Everyone's allowed the occasional naughty WI.
It's just the repeat offenders like Trina & Sarah haha

They deserve Whoopass, Smacked Bums and Slapped Wrists Lol! I will not be WI now till Saturday and I'm going to change the following weeks WI till either Saturday or Sunday so I have full Damage Limitation Mode before Bournemouth! X

What a lovely day! I know Joseph Joseph, what a bargain ;)

Dominoes, so jealous, I can't wait to eat a whole pizza again!! I def couldn't just eat a couple of slices, good will power!!!

Did the mood improve between you & Poppy's dad? I hope so :)

What a lovely day! I know Joseph Joseph, what a bargain ;)

Dominoes, so jealous, I can't wait to eat a whole pizza again!! I def couldn't just eat a couple of slices, good will power!!!

Did the mood improve between you & Poppy's dad? I hope so :)

It's getting there although I have to say that I think I will be glad to go home to my own space ;-) We've lived apart for so many years, it's odd to to live like this, I probably sound like a right ***** lol. I'm really looking forward to Dominos, I normally have my 6 Slices and my Doughballs for 30pp but I think better of it tonight ;-) x

It's getting there although I have to say that I think I will be glad to go home to my own space ;-) We've lived apart for so many years, it's odd to to live like this, I probably sound like a right ***** lol. I'm really looking forward to Dominos, I normally have my 6 Slices and my Doughballs for 30pp but I think better of it tonight ;-) x

Very jelous of the pizza. I realy want 1. glad the ice is thawing between u 2. Have u found out if i was the animals who ate the freddos?x

I'm not weighing until official WI :) I want to be surprised :)

Glad you had a good day! Enjoy your dominos.

Enjoy the pizza. I had forgotten what a pp bargain those dough balls are. And they always sound amazing when you mention them :)

The 3lb gain isn't "real" at all like everyone has said. Different scales and also eating out more. Eating more sugar and salt than usual when eating out is hellish for making your body retain water which could account for at least that much weight. But even if it is real (which its not) you would get 3lb off again in no time and its important to enjoy yourself and let your hair down a bit from time to time.

I have very very fond memories of walking along the beach at Colwyn Bay in the rain when I was kid on holiday in Wales. I love windswept, grey beaches :) None of this sunshine and blue seas malarky for me ;)

Very jelous of the pizza. I realy want 1. glad the ice is thawing between u 2. Have u found out if i was the animals who ate the freddos?x

No Idea yet, Im not examining poo for purple wrappers! X

I'm not weighing until official WI :) I want to be surprised :)

Glad you had a good day! Enjoy your dominos.

Check you out ;-) You're the Angel and I'm the Devil today! X

Enjoy the pizza. I had forgotten what a pp bargain those dough balls are. And they always sound amazing when you mention them :)

The 3lb gain isn't "real" at all like everyone has said. Different scales and also eating out more. Eating more sugar and salt than usual when eating out is hellish for making your body retain water which could account for at least that much weight. But even if it is real (which its not) you would get 3lb off again in no time and its important to enjoy yourself and let your hair down a bit from time to time.

I have very very fond memories of walking along the beach at Colwyn Bay in the rain when I was kid on holiday in Wales. I love windswept, grey beaches :) None of this sunshine and blue seas malarky for me ;)

Here's hoping about the 'Weight' ! It was very Wet today but hopefully tomorrow is going to be 25 Degrees as predicted! X

Good Evening Sweeties :)

So the Dominos has been ordered....I've gone for 4 Slices of a Vegetarian Supreme with extra Jalapeño Peppers (17pp) and 6 Jalapeño Doughballs (6pp).

Not too bad choices if I do say so myself! X

ooh id have to examine the poo (the dogs not ur ex's) to prove him wrong hahaha x

Back