If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

AbSolutely it makes sense.
The choices you made this week-all of them-were more for you mental health than your physical health. Though you really did make good healthy choices that wont sabotage your weight.
But what you have done for yourself this week will do you well for weeks and months to come.
So proud of You. xx

so so proud of you serena you have proved that ww is flexible and you can follow it no matter where you are, what your doing etc!! Well done hun and hope wi goes well on Saturday you are gona do just fine

Hey Emma!

Your Message just made me cry when I read it, I'm in a very reflective mood this evening and it touched a nerve with the nice things you said.

I can't even explain to anyone how well I have felt this week, I have had none of my usual nasty medication side effects despite missing no medication 'slots', I've felt calmer, my OCD has definitely been better with only a couple of little things like dinner timing tonight and I've used the loo on 6 out of 7 mornings, I mean all those things together makes for a very pleasant week!

I'm back on plan tomorrow with WI on Saturday Morning, I can hand on heart say I've had everything Ive wanted food and drink wise, yes there has been some 'bartering' in my head and portion control when it's been necessary but a gain will be worth it for what I've had and how I've felt if that makes sense?!?

Love you lots like Jelly Tots. xxxxx

Noooo =(
It wasn't supposed to make you cry.
I'm sorry haha.

You just need to be told how brilliantly you are doing, because sometimes you're a little to harsh and strict on yourself.

It's definitely worth a little gain to be relaxed.
And you are determined.
You've tried your damned hardest this week, and have chosen the healthiest options, even when they were naughty things.
And you won't let it go into next week.
You know 1 week is 1 week and tomorrow is a new week and you'll back on it.

=D

xxxxxxx

AbSolutely it makes sense.
The choices you made this week-all of them-were more for you mental health than your physical health. Though you really did make good healthy choices that wont sabotage your weight.
But what you have done for yourself this week will do you well for weeks and months to come.
So proud of You. xx

Maybe exclude the 6 Puddings, Nutty Hot Chocolate and 2 Chip Buttys from the 'Healthy Choices' !!! You're very kind Brona, your kind words mean a lot. I certainly know that I've had my Chippy Fix for a good few months ;-) x

so so proud of you serena you have proved that ww is flexible and you can follow it no matter where you are, what your doing etc!! Well done hun and hope wi goes well on Saturday you are gona do just fine

Thanks Ciara :) I think WW itself would of been easier to follow if we had been Self Catering at Butlins but then it wouldn't really of been a holiday? Just a different venue for normal life! X

Noooo =(
It wasn't supposed to make you cry.
I'm sorry haha.

You just need to be told how brilliantly you are doing, because sometimes you're a little to harsh and strict on yourself.

It's definitely worth a little gain to be relaxed.
And you are determined.
You've tried your damned hardest this week, and have chosen the healthiest options, even when they were naughty things.
And you won't let it go into next week.
You know 1 week is 1 week and tomorrow is a new week and you'll back on it.

=D

xxxxxxx

Ill be back on it like a car bonnet ;-) Will be Saturday to Saturday for next two WIs as I want to give myself a fair chance to get rid of the 'damage' which made possibly probably has occurred! X

Couldn't have put it better myself! Just read everyone's comments, and I can't add anymore. You are an inspiration Serena :) x

Couldn't have put it better myself! Just read everyone's comments, and I can't add anymore. You are an inspiration Serena :) x

OMG I think I'm gonna well up again...If you knew how much you all meant to me then you'd know why it means so much to me to have u here. If I ever win the lottery I'm taking each and every one of my Minimins to Center Parcs! I'd just hire the whole park, how McAwesome would that be!!! X

OMG I think I'm gonna well up again...If you knew how much you all meant to me then you'd know why it means so much to me to have u here. If I ever win the lottery I'm taking each and every one of my Minimins to Center Parcs! I'd just hire the whole park, how McAwesome would that be!!! X

You missus are a true inspiration, do you know that? You pop onto everyones diaries with words of support and encouragement. You never have a bad word to say about anything and your so motivated and committed.

And you wonder why peopke say nice things? You are truely one of the micest peoe I've never met! Accept our lovely comments because you deserve them.

Cant wait for your post holibobs weigh in on saturday! All crossable bits crossed!

Count me in :)

Tick on the list for Rosie ;-) x

You missus are a true inspiration, do you know that? You pop onto everyones diaries with words of support and encouragement. You never have a bad word to say about anything and your so motivated and committed.

And you wonder why peopke say nice things? You are truely one of the micest peoe I've never met! Accept our lovely comments because you deserve them.

Cant wait for your post holibobs weigh in on saturday! All crossable bits crossed!

I'm sure my thread must of got mixed up with someone else's?!? I'm sure these comments aren't meant for me!!! I think you're an Inspiration Sweetie with your problems yet you still hold down the Bakery. I admire you and I thank you for your body part crossing, only two more sleeps till the result!!! X

Can I have the treehouse booked please at CP?!

I need a games den, sky, maid service and a hot tub.

It's only £5398 for 2 people for 1 week starting 1st september.
I think that's a real bargain.
Spesh as it's £7398 to go on 25th august haha.

Also... which park?
The treehouses are only available in Sherwood Forest, but I'd really like to go to Longleat Forest please as I really really wanna go to Longleat Safari Park!

So I need to holidays.

Kthxbi

Quick Question Everyone...If I'm having two cereal bars which are 3pp each but 5pp for both, if I decide to eat them two hours apart but in the same day do they stay as 5pp or do they become 6pp??? Randomly it's something I've never come across in 11 Weeks!!! X

Can I have the treehouse booked please at CP?!

I need a games den, sky, maid service and a hot tub.

It's only £5398 for 2 people for 1 week starting 1st september.
I think that's a real bargain.
Spesh as it's £7398 to go on 25th august haha.

Also... which park?
The treehouses are only available in Sherwood Forest, but I'd really like to go to Longleat Forest please as I really really wanna go to Longleat Safari Park!

So I need to holidays.

Kthxbi

You can of course have the Treehouse but only if there's another Lodge which has a Hot Tub as I really really must have one of those!!! Maybe we should go to Butlins instead?!? They might need puddings by the lorry load tho!!! X

Quick Question Everyone...If I'm having two cereal bars which are 3pp each but 5pp for both, if I decide to eat them two hours apart but in the same day do they stay as 5pp or do they become 6pp??? Randomly it's something I've never come across in 11 Weeks!!! X

Have one as a pudding. Then one as a snack. Only 4pp then ;)

I class them as 5pp.

But then I cheat on double ups anyway.

I have 2 alpen bars 2pp each, 2 for 3pp (even though if you have 2 different ones they track as 2pp each for 2 for 4pp), but my yoghurts I count as 1pp each, 2pp for 2 even though they're 2 for 3pp (but I say different types class as 1 each).
Double standards.
But yeah... I'd said 5pp.

Like if I was to have 2 slices of bread for a sandwich at lunch for 5pp.
But then I had another slice of bread later with my dinner, I'd count it as 2pp again - so total bread is 7pp.

I thought this myself before I always went for the higher option as its only yourself your "cheating" but no one will judge u for Counting the lower it's only coz they are something and a half so they round up or down so half a point is 20 calories, just blink loads and burn it off while eating lol x

Tick on the list for Rosie ;-) x

I'm sure my thread must of got mixed up with someone else's?!? I'm sure these comments aren't meant for me!!! I think you're an Inspiration Sweetie with your problems yet you still hold down the Bakery. I admire you and I thank you for your body part crossing, only two more sleeps till the result!!! X

Cant believe I put micest! I meant nicest!

Haha trust me if I aired all my dirty laundry on here girl you would wonder how im even the tiniest bit sane!

But you know what they say "it builds character"

Well if I was a house with this much character I'd be buckingham bloody palace!

You know what its like. Life throws **** at you and you either let it hit you in the face or duck and throw it back!

Im sure you have had more than your fair share of crap. But you just gotta do what you can

Xxxxx

I thought this myself before I always went for the higher option as its only yourself your "cheating" but no one will judge u for Counting the lower it's only coz they are something and a half so they round up or down so half a point is 20 calories, just blink loads and burn it off while eating lol x

Yeah... If you were tracking calories all day, you wouldn't suddenly up another points worth of calories by eating the bar 2 hours later.

Look at it that way.

Have one as a pudding. Then one as a snack. Only 4pp then ;)

I class them as 5pp.

But then I cheat on double ups anyway.

I have 2 alpen bars 2pp each, 2 for 3pp (even though if you have 2 different ones they track as 2pp each for 2 for 4pp), but my yoghurts I count as 1pp each, 2pp for 2 even though they're 2 for 3pp (but I say different types class as 1 each).
Double standards.
But yeah... I'd said 5pp.

Like if I was to have 2 slices of bread for a sandwich at lunch for 5pp.
But then I had another slice of bread later with my dinner, I'd count it as 2pp again - so total bread is 7pp.

Thanks Sweeties :) Tbh I don't even really want them lol but there's nothing else here I can track in the morning! Maybe ill just wait till the Services and grab something there! X

Cant believe I put micest! I meant nicest!

Haha trust me if I aired all my dirty laundry on here girl you would wonder how im even the tiniest bit sane!

But you know what they say "it builds character"

Well if I was a house with this much character I'd be buckingham bloody palace!

You know what its like. Life throws **** at you and you either let it hit you in the face or duck and throw it back!

Im sure you have had more than your fair share of crap. But you just gotta do what you can

Xxxxx

Life threw enough rubbish at me in 2013 to last me till about 2023 but life must go on! X

Yeah... If you were tracking calories all day, you wouldn't suddenly up another points worth of calories by eating the bar 2 hours later.

Look at it that way.

Very good point McGuru....x

Bet your itching to get home and do your washin haha. Glad uve enjoyed yourself tho. The worst thing about coming home after a hol is the post!!x

Back