If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

I would count it as 5pp cuz it's all the same calories at the end of the day and like Emma said ya wouldn't just add calories if you wer calorie counting
Yea I hate opening all the bills when I come home from hols

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Bet your itching to get home and do your washin haha. Glad uve enjoyed yourself tho. The worst thing about coming home after a hol is the post!!x

I just hope I don't have any Brown DWP Letters :-( Don't think I could face it! I have the clothes coloured sorted, pockets emptied and turned inside out, so it'll be going in as soon as we are through that front door!!! X

Aww honey. That it must! Xx

What doesn't kill me makes me stronger :) x

I would count it as 5pp cuz it's all the same calories at the end of the day and like Emma said ya wouldn't just add calories if you wer calorie counting
Yea I hate opening all the bills when I come home from hols

Thank god for Direct Debits I say!!! I don't think ill end up eating the Cereal Bars anyway but at least it gives me am option if I do.x

I'm so glad you had a great time on holiday and that your medication didn't give you it's usual side effects. It's important to have a relaxing time away :)

I think you've made some brilliant food choices, even the chip butty because you were on holiday and if you didn't have it you might have felt deprived. If you gain on Saturday then personally I think it was worth it for the fantastic holiday you had, and you know you'll get it back off in no time!

Hope your journey home goes smoothly x

I'm so glad you had a great time on holiday and that your medication didn't give you it's usual side effects. It's important to have a relaxing time away :)

I think you've made some brilliant food choices, even the chip butty because you were on holiday and if you didn't have it you might have felt deprived. If you gain on Saturday then personally I think it was worth it for the fantastic holiday you had, and you know you'll get it back off in no time!

Hope your journey home goes smoothly x

Hey Sarah!!! The Chip Butty(s) were soooooo worth it as I know I won't have Chippy Chips when I'm home! I'm interested to see what the Scales say, I exceeded my 14AP Target with 19AP! I also had my 4lb 'buffer' Hope Ive not put on any more than that!!! X

Hey Sarah!!! The Chip Butty(s) were soooooo worth it as I know I won't have Chippy Chips when I'm home! I'm interested to see what the Scales say, I exceeded my 14AP Target with 19AP! I also had my 4lb 'buffer' Hope Ive not put on any more than that!!! X

I doubt you will have put on 4lb chicken that means you would of eaten an extra 350pp!! Which some how I doubt highly. But those scales can be pesky *******!!

I doubt you will have put on 4lb chicken that means you would of eaten an extra 350pp!! Which some how I doubt highly. But those scales can be pesky *******!!

350pp! That's 70 of those Fresh Cream Meringues from the other week ;-) I don't think ill be doing a Happy Scale Dance but main thing is I'm back on it now!!! X

350pp! That's 70 of those Fresh Cream Meringues from the other week ;-) I don't think ill be doing a Happy Scale Dance but main thing is I'm back on it now!!! X

Yep 4lb gain is 14000 extra calories. Not including the pp and weeklies you normally get.

At rougly 40 cal per pp its 350!

Xxx

Yep 4lb gain is 14000 extra calories. Not including the pp and weeklies you normally get.

At rougly 40 cal per pp its 350!

Xxx

Ha ha ha ! That's epic, Well my allowance for the week is 7x26 (182) plus 49 Weeklies plus 19 AP even though I don't normally eat them! So that's 250pp exactly lol! Which is 10K Calories approximately lol x

Ha ha ha ! That's epic, Well my allowance for the week is 7x26 (182) plus 49 Weeklies plus 19 AP even though I don't normally eat them! So that's 250pp exactly lol! Which is 10K Calories approximately lol x

Which works out at roughly 1400 per day.

I do love working stuff like that out! Haha!

Which works out at roughly 1400 per day.

I do love working stuff like that out! Haha!

We are like two peas in a pod!!! I reckon I definitely ate more than 1400 but not quite sure exactly how many more lol x

We are like two peas in a pod!!! I reckon I definitely ate more than 1400 but not quite sure exactly how many more lol x

Well unless it was another 350pp ÷ 7 = 50
50pp on top so 2000 cals you wont be gaining 4lb xxx

Well unless it was another 350pp ÷ 7 = 50
50pp on top so 2000 cals you wont be gaining 4lb xxx

Rainman will report back tomorrow ;-) x

The (Will)PowerPuff Girl is back in town! Just stopped at Toddington Services for Lunch and went into Simply Food M&S rather than BK or Costa! The Sandwiches were 8pp minimum so I settled with a Soft White Roll for 5pp, reduced to 50p for a 6 Pack (Yey for Services Reductions!) and an Egg and New Potato Salad which was 4pp but I didn't use the dressing or egg yolk so I'm only counting it as 2pp. Gonna get some BK Apple Fries for the car, I'm addicted to those at the moment!!! X

Well done with your choices tut tut on the bk apple fries that's n bold what's Ronald gona think of you going to the rivals???

Well done with your choices tut tut on the bk apple fries that's n bold what's Ronald gona think of you going to the rivals???

Well I might be McDeflecting back as BK Apple Fries were McOOS! How McRidiculous is that!!! X

When I stopped at Reading services on the way back from Wales in the M&S food section they had a chicken sandwich in the low fat/lighter range which was made with low fat yogurt instead of mayo and it was lovely! I can't remember the points but it was only around 7 or 8pp and it was really filling.

When I stopped at Reading services on the way back from Wales in the M&S food section they had a chicken sandwich in the low fat/lighter range which was made with low fat yogurt instead of mayo and it was lovely! I can't remember the points but it was only around 7 or 8pp and it was really filling.

They only did one Count on Us Sandwich which was also Veggie, it was 8pp! The 'normal' sandwiches were 10pp minimum! Sandwiches are such a rip off in money and pp!!! X

How do u lose every week on ww pro points. I tried doing the pro points twiçe and both times I couldn't lose the weight. I lost in my first week but from week 2 onwards I always sts or even gained. My leader used to check my food diary (which was always honest down to the last crumb) and she couldn't understand it either. She even was going to send it to head office but I just stopped going to class cos I got fed up paying each week. I varied my weeklies, i.e. used them all, used half, used none...it never made a diff plus I was going to the gym 4 times a week. I love ww wish it worked for me! You have such freedom.

How do u lose every week on ww pro points. I tried doing the pro points twiçe and both times I couldn't lose the weight. I lost in my first week but from week 2 onwards I always sts or even gained. My leader used to check my food diary (which was always honest down to the last crumb) and she couldn't understand it either. She even was going to send it to head office but I just stopped going to class cos I got fed up paying each week. I varied my weeklies, i.e. used them all, used half, used none...it never made a diff plus I was going to the gym 4 times a week. I love ww wish it worked for me! You have such freedom.

one of the girls on here 'atomicpink' was sticking to points and very healthy and did a lot of excercise and didnt lose anything for about a yr after inially losing, i cant remember if she coincidently started excercising around that time too(, but now she has increased her calories by about a 1000 to make up for all the excercise she does, shes experimenting at the mo and is giving herself a few weeks for her body to adjust but the scales have hardly moved up at all and once she stabilises she will reduce calories to lose weight, she has a diary on here with name i gave above i think it's in the simply filling section or pp either way its quite active so should be near top of either list, were you using up all ur activity points aswell as ur weeklies as you like atomic probably needed them, otherwise ur body just holds onto any food it gets x

Back