If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

Well I am still hurting now and I finished hours ago lol! I didn't even have any proper weights, I just used water bottles lol x

I dont envy u in the morn. My sister said she could of cried when she went for a wee coz it hurt to sit down.x

I dont envy u in the morn. My sister said she could of cried when she went for a wee coz it hurt to sit down.x

No pain no gain ;-) it might have lost me an ounce before WI lol x

It won't be as bad as you think you will be fine dollface

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

It won't be as bad as you think you will be fine dollface

McHope So! Think I pushed the More is More Rule a bit too far ;-) x

Reporting for subscription! I am going to have a read of your whole diary tonight - get some inspiration xx

Right I have only had one (large) glass of wine and lost myself in the calculations a few pages ago lol x x sounds interesting though ha ha x x

No you didn't at all! You wer on Hols and ya enjoyed yourself but still managed to make excellent choices you should be proud of yourself! Bada ba ba ba mcloving it

My Thread is where all the cool kids hang out :)

You have to be half McNuts and half McRainman to do well here!

I can't believe it's up to 231 Pages already, when I started writing it on the 17th May I didn't think anyone would even be reading it!

Lots of Love Sweeties. X

Good luck with weigh in today.

Remember, those numbers are just numbers.
Don't feel down if its a bigger number than it was last week.
Because its not about the numbers, it's about how you feel.
And you've had a brilliant week - you've been so stress free, and that's what it's about.

And poor Popsicle. Bless her heart.
Dya know where it came from?!

Good morning Serena, sorry to hear Poppy isn't well :(
The suspense of your WI is killing me lol. Can't wait to see how you have done!
Have a great Saturday :) x

Good luck with weigh in today.

Remember, those numbers are just numbers.
Don't feel down if its a bigger number than it was last week.
Because its not about the numbers, it's about how you feel.
And you've had a brilliant week - you've been so stress free, and that's what it's about.

And poor Popsicle. Bless her heart.
Dya know where it came from?!

Good morning Serena, sorry to hear Poppy isn't well :(
The suspense of your WI is killing me lol. Can't wait to see how you have done!
Have a great Saturday :) x

Gud luck hun. Hope poppys ok.x

Thanks Sweeties. she had a terrible night so is still asleep now, we had an awful Storm so all my Holiday Washing got soaked on the line :-( So much for being organised and doing it last night! Do you think I should re-wash it or just leave it to dry out in its rained on format? X Once Poppy wakes up we will head into town for WI, going to drive though as I don't want her walking that far after yesterday. X

Thanks Sweeties. she had a terrible night so is still asleep now, we had an awful Storm so all my Holiday Washing got soaked on the line :-( So much for being organised and doing it last night! Do you think I should re-wash it or just leave it to dry out in its rained on format? X Once Poppy wakes up we will head into town for WI, going to drive though as I don't want her walking that far after yesterday. X

We had a storm 2 hun. Id leave them to dry theyl be fine. Bet poppy wil end up sleeping most of the day thats what my 2 do after being sick.x

We had a storm 2 hun. Id leave them to dry theyl be fine. Bet poppy wil end up sleeping most of the day thats what my 2 do after being sick.x

Will they not be dirty from the rain? I'm just hoping that we can do Food Shopping, really want to get some Fresh Veg in, not sure about Fruit after what happened when I was away and that was only a couple of little Snack Packs from M&S! X

I'd wash them again.
And I know you'll end up rewashing them because your OCD won't let you just leave them.

It's probably my fault it rained.
I jinxed them because I thought to myself that you were brave to leave washing out overnight.
Sorry =/

Back