If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

I'd wash them again.
And I know you'll end up rewashing them because your OCD won't let you just leave them.

It's probably my fault it rained.
I jinxed them because I thought to myself that you were brave to leave washing out overnight.
Sorry =/

Ha ha ha! I always out my washing out overnight as it means I can take forever hanging it on the line! I think I will wait to see what it looks like when I get it in, it's all going to be used in 10 Days anyways. X

If i hang out and it rains then.wen there dry they stil smell fresh. Dnt go over board on the fruit and def stay away from the cherries.x

If its really really heavy rain it maybe worth spinning it again. I had the do I don't I dance with washing yesterday. It started to rain weird big drops, but washing was barely touched, so I left it, then it tipped it down for about 19 mins so rushed out got it all in, next thing sunny again...should've just left it out!! Hanging out washing is so McBoring, ironing is worse though, my pile is McMassive!

If i hang out and it rains then.wen there dry they stil smell fresh. Dnt go over board on the fruit and def stay away from the cherries.x

But I love the Cherries, they just don't love me! X

If its really really heavy rain it maybe worth spinning it again. I had the do I don't I dance with washing yesterday. It started to rain weird big drops, but washing was barely touched, so I left it, then it tipped it down for about 19 mins so rushed out got it all in, next thing sunny again...should've just left it out!! Hanging out washing is so McBoring, ironing is worse though, my pile is McMassive!

I LOVE hanging washing out! Seeing it all on the line in size and colour order! X

Ya I'd leave them out. And my mam left hers out yesterday through showers and they smell perfect. If they're soaked I'd spin them but no need to re wash.

How's poor poppy this morn? Poor little mite.

I got totally goggled eyed from the rainman figures yesterday bout how many points you'd haVe had to eaten to put on 4pp! Haha. And I'd be fairly good with numbers and rainman stuff. :D

Good luck with WI-I'm very curious :D

Ya I'd leave them out. And my mam left hers out yesterday through showers and they smell perfect. If they're soaked I'd spin them but no need to re wash.

How's poor poppy this morn? Poor little mite.

I got totally goggled eyed from the rainman figures yesterday bout how many points you'd haVe had to eaten to put on 4pp! Haha. And I'd be fairly good with numbers and rainman stuff. :D

Good luck with WI-I'm very curious :D

Just writing my update now....Get ready Sweeties! X

Good Morning McSweeties :)

So I'm back from McWI...

First of all lets have a Good News Round-Up of the Holiday:
1) I exceeded my 14AP Target with 19AP
2) I only visited the Mains Buffet once at each meal at Butlins and made sure half of my plate was veggies
3) I didn't have anything Fried at Butlins and tried to always pick the healthiest Veggie Option
4) I had no unnecessary sauces, sides etc
5) I didn't have a Pistachio Ice Cream, Magnum or Cream Tea whilst I was away
6) I used the Loo on 7 out of 8 Mornings, thank goodness for the lack of Fruit, Veg and Wholemeal on Holiday!

Now lets have the Bad News Round Up of the Holiday:
1) I scoffed 6 Puddings in 3 Nights at Butlins (but I didn't have any more for the rest of the holiday)
2) I resisted Chips at Butlins but managed to eat not one but two Chip Buttys at the Seaside!
3) I drunk 3 highly fatty highly sugary highly yummy Hot Chocolates
4) I ate Dominos Pizza with Doughballs

And the result of Today's WI was...2lbs on! So I'm exactly the same as I was on 19/07 and do you know something? I'm totally happy with that, I ate and drank pretty much everything I wanted and I had a fantastic time! McHappyDays!

Fingers Crossed ill get that 2lbs back off again this week ready for Bournemouth.

Lots of Love McSweeties.

Wow honey-2lbs is amazing. For not cooking even The ‘normal‘ meals plus then the treats and extras. I think that's brilliant. And as you said, you enjoyed yourself.
You'll have that lost this week cos I bet half of it is bloating!
So so proud of you. :D xxx

Wow honey-2lbs is amazing. For not cooking even The 'normal' meals plus then the treats and extras. I think that's brilliant. And as you said, you enjoyed yourself.
You'll have that lost this week cos I bet half of it is bloating!
So so proud of you. :D xxx

Awwww thanks Brona! I'm quite pleased with myself if I'm honest lol! Only away for 5 Days next time so fingers crossed I wouldn't put more than 2lbs again lol x

ahh 2lb isn't a lot its only another poop lol. well done in staying positive hun xx

ahh 2lb isn't a lot its only another poop lol. well done in staying positive hun xx

It's taken a long time to get to this place but I think I'm finally 'getting it' It doesn't matter how long it takes me to get to goal, the important thing is to enjoy life while I get there! X

It's taken a long time to get to this place but I think I'm finally 'getting it' It doesn't matter how long it takes me to get to goal, the important thing is to enjoy life while I get there! X

I love this :0), good thinking hun. and just seen your mahoosive chip butty you had a couple days ago and it looks the bomb :p hope you have a great day. p.s 2lb is really good considering youve had a lovely time away xox

Yay! Just 2lb on, well done hun. You will have that gone in no time! x

How fun is it stepping onto a scales after a massive binging session to find out how much you've put on?!?!

I was loving it after my birthday binge.
Was really excited to see how much damage I'd done haha.

2lbs is great considering how much you enjoyed yourself.
You'll get it off again no problem.
Over a fortnight, you've stayed the same.
Go you!

I love this :0), good thinking hun. and just seen your mahoosive chip butty you had a couple days ago and it looks the bomb :p hope you have a great day. p.s 2lb is really good considering youve had a lovely time away xox

I could be a WW Motivational Speaker ;-) X

Oh well done. 2ib is nothing after a holiday. Hope poppy is feeling better today.

She's doing ok, playing tea party with her teddies whilst I try and write a shopping list which makes sense, out of the habit after being away lol x

Yay! Just 2lb on, well done hun. You will have that gone in no time! x

Fingers crossed it will be gone or at least part gone by next Saturday! X

How fun is it stepping onto a scales after a massive binging session to find out how much you've put on?!?!

I was loving it after my birthday binge.
Was really excited to see how much damage I'd done haha.

2lbs is great considering how much you enjoyed yourself.
You'll get it off again no problem.
Over a fortnight, you've stayed the same.
Go you!

And I enjoyed every second ;-) Its really odd tho, there's absolutely nothing I fancy this week with my Weeklies whereas normally I have my list! It just goes to show, if you don't deprive yourself you actually probably do better in the long run! X

Oh my god that's brill Hun you do e really well and I'm glad you aren't bothered by it! Last year I went away for a week and put on 8lb! I'd usually put on bout 2lb before I get to the airport lol I'm a total mcdisaster when I'm away! I'm determined not to let it happen this year!
How's poppy today?
How's your tiny bod after the 30day shred?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Oh my god that's brill Hun you do e really well and I'm glad you aren't bothered by it! Last year I went away for a week and put on 8lb! I'd usually put on bout 2lb before I get to the airport lol I'm a total mcdisaster when I'm away! I'm determined not to let it happen this year!
How's poppy today?
How's your tiny bod after the 30day shred?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Poppy is good,the tea party has turned into Mccarnage...the smurfs are now in the toy washing machine! Being spun within an inch of their lives lol! My McBody is McHurting but Im definitely going to attempt it again today, it feels like a 'proper workout' without the gym cost! X

Yay well done you.

My dad rents a beautiful holiday flat in Bournemouth if your ever looking for accommodation. It's right on the beach.

That goes for all you lovelies :)

Yay well done you.

My dad rents a beautiful holiday flat in Bournemouth if your ever looking for accommodation. It's right on the beach.

That goes for all you lovelies :)

OMG I wish I would of known that! We only booked a Hotel as didn't know where to start looking for a flat! X

Back