If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

2lbs on is fantastic! You'll have that off by next week. And you had a great holiday :)

I hope so! Not got much on this week so no excuses! X

that's brilliant serena well done x

I'm not sure Sweetie as my parents paid lol x

Good Aftermoon McSweeties!

As this is meant to be a Food Diary Thread I thought I would share my Lunch with you...

image-1979639430.jpg

It was one of my Bargain M&S Rolls from yesterday (5pp), Southern Fried Quorn Burger (3pp), 33g BBQ Sauce (1pp), Cheese Slice (1pp), Fried Onions and Gherkins!

A bit higher than my normal lunches at 10pp but I was STARVING after Food Shopping!

Hope you're all having a good McSaturday! X

2lb on seems a pretty good result after your holiday. And i would have thought some of that is likely to be water from eating different foods and change in routine that 2lb of actual fat gained so sure it will be off in no time.

That sandwich looks epicly good :) Yum!

2lb on seems a pretty good result after your holiday. And i would have thought some of that is likely to be water from eating different foods and change in routine that 2lb of actual fat gained so sure it will be off in no time.

That sandwich looks epicly good :) Yum!

Not quite as epic as your Pitta ;-) I think it's proved to me that my mindset is different, yes my choices weren't 100% all the time but I sure as hell know I made better choices than before! X

Hey lovely, how's Poppu this morning? I was up with my little girl all night she was throwing up too. I'm knackered.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey lovely, how's Poppu this morning? I was up with my little girl all night she was throwing up too. I'm knackered.

We should of messages each other lol, she's doing ok but don't think she will be late to bed tonight (nor will I for that matter!)...How's your daughter doing? X

We should of messages each other lol, she's doing ok but don't think she will be late to bed tonight (nor will I for that matter!)...How's your daughter doing? X

It's weird really, she was sick about 4 times between 3am and 5am so I put her to bed about 7 this morning when i was sure she'd stopped then she woke up about 11 and was sick so my hubby took her down and let me sleep but she was sick again a few times between 11-12 but not been sick for a few hours. Really strange normally she'd puke constantly but it's really on and off???????

It's weird really, she was sick about 4 times between 3am and 5am so I put her to bed about 7 this morning when i was sure she'd stopped then she woke up about 11 and was sick so my hubby took her down and let me sleep but she was sick again a few times between 11-12 but not been sick for a few hours. Really strange normally she'd puke constantly but it's really on and off???????

Your poor daughter :-( Maybe something is aggravating her throat/tummy but its coming and going? X

Maybe!!!! It's really strange. Are you feeling ok? I hate sickness it makes me really paranoid I'm gonna get sick.

Maybe!!!! It's really strange. Are you feeling ok? I hate sickness it makes me really paranoid I'm gonna get sick.

I'm actually ok other than what I'm about to write in my next post...x

Good Afternoon McSweeties :)

Just done Day 2 of 30DS Shred Level 1, I was dying slightly less than yesterday but still sweated buckets! It's fantastic to think that I earn 2AP for just 20 Mins, no pain no gain and all that!

I'm just going to stick with Level 1 every day until Bournemouth which will be the 10 Days but I will still do Level 1 once I'm back for another 10 Days I think!

Lots of Love x

PS-Randomly it's the Jump Rope Segment which kills me, find it such work I just shut my eyes and wish for it to be over lol x

Thought I'd follow on from this Post as Minimins has been rather quiet this afternoon!

After the 9pp Lunch I decided to make Homemade Pizza tonight for 5pp :)

Here it is ready for the oven..

image-3399374915.jpg

And ready for my tummy...

image-1671981491.jpg

It was so yummy and filling for only 5pp!

Lots of Love. X

Last edited:
lunch looked yummy and so do ur pizzas x

Hi hun. Sory i havent been on its been a hectic day!! Realy realy well done on the 2lb and u wil have that off in no time. U enjoyed your hol and came home and faced the scales and that 2lb is amazing. Hope poppys ok now. Your meals luck lovely. Ive just had veggie nuggets and i realy realy enjoyed them.x

Hi hun. Sory i havent been on its been a hectic day!! Realy realy well done on the 2lb and u wil have that off in no time. U enjoyed your hol and came home and faced the scales and that 2lb is amazing. Hope poppys ok now. Your meals luck lovely. Ive just had veggie nuggets and i realy realy enjoyed them.x

Hey Sweetie, What did you get up to today? I bought Veggie Nuggets in Morrissons for £1 too, going to have them one evening this week! Poppy is doing good, won't be long and she will be going to bed, don't think ill be late tonight either. X

Back