If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

I need to get me a social life like poppy she's always going to parties the lucky girl! You must meet loads of people by goin to the parties serena do you?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Wow hun havent u cum a realy long way. U seriously need that as a dress it luks amazin just get a belt for your waist. Thats my kind of dress haha. Hope poppy has a gud party.x

Loving the skirt dress.
Defo agree, you need to put a belt on it and it would be awesome!!

You've done brilliantly well.
And me having a toned tum?!
Erm, have you seen your own little miss skinny thing!!

OMG my diary has been busy in my absence today! Here I am to reply to all of you....

You can make mini quiches too by lining a muffin tin with a few slices of wafer thin ham then popping in your eggy mixture. I've not actually tried this but Brona has and they would be free on a F&H day too.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I might just have to give these 'quiches' a go! Got loads of Picnics coming up and really need to pull my finger out with some ideas so I don't end up with just boring sandwiches! X

Those pics are amazing!! Love the fact you can wear it as a dress now!! I have a pair of jeans I still wear as they're rely comfy, but I know I'm trimmer when I can just pull them straight down without undoing any buttons!!

Another party!! Lucky Poppy, enjoy your afternoon :)

Poppy is a very lucky girl indeed! I was worried that the photo didn't do the skirt justice and then I realised it fitted as a dress lol. X

Skinny Minnie:) you look tiny. Such a boost to see how far u have come. Enjoy the party

Thanks Sweetie :) Just wish I had a pic in that skirt so I could really compare but those have been destroyed for a long time lol x

I need to get me a social life like poppy she's always going to parties the lucky girl! You must meet loads of people by goin to the parties serena do you?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

You're right there Ciara, I meet loads of lovely adults and kids and I'm great that we have such a network of people around us, it sounds odd but it's probably one reason I'm still single as there's never been a void which needed to be filled? X

Wow hun havent u cum a realy long way. U seriously need that as a dress it luks amazin just get a belt for your waist. Thats my kind of dress haha. Hope poppy has a gud party.x

A long long way as I've kind of gone back and forward a couple of times ;-) Don't like to make things easy for myself! X

Ooh you look great Serena!

Thanks Sweetie :) x

Loving the skirt dress.
Defo agree, you need to put a belt on it and it would be awesome!!

You've done brilliantly well.
And me having a toned tum?!
Erm, have you seen your own little miss skinny thing!!

My tummy certainly isn't toned! It's as wobbly as a plate of rowntrees! X

Im guna have to seriously catch up with u 2.x

U have no need to Trina, you look amazing! Just look at your Profile Pic on here, u look a million dollars. X

Well, catching up has helped me get there ;) haha

Less of the catching up mentioning on my thread please ;-) x

Good Evening McSweeties :)

It seems my Skress was quite the talking point, that's a Skirt Dress If you're not familiar ;-)

I took Poppy to the Party at 1 and as I feared it turned out to be a BBQ/Party! There were no Veggie Burgers which I was glad about as it meant I could avoid the Rolls/Cheese/Sauces! So my choice was the buffet which included...

Mini Breadsticks, Jammie Dodgers, Party Rings, Jam Sandwiches, Choc Spread Sandwiches, Egg Mayo Sandwiches, Cheese Balls, Skips, Cucumber, Carrot, Cherry Tomatoes, Grapes & Strawberries!

And I chose to eat 12 Mini Breadsticks (2pp), Carrot, Cucumber, Carrot, Cherry Tomatoes, Grapes & Strawberries! I didn't have the Sandwiches as they all had Margarine in and I can't stand that in Sarnies and I didn't want the Crisps as they would be hard to track! I didn't have the Biscuits as they weren't Veggie.

I had a Chocolate Mini Milk for afters (1pp) and a small piece of Birthday Cake (Counting that as 3pp after looking at the NI online).

They didn't have any Diet Drinks so I had one High Juice (3pp) and the rest was Water!

All in all I think I did pretty well with 9pp including a drink and it's safe to say that the (Will)PowerPuff Girl is back in town!

Lots of Love Sweeties :) x

9pp is great hun considering all the Beige Food they had there! loving the skress too! xx

9pp is great hun considering all the Beige Food they had there! loving the skress too! xx

Skress Rocks! I think I did good, quite proud of myself actually :) x

Good Evening McSweeties :)

It seems my Skress was quite the talking point, that's a Skirt Dress If you're not familiar ;-)

I took Poppy to the Party at 1 and as I feared it turned out to be a BBQ/Party! There were no Veggie Burgers which I was glad about as it meant I could avoid the Rolls/Cheese/Sauces! So my choice was the buffet which included...

Mini Breadsticks, Jammie Dodgers, Party Rings, Jam Sandwiches, Choc Spread Sandwiches, Egg Mayo Sandwiches, Cheese Balls, Skips, Cucumber, Carrot, Cherry Tomatoes, Grapes & Strawberries!

And I chose to eat 12 Mini Breadsticks (2pp), Carrot, Cucumber, Carrot, Cherry Tomatoes, Grapes & Strawberries! I didn't have the Sandwiches as they all had Margarine in and I can't stand that in Sarnies and I didn't want the Crisps as they would be hard to track! I didn't have the Biscuits as they weren't Veggie.

I had a Chocolate Mini Milk for afters (1pp) and a small piece of Birthday Cake (Counting that as 3pp after looking at the NI online).

They didn't have any Diet Drinks so I had one High Juice (3pp) and the rest was Water!

All in all I think I did pretty well with 9pp including a drink and it's safe to say that the (Will)PowerPuff Girl is back in town!

Lots of Love Sweeties :) x

Well dun to u hun u showed serious willpower 2day dont no if i could of dun it. I love love love the skress u realy realy realy need to wear that its a head turner. Thanx for your lovely comment 2. Some days i c how far ive cum and then others i dont but i will get there!!x

well done on your choices!!
Id say you know loads of people. The parents in our crèche say they wouldn't know anyone around the village if it wasn't for their kids

Well dun to u hun u showed serious willpower 2day dont no if i could of dun it. I love love love the skress u realy realy realy need to wear that its a head turner. Thanx for your lovely comment 2. Some days i c how far ive cum and then others i dont but i will get there!!x

You WILL get there Trina and do you know why? Cos you have all of us for support :) You've come too far to fall at the last hurdle, we are here with you right till the end. X

well done on your choices!!
Id say you know loads of people. The parents in our crèche say they wouldn't know anyone around the village if it wasn't for their kids

Thanks Sweetie :) McWillpower! X

Sorry to post again so soon but I wanted to share something with everyone. You know how I posted a pic earlier of how far I have come physically? Now it's the turn of emotionally!

Tonight after Poppy had gone to bed I had 11pp left and I had 3 choices.

Option 1) Dairy Milk Icecream (7pp), Worcester Sauce French Fries (2pp) and 2 Babybel Lights (2pp) TOTAL 11pp

OR

Option 2) Quorn & Vegetable Tikka Masala (4pp) & 2 WW Garlic & Coriander Naans (6pp) TOTAL 10pp

OR

Option 3) WW Macaroni Cheese (9pp) and Steamed Veg Pouch (1pp) TOTAL 10pp

And I'm so so proud to say that I Serena, chose Option 2 and here it is...

image-4042145337.jpg

Well done, I might of been tempted by 1!!! Either 2 or 3 are good, but yes it shows you've moved away from the quick fix foods which are high in sugar & don't actually fill you up! Good work :)

You WILL get there Trina and do you know why? Cos you have all of us for support :) You've come too far to fall at the last hurdle, we are here with you right till the end. X

Thanks Sweetie :) McWillpower! X

Im so thankfull 2. If it wasnt for u and emma all them weeks ago id of still been in the same situation.x

Well done, I might of been tempted by 1!!! Either 2 or 3 are good, but yes it shows you've moved away from the quick fix foods which are high in sugar & don't actually fill you up! Good work :)

I will lose the 2lbs I put on this week ;-) x

Back