If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

well done serena, i would have had the macaroni cheese & a slice of ww bread x

I'd've gone for the sweet treats.
Not necessarily the ones you had, but I'd've defo had something like ice cream, cake, biscuits and stuff.

Although, saying that, I've got a whole bowl (like huge fruit bowl) and 2 carrier bags full of sweet treats like cereal bars, ww cake slices, biscuits and all that, and I haven't had anything out of it for ages.

Any spare points have gone towards yogurts and desserts (like ww ice creams or ww frozen desserts).
Maybe I'm a little changed too.

Haha... Naaaahhhhhh

well done serena, i would have had the macaroni cheese & a slice of ww bread x

Lol! I'm glad i chose the Curry, quite surprised myself with it! X

I'd've gone for the sweet treats.
Not necessarily the ones you had, but I'd've defo had something like ice cream, cake, biscuits and stuff.

Although, saying that, I've got a whole bowl (like huge fruit bowl) and 2 carrier bags full of sweet treats like cereal bars, ww cake slices, biscuits and all that, and I haven't had anything out of it for ages.

Any spare points have gone towards yogurts and desserts (like ww ice creams or ww frozen desserts).
Maybe I'm a little changed too.

Haha... Naaaahhhhhh

I reckon you are changed too! You make sensible choices all day long, look at the change you made on the pizza base and only having 3 slices tonight? And I bet you didn't have anything from the Salad Bar which contained pp? X

the high juice that you had is that the no added sugar diluted juice from aldi? I bought that yesterday but haven't had it yet how much did you have for 3pp I woulda taught it was zero no> thank god I didn't have any yet

I reckon you are changed too! You make sensible choices all day long, look at the change you made on the pizza base and only having 3 slices tonight? And I bet you didn't have anything from the Salad Bar which contained pp? X

Salad choices contained lettuce, carrot, cucumber and cherry tomatoes.
I don't really like tomatoes, cucumber or carrot (unless the carrot is tinned or frozen).
I avoided the pasta, sweet corn, tortilla chips and breadsticks, all which would've been in my bowl beforehand, just because they had po and I didn't want to spend any extra APs.

So I suppose I am changed a little, but I still tread myself.
Like going for Pizza Hut in the first place haha

the high juice that you had is that the no added sugar diluted juice from aldi? I bought that yesterday but haven't had it yet how much did you have for 3pp I woulda taught it was zero no> thank god I didn't have any yet

As far as I'm aware, all no added sugar drinks are 0pp.
So what Serena had must not have been NAS, but only she can answer that one.

Salad choices contained lettuce, carrot, cucumber and cherry tomatoes.
I don't really like tomatoes, cucumber or carrot (unless the carrot is tinned or frozen).
I avoided the pasta, sweet corn, tortilla chips and breadsticks, all which would've been in my bowl beforehand, just because they had po and I didn't want to spend any extra APs.

So I suppose I am changed a little, but I still tread myself.
Like going for Pizza Hut in the first place haha

As far as I'm aware, all no added sugar drinks are 0pp.
So what Serena had must not have been NAS, but only she can answer that one.

Wow Emma, I didn't realise that you weren't so keen on salad!!! When I go to Pizza Hut I have Baby Spinach, Rocket, Carrot, Tomatoes, Cucumber, Peppers, Beetroot and Jalapeño! It's like a meal in itself before I have my pizza lol.

Exactly right on the drinks, for some strange reason they'd bought Full Fat/Sugar Lemonade/Coke/Squash :-( I didn't want to be rude and not have anything as the host kept asking so I just made one last and then had water. I wouldn't normally have spent 3pp but I thought it was ok as I spent so little on food.

Wow Emma, I didn't realise that you weren't so keen on salad!!! When I go to Pizza Hut I have Baby Spinach, Rocket, Carrot, Tomatoes, Cucumber, Peppers, Beetroot and Jalapeño! It's like a meal in itself before I have my pizza lol.

Exactly right on the drinks, for some strange reason they'd bought Full Fat/Sugar Lemonade/Coke/Squash :-( I didn't want to be rude and not have anything as the host kept asking so I just made one last and then had water. I wouldn't normally have spent 3pp but I thought it was ok as I spent so little on food.

Yeah, not a big fan of salad.
I pretty much just eat lettuce. Haha.
I like peppers in small quantities as well, but they didn't have half the choices you mentioned - there were no peppers, beetroot, jalapeños, spinach or rocket. Bit of a rubbish selection really. I chose from what was there.
Good job I'd happily eat a whole bowl of lettuce, but it does have to have salt on it.
I love lettuce and salt

You have disappointed me young lady. 2lbs is not a holiday gain. Ive had bigger gain from not pooping. So please sort it out and man up and get a decent holiday gain please.

Hehe yes that was my twisted attempts at a funny reply.

2lb gain is fabulous!!

Xx

Yeah, not a big fan of salad.
I pretty much just eat lettuce. Haha.
I like peppers in small quantities as well, but they didn't have half the choices you mentioned - there were no peppers, beetroot, jalapeños, spinach or rocket. Bit of a rubbish selection really. I chose from what was there.
Good job I'd happily eat a whole bowl of lettuce, but it does have to have salt on it.
I love lettuce and salt

Lettuce and Salt?!? Never heard of that before! We are going out today so thought I'd be good and put my food into my Tracker so I'm not tempted to sway although I think my Willpower is in tact this week at least lol x

You have disappointed me young lady. 2lbs is not a holiday gain. Ive had bigger gain from not pooping. So please sort it out and man up and get a decent holiday gain please.

Hehe yes that was my twisted attempts at a funny reply.

2lb gain is fabulous!!

Xx

Sarah-Lou! I've missed you and your witty Replies! I think I escaped lightly (no pun intended lol), must of been those 19AP ;-) x oh and how many extra calories does that mean I ate Rain Man?!? X

Sarah-Lou! I've missed you and your witty Replies! I think I escaped lightly (no pun intended lol), must of been those 19AP ;-) x oh and how many extra calories does that mean I ate Rain Man?!? X

7000. Bet it was them blumming puddings!!

Haha

Xxxx

Mornin hun. Whats your plan for 2day? Its raining here so i dont think we wil b doing much.x

Hey Trina! Well Ive just done 30DS Day 4 so it's out of the way, check me out ;-) We are off out with a friend and her little girl to a local shopping centre, Ive planned in my tracker to have a Costa Hot Choc with SF Caramel Syrup and a Subway Salad :) X

Lol, either that or the 3 hot chocolates or 2 chip buttys !!!! X

Haha but 7000 cals is only 1000 extra a day. A hot choccie and a big ole pidding will easily do that to ya.

But like I said 2lb is really good!!

Haha but 7000 cals is only 1000 extra a day. A hot choccie and a big ole pidding will easily do that to ya.

But like I said 2lb is really good!!

Ill take my 2lbs and be happy that it wasn't my buffer of 4lbs ;-) At least next week I'm only away 5 days so the gain shouldn't be anymore than 2lbs, that's the plan anyway!!! X

Hey Trina! Well Ive just done 30DS Day 4 so it's out of the way, check me out ;-) We are off out with a friend and her little girl to a local shopping centre, Ive planned in my tracker to have a Costa Hot Choc with SF Caramel Syrup and a Subway Salad :) X

Well dun hun that is amazing. I cant believe your joints stil work to do it. Nice choices hun. Does that mean you wil b buyin a new dress then haha.x

Well dun hun that is amazing. I cant believe your joints stil work to do it. Nice choices hun. Does that mean you wil b buyin a new dress then haha.x

I'm gonna attempt to not buy anything other than my food and drink but who knows, they do have a Select which my friend wants to go in so I might have to go in and close my eyes!!! I was sooooo strong before I had my Car Accident, trained hard 3 times a day, need to get my life back to how it was.x

Back