If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

Oh that looks fab yea I'd love the recipe aswell if ya don't mind that is

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Have you got a mac and cheese recipe I can pinch? !

Ooh your dinner looks amazing, I am getting really hungry, having a late dinner tonight, just off to pick Louise up now. Just having microwave meal tonight, it had better be nice! x

I would like the recipe too, it looks lush x

Oh that looks fab yea I'd love the recipe aswell if ya don't mind that is

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

I have to say Sweeties that I did cheat slightly! It's a Sainsburys Basics Cheese Sauce (1/2 Pot-175g for 3pp), 75g Dried Macaroni (7pp) and Fried Red Onions. It tasted sooooo good! Well worth 10pp as most Ready Meals would be higher than that and not such a big portion either! X

Dinner looks divine but please tell me how u don't crave sweet stuff looking at your table mat every day. All those sweet stuff images would make me go off track :)

Dinner looks divine but please tell me how u don't crave sweet stuff looking at your table mat every day. All those sweet stuff images would make me go off track :)

Probably cos my whole kitchen is filled with cupcake related goodies! X

Sounds like a great day Serena & lovely din dins!

Day 4 of 30ds - I looked at it but don't think I'm going to try...not sure I'd stick it out, first day if pain & I'd be taking a 'rest day' !! :)

Sounds like a great day Serena & lovely din dins!

Day 4 of 30ds - I looked at it but don't think I'm going to try...not sure I'd stick it out, first day if pain & I'd be taking a 'rest day' !! :)

No pain no gain and all that ;-) I definitely preferred doing it early today, gonna try and do that again! X

i'm watching long lost family at 9pm as i like a good cry on a monday :cry:

Im watching all star mr and mrs. I love mindless tv on a Monday lol
Id prefer exercise in the evening during the week and early in the morning at the weekend

I find exercising later so difficult, I used to be fine even I went straight to the gym from work, but now once I get home, that's it!!

i'm watching long lost family at 9pm as i like a good cry on a monday :cry:

Im watching all star mr and mrs. I love mindless tv on a Monday lol
Id prefer exercise in the evening during the week and early in the morning at the weekend

I don't sleep too well so I find the later I work out, the more it prevents me from sleeping! I'm going to be watching the inside of my eyelids soon! X

Sounds like u had a lovely day and the mac n cheese looks to die for. I Take it wit the lack of pic that u didnt buy a dress?x

Sounds like u had a lovely day and the mac n cheese looks to die for. I Take it wit the lack of pic that u didnt buy a dress?x

Nope no dress! I tried on a Size 8 Select Dress which looked horrendous as it didn't fit properly and Size 6 DP Jeggings, stop press they were too big! I always think DP come up big though so it's nothing to rave about lol x

Nope no dress! I tried on a Size 8 Select Dress which looked horrendous as it didn't fit properly and Size 6 DP Jeggings, stop press they were too big! I always think DP come up big though so it's nothing to rave about lol x

But a size 6 omg a 6. Thats amazing even if they r bit bigger sizes.x

Back