If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

Oh im sure u wil have lost that and maybe more. Are u weighing on sataday again.x

Morning!!
well done on the 30ds you seem to be enjoying it go you:character00116:
what are you gona do about the last 7lb? If you are struggling to find clothes as it is I would stay as you are and maintain it. Ya don't wana lose your boobs that would be a disaster altogether:banana dancer:

I think I could maybe get a little closer to 8Stone? But don't think I want to be in the 7s if that makes sense?!? I will be weighing Saturday this week and again the following week as we don't get back until late Friday. X

A size 6!! I don't think I was ever that small, even as a kid. Well maybe briefly for like a week :p If you lose any more weight you'll have to shop in the kids section! Though at least your clothes will be much cheaper then :p

Well done with the 30DS. I'm aching today from what I did yesterday and it was only half the video!

A size 6!! I don't think I was ever that small, even as a kid. Well maybe briefly for like a week :p If you lose any more weight you'll have to shop in the kids section! Though at least your clothes will be much cheaper then :p

Well done with the 30DS. I'm aching today from what I did yesterday and it was only half the video!

I love it! It really sets me up for a day! I own quite a few kids clothes already, in fact according to Matalan I'm 150cm and Age 10-11, quite laughable when I'm 30 next year!!! X

Morning lovely, what did u think of 'fight of my life?' I wouldn't mind walking up mount Snowdon with Jessie.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning lovely, what did u think of 'fight of my life?' I wouldn't mind walking up mount Snowdon with Jessie.

I'm afraid that I fell asleep on Jessie :-( Got about 20mins in and must of dozed off, ill catch up with him tonight!!! X

When poppy turns 10 you can share clothes with her!

Yey! And then when she grows taller, I can just keep all those clothes! Although we might have a whole to wait, Poppy is 5 1/2 and wears 3-4 lol x

I watched it!! I didnt think it was as good as the other girl last week. I Think id do the 30ds for him.x

I watched it!! I didnt think it was as good as the other girl last week. I Think id do the 30ds for him.x

I think I'd do anything for him, he's got those come to bed eyes! X

And i sure you would drag him to bed.x

Oh No, he'd definitely be dragging me there, he just wouldn't be able to resist! X

I really need to watch this programme you're all banging on about! I don't have Sky though so will have to get the boyfriend to 'acquire' it :p

I really need to watch this programme you're all banging on about! I don't have Sky though so will have to get the boyfriend to 'acquire' it :p

Just don't dribble over Jesse in front of your BF ;-) x

Its realy good and jesse is just an added bonus.x

Too Right Trina, although I think Mrs M will be hitting us off with a big stick! X

Well done the 30 day shred. I always enjoyed doing it before work in the morning, very much agree that it sets you up for the day somehow. In fact I think exercise first thing is probably my preferred option. Even if it does involve me getting up at 5am every Tuesday.

Watched fight of my life last night as well. Jesse isn't unpleasant to look at at all but I don't think I would want someone i found attractive in that role. I had a gym session with one of the trainers at my gym last year who is quite hot and definitely didn't feel as comfortable as usual. Felt far more self-conscious than i usually would. Really liked the look of the rock climbing and the difficult route up Snowdon though. Although I think it was cheating to just me going up and not walking back down as well - downhill is often more difficult in some ways.

Cant we share.x:)

I don't think Mrs M wants to share ;-) x

Well done the 30 day shred. I always enjoyed doing it before work in the morning, very much agree that it sets you up for the day somehow. In fact I think exercise first thing is probably my preferred option. Even if it does involve me getting up at 5am every Tuesday.

Watched fight of my life last night as well. Jesse isn't unpleasant to look at at all but I don't think I would want someone i found attractive in that role. I had a gym session with one of the trainers at my gym last year who is quite hot and definitely didn't feel as comfortable as usual. Felt far more self-conscious than i usually would. Really liked the look of the rock climbing and the difficult route up Snowdon though. Although I think it was cheating to just me going up and not walking back down as well - downhill is often more difficult in some ways.

I think I'm going to aim to do it in the mornings when I can, definitely feel better for it. I don't think I want to look at any man when I'm getting all hot n sweaty unless he is getting hot n sweaty too ;-) x

Me either hun. Did u enjoy dinner?x

It was sooooooo yummy! Amazing to think I can cook a Curry in less time than it takes to cook a frozen ready meal! Just had my Eton Mess, that was really nice too. No pp left now! X

Back