If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

It was sooooooo yummy! Amazing to think I can cook a Curry in less time than it takes to cook a frozen ready meal! Just had my Eton Mess, that was really nice too. No pp left now! X

What curry was it? I realy need a nice treat for thursday im geting sick of kitkats now.x

What curry was it? I realy need a nice treat for thursday im geting sick of kitkats now.x

It was a Quorn & Vegetable Rogan Josh with Garlic Naans :) My favourite treat at the moment is definitely a Time Out or Caramel Wafer for 2pp Each. X

It was a Quorn & Vegetable Rogan Josh with Garlic Naans :) My favourite treat at the moment is definitely a Time Out or Caramel Wafer for 2pp Each. X

How many pp was the naans? have u ever made the pizza with them they r to die for. It feels naughty not havin them on the wrap.x

How many pp was the naans? have u ever made the pizza with them they r to die for. It feels naughty not havin them on the wrap.x

3pp each so I had 2 lol! It cost me the grand total of £3 plus veg in fridge for 2 Dinners! The Sauce, Naan and Quorn are all £1 in Morrissons at the moment! X

What a bargin meal hun.x

I know £1.50 so probably cheaper than a Ready Meal, more nutritious and definitely a bigger portion. I'm planning my special Crustless Quiche for some days this week as got loads of days out coming up! X

Must look out for the ww naan they were talking about them at my ww meeting tonight

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well done the 30 day shred. I always enjoyed doing it before work in the morning, very much agree that it sets you up for the day somehow. In fact I think exercise first thing is probably my preferred option. Even if it does involve me getting up at 5am every Tuesday.

Watched fight of my life last night as well. Jesse isn't unpleasant to look at at all but I don't think I would want someone i found attractive in that role. I had a gym session with one of the trainers at my gym last year who is quite hot and definitely didn't feel as comfortable as usual. Felt far more self-conscious than i usually would. Really liked the look of the rock climbing and the difficult route up Snowdon though. Although I think it was cheating to just me going up and not walking back down as well - downhill is often more difficult in some ways.

My PT wasn't anything to look at either which was good I couldn't work out with an Adonis like Jessie.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Must look out for the ww naan they were talking about them at my ww meeting tonight

U definitely need to buy them Ciara, 2 of those for 6pp really filled me up without the need for rice!x

Going to me me some if those!! I feel a curry coming on this week!

I should be on commission, that's three Minimins at least who are having curry now!!! X

I love naan and would prefer them to rice!! One of the girls was saying she gets a Clive of garlic and rubs it all over the naan before putting them in the oven to make them extra garlicky yumyum I'm a fan of garlic so that's right up my street

I love naan and would prefer them to rice!! One of the girls was saying she gets a Clive of garlic and rubs it all over the naan before putting them in the oven to make them extra garlicky yumyum I'm a fan of garlic so that's right up my street

I could imagine doing that with Lazy Garlic too!!! X

Back