If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

Well done the 30 day shred. I always enjoyed doing it before work in the morning, very much agree that it sets you up for the day somehow. In fact I think exercise first thing is probably my preferred option. Even if it does involve me getting up at 5am every Tuesday.

Watched fight of my life last night as well. Jesse isn't unpleasant to look at at all but I don't think I would want someone i found attractive in that role. I had a gym session with one of the trainers at my gym last year who is quite hot and definitely didn't feel as comfortable as usual. Felt far more self-conscious than i usually would. Really liked the look of the rock climbing and the difficult route up Snowdon though. Although I think it was cheating to just me going up and not walking back down as well - downhill is often more difficult in some ways.

I definitely prefer working out first thing in the morning.
Gets it out of the way.
I used to go to the gym tues-fri mornings but since I've been working 9-1 on Fridays, I don't get to go before work and then I don't want to go after work so I now go Monday-Thursday mornings instead.

I don't mind if classes are in the evening - I actually prefer evening classes because the morning ones just tire me out, especially as I usually go to the gym beforehand because I feel guilty if I don't.

I walked up (and down) snowdon a few months ago.
I didn't go up a tough route, but I did it and I'm so pleased I've done it.
It's probably one of my greatest achievements.
Got holiday booked in October to climb Scafell Pike which I'm really excited about doing.
But yeah... I walked to the top and was determined to walk back down, mainly because it was gonna cost £17 to go down on the train - a bloody rip off.
I enjoyed the walk down - was just me and my boyfriend (my 3 friends went down on the train) and we just talked the entire way down. Was a really pleasant experience.

I definitely prefer working out first thing in the morning.
Gets it out of the way.
I used to go to the gym tues-fri mornings but since I've been working 9-1 on Fridays, I don't get to go before work and then I don't want to go after work so I now go Monday-Thursday mornings instead.

I don't mind if classes are in the evening - I actually prefer evening classes because the morning ones just tire me out, especially as I usually go to the gym beforehand because I feel guilty if I don't.

I walked up (and down) snowdon a few months ago.
I didn't go up a tough route, but I did it and I'm so pleased I've done it.
It's probably one of my greatest achievements.
Got holiday booked in October to climb Scafell Pike which I'm really excited about doing.
But yeah... I walked to the top and was determined to walk back down, mainly because it was gonna cost £17 to go down on the train - a bloody rip off.
I enjoyed the walk down - was just me and my boyfriend (my 3 friends went down on the train) and we just talked the entire way down. Was a really pleasant experience.

How long did it take to climb up and then down down again? X

How long did it take to climb up and then down down again? X

It took me 4 hours to walk up.
Would've taken a bit less time but I was hanging bak with my friend who has bad hips and we were really amazed she managed to get 3/4 of the way (that's why she went down on the train - the other 2 were just lazy haha).
Then it took 2 hours to walk down.
So overall, took 6 hours, but I probably could've done it in 5.

It took me 4 hours to walk up.
Would've taken a bit less time but I was hanging bak with my friend who has bad hips and we were really amazed she managed to get 3/4 of the way (that's why she went down on the train - the other 2 were just lazy haha).
Then it took 2 hours to walk down.
So overall, took 6 hours, but I probably could've done it in 5.

Blimey that's good going, bet u was well proud of yourself! X

30DS Level 1 Day 6 = Done! Whoop Whoop! X

Well done hun. U Should b realy proud.x

Thank You :) Its done and out of the way now! Really feel the burn compared to Leslie although I'm still trying to get my outdoor heart healthy walks! X

Thank You :) Its done and out of the way now! Really feel the burn compared to Leslie although I'm still trying to get my outdoor heart healthy walks! X

Thats the thing that puts me off about doin it,the fact that id be in pain the next day.x

Thats the thing that puts me off about doin it,the fact that id be in pain the next day.x

I've actually felt better the earlier I've done it, is it true that your body burns calories for the rest of the day? I'm sure I read that somewhere, hope I didn't imagine it! X

I've actually felt better the earlier I've done it, is it true that your body burns calories for the rest of the day? I'm sure I read that somewhere, hope I didn't imagine it! X

I think i heard for the hour after but i could b realy wrong. Thats sumthing to google.x

I think i heard for the hour after but i could b realy wrong. Thats sumthing to google.x

Ill be on that later! Do you have much planned for today? X

Ive got to do the garden 2day it looks like an overgrown field. That should put juice in my joints.x

Definitely! Gardening is fab exercise! X

Yeah... I'm so proud of myself.
I was considering getting the train down, but the boy refused to pay the money, and I figured that it wasn't really worth it either, so we walked down together.
Really enjoyable and the sun was still shining.
Was a lovely 2 hours and then we went exploring a bit whilst the others had gone back to the caravan a long time ago haha.

I can't wait to climb Scafell Pike - and there's no train as back up, so will have to walk down it again lol.
It's not as high as Snowdon, so hoping to get it done in less time.

Then gotta try and make plans for the biggie - Mr Nevis.

Then, if it all goes well, shall look into doing the 3 Peaks Challenge.
Will try and raise money for my youth group.

And yes... you do burn extra calories all day after a workout.

Yeah... I'm so proud of myself.
I was considering getting the train down, but the boy refused to pay the money, and I figured that it wasn't really worth it either, so we walked down together.
Really enjoyable and the sun was still shining.
Was a lovely 2 hours and then we went exploring a bit whilst the others had gone back to the caravan a long time ago haha.

I can't wait to climb Scafell Pike - and there's no train as back up, so will have to walk down it again lol.
It's not as high as Snowdon, so hoping to get it done in less time.

Then gotta try and make plans for the biggie - Mr Nevis.

Then, if it all goes well, shall look into doing the 3 Peaks Challenge.
Will try and raise money for my youth group.

And yes... you do burn extra calories all day after a workout.

Wow you've really got the Climbing Bug! I'm so pleased I hadn't imagined that about working out! X

Wow what a morning...

So I did 30DS Day 6, had my bath and got ready and then took Poppy to her Dads. I then popped into Morrissons but they didn't have everything I wanted to went to Asda and they were having a HUGE produce sale! Apparently there had been a system error and they needed to get rid of it. Got things like 10 Bananas for 20p, Apples for 5p each, KG of Grapes for 50p, Heads of Broccoli for 10p, Nectarines for 10p! I was in my element as you know much Fruit & Veg me and Poppy eat so it will save us a fortune!

Also got boxes of branded cereal for 50p and cans of Coke Zero Cherry and Pepsi Max Cherry for 10p each!

My friend is coming for lunch and I've cheated and bought a 'Posh' Quiche, it's made by Higgidy and is Spinach, Feta & Roasted Red Pepper Flavour. Serving it with Steamed New Potatoes and Veg. Raspberry Eton Mess for Afters. Total 'Cost' 10pp, Bargain if I do say so myself! X

Your always at the right place at the right time arnt ya!! Loads of great bargains you got today
Quiche sounds amazing and the Ethon mess that's brill value for pp! Hope it's as yummy as it sounds

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Me and mum LOVE the Higgidy quiches. They are by far the best!

I posted your letter today so you should have it on Friday!

Back