If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

Well I think that sounds fab! Iv never tried a pickled egg white tho but I wouldn't say no to it! Well done for resisting the pb! I'm the same once I start I can't stop! I love it on sweet chilli rice cakes yum

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Those of a Neervous Dispostion best look away now...

I just strolled into my Kitchen and thought I would have Peanut Butter on Toast as not had that since starting the plan in May (For those of you don't know I used to buy one jar of Sunpat Smooth every week in my Grocery Shopping and eat the whole jar in one sitting with a spoon, that's 57pp as I found out!). I calculated it to be 1pp per 5g and as I could eat the whole 340g previously I just put it back in the cupboard where it belongs and closed the door, I just didn't know if I could trust myself with only 5 or 10g.

I then made the most amazing toast but it may make some of you heave lol...

2 Slices of Kingsmill (5pp) topped with 2 LC Light Cheese Triangles (1pp), 1 Pickled Egg White (0pp), 6 Slices of Beetroot (0pp) and 10 Slices of Jalapeño (0pp). OMG it was amazing! 6pp well spent!

Lots of Love. X

What the hell!! Serena how could you eat a whole jar of peanut butter and how was you not sick!! The sandwich would b ok without the pickled egg thats just wrong. I used to have treacle on toast and that was yummy.x

I knew my Toast would be a talking point! I just loved Peanut Butter, the worst thing is, if I think of that now as 57pp, I used to eat that on top of Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner and I used to have a 6pp pack of Sour Skittles and bottle of wine every day! X

Those of a Neervous Dispostion best look away now...

I just strolled into my Kitchen and thought I would have Peanut Butter on Toast as not had that since starting the plan in May (For those of you don't know I used to buy one jar of Sunpat Smooth every week in my Grocery Shopping and eat the whole jar in one sitting with a spoon, that's 57pp as I found out!). I calculated it to be 1pp per 5g and as I could eat the whole 340g previously I just put it back in the cupboard where it belongs and closed the door, I just didn't know if I could trust myself with only 5 or 10g.

I then made the most amazing toast but it may make some of you heave lol...

2 Slices of Kingsmill (5pp) topped with 2 LC Light Cheese Triangles (1pp), 1 Pickled Egg White (0pp), 6 Slices of Beetroot (0pp) and 10 Slices of Jalapeño (0pp). OMG it was amazing! 6pp well spent!

Lots of Love. X

That is one very very wierd combination. Anything you want to tell us that could have caused these odd cravings???? ;)

I knew my Toast would be a talking point! I just loved Peanut Butter, the worst thing is, if I think of that now as 57pp, I used to eat that on top of Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner and I used to have a 6pp pack of Sour Skittles and bottle of wine every day! X

Crapola. I bet u felt like rubbish. im suprised u had energy!! When i used to eat loads i told myself it was ok coz i didnt eat breakfast haha.x

That is one very very wierd combination. Anything you want to tell us that could have caused these odd cravings???? ;)

Unless its the Immaculate Conception or the Stork paid a visit ;-) x

Crapola. I bet u felt like rubbish. im suprised u had energy!! When i used to eat loads i told myself it was ok coz i didnt eat breakfast haha.x

I'm probably lucky I wasn't bigger! I always used to eat a meal between Breakfast and Lunch too lol x

I just cant get over that sandwich. You should of had the cereal mmm.x

I just fancied Bread, not had any since I've been back and Kingsmill is my fave. X

Mmmm that sounds good! No chippy chips today then! X

Haha not today i didnt go to my mums. Ok i think wil wierd you out serena but sumtyms when we have chipy chips we have the cream of chicken packet soups over them. The chips and bits covered in soup is my all time comfort food.x

Haha not today i didnt go to my mums. Ok i think wil wierd you out serena but sumtyms when we have chipy chips we have the cream of chicken packet soups over them. The chips and bits covered in soup is my all time comfort food.x

That sounds like a soggy mess! X

Unless its the Immaculate Conception or the Stork paid a visit ;-) x

Did you know that the Immaculate Conception refers to the conception of the Virgin Mary, and not how J e s u s was conceived? According to Catholicism, Mary was conceived free from sin! I learned that from Angels & Demons (or possibly The Da Vinci Code).

Random fact of the day!

Oh and J e s u s got starred out haha

Weird weird weird on the sarnie front!!!

Skittle sours for 6pp?? I do miss sweets...may get some skittles & put into 3pp bags....any other/better sweets you recommend Guru???

I hadn't realised how expensive the train is - ouch! I climbed the easy route of Snowdon twice now but really quite fancy looking into the hard route now as previously was before we started doing lots of walking so think it *might* be manageable now. We are off to lake district too! Although in September. We intend to do the scafell pike horseshow from Borrowdale. If you are there for the week I also recommend Hellvellyn (which I think is about 24 metres lower than Scafel Pike) and Catbells. Think we did a 11 mile walk taking in Hellvellyn and a 10 mile one with Catbells. Much much harder than the 10/11 miles we are used to in the Peak District!

Yeah...very expensive for one way. Was about £6 or so more for a return.
I did the easy route up Snowdon as it was my first experience of mountain walking - went up the Llanberis path I believe - past the Halfway House.

I'm planning on easy again up Scafell Pike from Wasdale I think.
It will only be my second experience of mountain "climbing" so don't want to push it too hard and end up stranded or injured or whatever.
And because it's the easier route, I'd imagine there'll be many people about if anything was to happen.

We're only going friday-monday, so both of those days will be travel days with one of sat/sun for Scafell Pike and then I'm planning on taking the boy to Blackpool & Southport for the other day - and possibly some on site activities (staying at Haven and he would love to try archery).
He's been to Blackpool before, but didn't get chance to climb the tower, so that's my plans.
Also, it'll be illuminations season, so go see them.
And finally, Southport has the most amazing arcade at the end of their pier and I want to show him that.

But thanks for the recommendations.
If I ever go back, shall look into giving it a go.
You seem like you've climbed a good few mountains.
Ever done Nevis?

Did you know that the Immaculate Conception refers to the conception of the Virgin Mary, and not how J e s u s was conceived? According to Catholicism, Mary was conceived free from sin! I learned that from Angels & Demons (or possibly The Da Vinci Code).

Random fact of the day!

Oh and J e s u s got starred out haha

I've learnt loads of random facts from the Dan Brown books, I throw them into a conversation sometimes and sound intelligent.

Just stopping by to sub :)

The pickled egg, jalapeños, beetroot I could cope with but not on toast with cheese spread lol! I love jalapeños mixed with cottage cheese, ham, tomatoes. And I could quite happily eat a whole jar of pickled eggs if they didn't give me raging heartburn.

I used to sit and eat whole jars of nutella I love the stuff, wouldn't like to think how many pps in a whole jar!

Weird weird weird on the sarnie front!!!

Skittle sours for 6pp?? I do miss sweets...may get some skittles & put into 3pp bags....any other/better sweets you recommend Guru???

Sweets Sweets Sweets...Haribo Mini Bags are 1pp, 4 Flying Saucers are 0pp or a whole bag for 2pp, Rainbow Drops for 1pp....can't think of any others! X

Back