If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

Just stopping by to sub :)

The pickled egg, jalapeños, beetroot I could cope with but not on toast with cheese spread lol! I love jalapeños mixed with cottage cheese, ham, tomatoes. And I could quite happily eat a whole jar of pickled eggs if they didn't give me raging heartburn.

I used to sit and eat whole jars of nutella I love the stuff, wouldn't like to think how many pps in a whole jar!

Welcome :)

And for future reference, 200g Jar is 30pp, 400g Jar is 60pp and 750g is a Whopping 112pp ;-) x

Too controversial for minimins obviously!!!

My best one is that the word arctic is Latin for bears, therefore to tell the difference between the arctic and Antarctic for example who lives where

Ant-arctic = anti-bears = no bears
Arctic = bears.

I've learnt some about the illuminati but there even harder to explain than the bear one. :)

My best one is that the word arctic is Latin for bears, therefore to tell the difference between the arctic and Antarctic for example who lives where

Ant-arctic = anti-bears = no bears
Arctic = bears.

I've learnt some about the illuminati but there even harder to explain than the bear one. :)

Wow that's so cool! There used to be one about about stalagmites and Stalactites! X

Confused.com now! X

oh my god just reading about the nutella sweet mary!!! When i was a teen myself and my friend used to have coco pops with melted chocolate instead of milk and a slice of toast with nutella and a cup of tea! we had this most saturdays..................eeewww the amount of pp in that baby must be like a whole year worth of pp!! oh to be young again and not have to worry about weight

oh my god just reading about the nutella sweet mary!!! When i was a teen myself and my friend used to have coco pops with melted chocolate instead of milk and a slice of toast with nutella and a cup of tea! we had this most saturdays..................eeewww the amount of pp in that baby must be like a whole year worth of pp!! oh to be young again and not have to worry about weight

I've never struggled so much about my weight as for when Ive been dieting! Irony at its best! X

undoing screws, taps, stopcocks etc ........lefty loosey righty tighty :)

Good Morning Sweeties :)

It's just approaching 0730 and I've got 2 Homemade Crustless Quiches in the Oven and I've done 30DS Day 7!

Whoop Whoop! X

Here are the Crustless Quiches fresh out of the Oven...

image-4209444498.jpg

Yum Yum in my Tum Tum for only 6pp Each! Whoop Whoop! X

Back