If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

Well done hun your doing amazin with the shread. Them quiches luck so amazing and i no 1 must b mine.x:)

I'm throwing it over to u now, hope your mouth is ready to catch! I hope the Shred pays off on the Scales too :) x

I'm throwing it over to u now, hope your mouth is ready to catch! I hope the Shred pays off on the Scales too :) x

Got it hun that was amazin. Thats brekie done with:D i think it wil totaly pay off but if it doesnt thats just coz of the change in workout but u wil have lost inches and you feel tons better so its win win.x

Got it hun that was amazin. Thats brekie done with:D i think it wil totaly pay off but if it doesnt thats just coz of the change in workout but u wil have lost inches and you feel tons better so its win win.x

Definitely feel so much better! It sets me up for the day too :) You got many plans for today Sweetie? X

Definitely feel so much better! It sets me up for the day too :) You got many plans for today Sweetie? X

Think we might pop in to town and then i think we wil take the dog for a long walk and stop by the park. Got morys 2nite and i wil come back with a bargin.x

Think we might pop in to town and then i think we wil take the dog for a long walk and stop by the park. Got morys 2nite and i wil come back with a bargin.x

You Will Get Bargains cos its your lucky day! X Your day sounds nice and active :) Will there be a WI Treat today? X

In case I forget to post it later, here is my 6pp Picnic Lunch...

image-455541638.jpg

Roll on 12 O'clock! X

All that for 6pp thats fab and looks so yummy. Enjoy it hun.x

Quiches look so nice x

Thanks Sweeties :) I probably won't eat all the fruit but would rather pack it so I'm not tempted by the IceCreams, Doughnuts, Chips and other Seaside Treats! X

Good Morning Sweeties :)

It's just approaching 0730 and I've got 2 Homemade Crustless Quiches in the Oven and I've done 30DS Day 7!

Whoop Whoop! X

well done hun, you are well and truly smashing it, those quiche's look absolutely delicious ;-), could u possibly lend me a bit of your motivation please ;-) xox

I wana go to the seaside.x

Well it's not truly the seaside, it's set by the waters edge and they sell all the naughty treats like the seaside!!!x

well done hun, you are well and truly smashing it, those quiche's look absolutely delicious ;-), could u possibly lend me a bit of your motivation please ;-) xox

Just like I threw Trina a Quiche I will throw you some Motivation ;-) I know it's a cliche but something has really clicked this week, I think a week 'off plan' did me the world of good, it sorted my body and my mind! X

Morning! You have already done a days work and I'm just awake a few mins lol
Those quiches look amazing how did u make them?
You have got loads for 6pp

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Morning! You have already done a days work and I'm just awake a few mins lol
Those quiches look amazing how did u make them?
You have got loads for 6pp

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

It's a Special Recipe ;-) If I told you I would have to kill you! Nah not really....it's made with Eggs and Cottage Cheese and those ones contain Pepper, Spring Onion, Jalapeño, Broccoli, Mushroom and Sweetcorn (only 18g so it's 0pp lol). I normally make one big one and cut it but its for two separate picnics so two separate quiches was better. I then put Lettuce, Radishes, Carrot and Cucumber in my Side Salad as I don't want any of those things in my Quiche! X

How many pp in cottage cheese? Do you use full eggs or just whites? Thinking of doibg half / half with my next batch of quiches? As if im right the pp is in the yolk?

How many pp in cottage cheese? Do you use full eggs or just whites? Thinking of doibg half / half with my next batch of quiches? As if im right the pp is in the yolk?

There's PP in Egg Whites if you use more than one....75g of that particular Cottage Cheese is 1pp, 1.5 Large Eggs is 4pp and 1 Babybel Light (to melt on top) is 1pp. Contained Veg is obviously 0pp. X

Those quiches look amazing!

I hope they taste as good as they look :) I normally don't melt the cheese on top but decided it was worth the extra 1pp! X

Back