If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

Ahh I see - so if I just substituted one of my eggs for just white I could save 2pp though? Is egg white 2pp also if more than 1?

Ahh I see - so if I just substituted one of my eggs for just white I could save 2pp though? Is egg white 2pp also if more than 1?

Egg Whites I believe are a standard 1pp when you have 2 or more. X

There's PP in Egg Whites if you use more than one....75g of that particular Cottage Cheese is 1pp, 1.5 Large Eggs is 4pp and 1 Babybel Light (to melt on top) is 1pp. Contained Veg is obviously 0pp. X

I hope they taste as good as they look :) I normally don't melt the cheese on top but decided it was worth the extra 1pp! X

Erm why did I not know a babybel light was only 1pp?

So getting some now!

Babybel lights are great! And you can have 2 for 2pp, it doesn't jump to 3pp.

And extra light laughing cow are 0pp for 1 or 1pp for 2 :)

Oh No, he'd definitely be dragging me there, he just wouldn't be able to resist! X

Omg we taking about Jesse off fat fight of my life? .., he is sooo gorgeous! Yummy lol xx

Serena-all the cool kids-I have 13 pages to catch up on!
I'll get back to ye later. ;)

Mmmm look fab I'm defo gona give them a go
Hope you enjoy your picnic Hun xXx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Babybel lights are great! And you can have 2 for 2pp, it doesn't jump to 3pp.

And extra light laughing cow are 0pp for 1 or 1pp for 2 :)

You have just made my week! I think I can only have the ex light ones as I think they are the only ones that are veggie friendly.

Will deffo look into it!

Thank you!

Xx

Hi guys,
I am new to all this, please can i join in? I have 2-3 stone to lose but need to lose as much as i can in the next 9 weeks because i am going on holiday :sigh: Dreading it :cry:
Lula x

Oh good luck in your 1st week. U should start a food diary. Then people can help u and tell u if u are going wrong with ur food choices etc.

Hey Sweeties,

So this is where all the cool kids hang out ;-)

Well we went to the Pirate Ship, was a scorching hot day and we ended up staying till 430! My arms are VERY VERY dark now!

I didn't eat the Melon or Mango till I was home and the Banana didn't get eaten at all, Poppy pinched the Pineapple! OMG the Quiche was amazing, so glad I made that, so much more filling than a Sandwich would of been too.

I just thought I would share with you some of things I was good and turned down today...Pringles, Ice Creams, M&S Cupcakes, Jaffa Cakes, Opal Fruits, Deep Ridged Crisps, there was probably more but those I can remember!

I have 14pp left tonight and I have no appetite :-( Know I have to eat something but just can't face it at the moment, maybe I will a bit later.

Lots of Love, (Will)PowerPuff Girl for life signing out! X

How can i start a food diary? Sorry if i am being thick!! x

Just go into Minimins, go into Weight Watchers and then into 'Food Diaries' and create new thread. X

Glad you enjoyed your picnic hun and ya picnic lunch looks lush! xx

Back