If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

did you make the quiche? I just bought a lil crust-less weight watchers cheese and onion quiche today for 7pp xx

did you make the quiche? I just bought a lil crust-less weight watchers cheese and onion quiche today for 7pp xx

I did indeed, 6pp and all homemade :) x

Sounds like you had a fab day, the quiche and picnic looked yummy. Think I might make one of those quiches next week. I wonder how well they would fair being battered about in a ruck sack all day. Trying to think of filling things to take walking when we go to the lake district, we usually take boiled eggs, which are good for getting you up hills lol! But quiche looks tastier :D

Sounds like you had a fab day, the quiche and picnic looked yummy. Think I might make one of those quiches next week. I wonder how well they would fair being battered about in a ruck sack all day. Trying to think of filling things to take walking when we go to the lake district, we usually take boiled eggs, which are good for getting you up hills lol! But quiche looks tastier :D

I think they would transport fine, you'd just have to make sure they are thoroughly cooled down first as they crumble whilst warm only! X

Good Evening Sweeties :)

So I had 14pp left with no appetite, I decided to not waste them totally on junk.

I ended up with 2 Slices of Toast (5pp) with Cottage Cheese (1pp) and Beetroot. Followed by a Cadbury Dairy Milk Ice-Cream (7pp). Leaves me with 1pp for later, probably just have some Fluff or 1 Jaffa Cake.

Lots of Love. X

Hi hun. Glad you enjoyed the picnic and well done on resistin all that naughty food. Glad u have eaten sumthing with your points but toast and cottage cheese and beetroot thats random.x

Hi hun. Glad you enjoyed the picnic and well done on resistin all that naughty food. Glad u have eaten sumthing with your points but toast and cottage cheese and beetroot thats random.x

I knew you'd say that ;-) It was super tasty!!! X

But hot and cold or do u wait for the toast to go cold.x

I don't really toast the bread. It's just to unfreeze it lol.x

So I had 14pp left with no appetite, I decided to not waste them totally on junk.

I ended up with 2 Slices of Toast (5pp) with Cottage Cheese (1pp) and Beetroot. Followed by a Cadbury Dairy Milk Ice-Cream (7pp). Leaves me with 1pp for later, probably just have some Fluff or 1 Jaffa Cake.

Lots of Love. X

Cadbury dairy milk ice cream yummeeee!! looks like you've had a fab day, dunno how u would stop at one jaffa cake, I can't ;0) xox

I need a loaf a day near enough. Greg has 8 sarnies for work with 3 bags of crisps and a cup of soup!!x

OMG! He must cost u a fortune in packing up bits! X

Cadbury dairy milk ice cream yummeeee!! looks like you've had a fab day, dunno how u would stop at one jaffa cake, I can't ;0) xox

It was well worth 7pp!!! It's easy to stop at 1 as it annoys me that multiples aren't 1pp each.x

Lots of Love. X

A very wise choice on evening pp I think!! Especially the ice-cream! Sounds like you had another super busy but nice day & well done in the (will)powerpuff girl effort today :)

Yay for the willpower go you!!!! Good choices on the evening meal aswell that icecream sounds fab

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks Sweeties :)

Just made these in preparation for Roast tomorrow night, weighed before rolling so they are 50g each which means they are 2pp each or 3pp for 2 :)

I will have 2, Poppy will have 2 and I will freeze the other 7 for another day :)

image-2718798918.jpg

Those look yummy hun x

Back