If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

Aaah, I know stuffing!!! I LOVE stuffing!!

Hehe! Sorry the pic probably does look a vague lol x

What else are you having with them, for your 7 other pp??

Roast Potatoes (2pp), 2 Yorkshire Puds (2pp), Roast Parsnip (2pp), Onion Gravy (1pp), Steamed Baby Corn/Broccoli/Carrots/String Beans (0pp) and Mint Sauce (0pp). X

yummy they look delish i never would of taught to making the stuffing into balls great idea

yummy they look delish i never would of taught to making the stuffing into balls great idea

I always do it as they are easy to portion out and they freeze perfectly so next time Roast will be even quicker and easier to make. X

Babybel lights are great! And you can have 2 for 2pp, it doesn't jump to 3pp.

And extra light laughing cow are 0pp for 1 or 1pp for 2 :)

You have just made my week! I think I can only have the ex light ones as I think they are the only ones that are veggie friendly.

Will deffo look into it!

Thank you!

Xx

I'm pretty sure that three laughing cow extra light triangles are only 1pp as well.
Then 4 is 2pp.
I'll have to double check it, but I'm sure that's the deal

Hi guys,
I am new to all this, please can i join in? I have 2-3 stone to lose but need to lose as much as i can in the next 9 weeks because i am going on holiday :sigh: Dreading it :cry:
Lula x

Welcome lula.
Don't dread it.
This lot are a brilliant and supportive group and we will definitely get you to where you want to be.
It can be hard work sometimes, but just log onto here, write us a message and someone's always around to give you some advice, motivation or to just rant with you when you've got a problem =D

Sounds like you had a fab day, the quiche and picnic looked yummy. Think I might make one of those quiches next week. I wonder how well they would fair being battered about in a ruck sack all day. Trying to think of filling things to take walking when we go to the lake district, we usually take boiled eggs, which are good for getting you up hills lol! But quiche looks tastier :D

Ooh... when you going to the Lake District?
I'm going in October and am so excited to climb Scafell Pike.

I always do it as they are easy to portion out and they freeze perfectly so next time Roast will be even quicker and easier to make. X

So, do you weigh the 1pp portions out first and then roll them into balls??

I'm pretty sure that three laughing cow extra light triangles are only 1pp as well.
Then 4 is 2pp.

Welcome lula.
Don't dread it.
This lot are a brilliant and supportive group and we will definitely get you to where you want to be.
It can be hard work sometimes, but just log onto here, write us a message and someone's always around to give you some advice, motivation or to just rant with you when you've got a problem =D

You're right re Cheese Triangles as you get 2 LIGHT Triangles for 1pp, therefore you get 3 EXTRA LIGHT. X

Exactly right about the Stuffing Balls, it's easier to weigh and then roll but I have to say I guessed 10 out of 11 handfuls of mixture right at exactly 50g, told you I'm an obsessive Weigher ;-) x

ah for crying out loud i have been trying to make the one extra light triangle stretch to spread over 5 crackerbreads as i didnt wana spend 1pp on having two triangles but all this time i coulda been having two for 0pp this ww thing is very sly

ah for crying out loud i have been trying to make the one extra light triangle stretch to spread over 5 crackerbreads as i didnt wana spend 1pp on having two triangles but all this time i coulda been having two for 0pp this ww thing is very sly

No you're still right, only 1 is 0pp, it's 2 or 3 for 1pp :) If they're the EL that is! X

10 triangles are 5pp.

So 1=0pp
2=1pp
3=1pp
4=2pp
5=2pp
6=3pp
7= 3pp
8=4pp
9=4pp
10=5pp

Hth

And how many are 11?
Still 5 or up to 6?
Not that I'm planning on eating 11 LC EL triangles haha

Then 4 is 2pp.

Welcome lula.
Don't dread it.

Ahhh thank you for your support x

11 Emma? Someone has a thing for the cow that laughs

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back