If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

5 still :) pick odd numbers. You get an extra triangle.

I like the Light Ones, never tried EL, I'm quite happy to spend 1pp on 2 especially when they are topped with Pickled Egg, Beetroot and Jalapeño! Yum Yum in my Tum Tum! X

I like the Light Ones, never tried EL, I'm quite happy to spend 1pp on 2 especially when they are topped with Pickled Egg, Beetroot and Jalapeño! Yum Yum in my Tum Tum! X

I didn't think the light ones were veggie friendly?

Xxx

OMG are they not?!? I ate two yesterday :-( x

Oh no.
They haven't got a "V" icon on them like the EL have on the tesco website.

That's Karma for you though - shouldn't have burst mine and Ciara's yoghurt 1=1pp, 2=3pp bubbles.
And my Weetabix Oaty bar being 2pp not 1pp
=(

Attachments

• 1375999772289.jpg
    1375999772289.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 52
Oh no.
They haven't got a "V" icon on them like the EL have on the tesco website.

That's Karma for you though - shouldn't have burst mine and Ciara's yoghurt 1=1pp, 2=3pp bubbles.
And my Weetabix Oaty bar being 2pp not 1pp
=(

Ha ha ha! Ill be throwing those away then :-( Gutted.com :-( x

All dairylea are V friendly though!

Sorry honey! I nearly gobbled a muller the other day and realised they had gelatin in. I was like wth. Its a yogurt! Why does it have gelatin in.

Im sorry honey!! I feel like a cow now! Didnt want you eating them and then finding out I knew but didnt say!

Hugs xx

All dairylea are though!

Sorry honey! I nearly gobbled a muller the other day and realised they had gelatin in. I was like wth. Its a yogurt! Why does it have gelatin in.

Dairylea are much higher in pp tho :-( I avoid Muller and WW like the plague, they always stuff them with gelatine! X

Dairylea are much higher in pp tho :-( I avoid Muller and WW like the plague, they always stuff them with gelatine! X

Isnt it silly what companies put in things.

Oh I didnt know they were more pp! Thats pants. When I was a child I used to hate going to other peoples houses. In the 90's it wasnt quite so common to be veggie as you know. And my friends parents would treat me terribly if i went to their houses for dinner and stuff.

Most of the time I would have to get my mum and dad to come get me because id cry at dinner times and friends mums used to think I was making it up and used to call me spoilt because i would get upset when they would try to force me to eat things and I would tell there kids what was in stuff. They said I was a bully because when children would offer me jelly sweets and I woukdnt eat them they used to ask why, I would say because I dont eat meat. Then obviously they would say there isnt any meat and I would then explain what gelatin was and it would obviously put them off and I used to get told off for it.

Nothing more upsetting than eating some non V friendly. Used to make me sick to my stomach.

Sorry honey

Isnt it silly what companies put in things.

Oh I didnt know they were more pp! Thats pants. When I was a child I used to hate going to other peoples houses. In the 90's it wasnt quite so common to be veggie as you know. And my friends parents would treat me terribly if i went to their houses for dinner and stuff.

Most of the time I would have to get my mum and dad to come get me because id cry at dinner times and friends mums used to think I was making it up and used to call me spoilt because i would get upset when they would try to force me to eat things and I would tell there kids what was in stuff. They said I was a bully because when children would offer me jelly sweets and I woukdnt eat them they used to ask why, I would say because I dont eat meat. Then obviously they would say there isnt any meat and I would then explain what gelatin was and it would obviously put them off and I used to get told off for it.

Nothing more upsetting than eating some non V friendly. Used to make me sick to my stomach.

Sorry honey

I just feel repulsed that I thought I was being quick last night having 2 Triangles for 1pp, little did I know :-( I would never knowingly eat Non-Veggie, I never thought to check those!!!

I totally agree about Vegetarianism not being very cool in the 90s, I remember not getting invited anywhere because of it :-( I hope that now it's a bit more trendy, Poppy will not go through what I went through!

I must sound really silly but can't get that out of my head about those triangles! X

I just feel repulsed that I thought I was being quick last night having 2 Triangles for 1pp, little did I know :-( I would never knowingly eat Non-Veggie, I never thought to check those!!!

I totally agree about Vegetarianism not being very cool in the 90s, I remember not getting invited anywhere because of it :-( I hope that now it's a bit more trendy, Poppy will not go through what I went through!

I must sound really silly but can't get that out of my head about those triangles! X

I was the same. They wouldnt invite me to parties or if they did they would make a plate of cheese and pineapple and gave me that. When I used to ask was it animal rennet free they used to look at me like a stuck up princess. Most never knew so I just didnt eat it.

Yeah poppy will be fine. Its so much more (I dunno what to put without sounding rude!) Accepted? Understood? More normal?

Its not silly and I totally understand how your feeling. Some people find it funny when some thing like that happens but I get how horrid it makes you feel. My dad was always a bit mean about it and used to find it funny. My mum how ever was a veggie and vegan for many years and understands completely. She used to tear him off a strip.

She would say things like *imagine mark if you found out there was poo in your food would you feel sick and repulsed? * and my dad would be like *well obviously* and my mum would explain thats how it made me feel about it.

But he would never dare say it now.

Im so sorry honey. Just didnt want you realising and not knowing and me knowing and not saying anything. Atleast it wasnt a whole pack. You would of felt much worse!

If you ate it yesterday its all gone now xxx

I was the same. They wouldnt invite me to parties or if they did they would make a plate of cheese and pineapple and gave me that. When I used to ask was it animal rennet free they used to look at me like a stuck up princess. Most never knew so I just didnt eat it.

Yeah poppy will be fine. Its so much more (I dunno what to put without sounding rude!) Accepted? Understood? More normal?

Its not silly and I totally understand how your feeling. Some people find it funny when some thing like that happens but I get how horrid it makes you feel. My dad was always a bit mean about it and used to find it funny. My mum how ever was a veggie and vegan for many years and understands completely. She used to tear him off a strip.

She would say things like *imagine mark if you found out there was poo in your food would you feel sick and repulsed? * and my dad would be like *well obviously* and my mum would explain thats how it made me feel about it.

But he would never dare say it now.

Im so sorry honey. Just didnt want you realising and not knowing and me knowing and not saying anything. Atleast it wasnt a whole pack. You would of felt much worse!

If you ate it yesterday its all gone now xxx

Thanks for telling me Sweetie, I'm not angry at you or anyone else, just the situation if that makes sense?!? I cannot believe how difficult certain things are, in a some ways I think it would be easier to be 'normal' but then I know that's not me either! X

Thanks for telling me Sweetie, I'm not angry at you or anyone else, just the situation if that makes sense?!? I cannot believe how difficult certain things are, in a some ways I think it would be easier to be 'normal' but then I know that's not me either! X

Yeah I know what you mean. I know your not angry at me but I still feel guilty if that makes sense too? Haha

Would be boring if we were all normal! I certainly wouldnt want to be normal! No one would listen to me if I was!

Oh no serena you would just think cheese is cheese like! Are baby bel the same? Hope your feeling of now and at least you know now which is the main thing

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Oh no serena you would just think cheese is cheese like! Are baby bel the same? Hope your feeling of now and at least you know now which is the main thing

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Babybels are fine :)

Just taken my Frustration of the Cheese Triangles out on the 30DS Day 8! Think it's the most I've ever sweated! That was probably Last Chance Workout as I doubt ill do it before I go and get weighed tomorrow, had to make it count! Bring on the Scales tomorrow! X

Just taken my Frustration of the Cheese Triangles out on the 30DS Day 8! Think it's the most I've ever sweated! That was probably Last Chance Workout as I doubt ill do it before I go and get weighed tomorrow, had to make it count! Bring on the Scales tomorrow! X

Last chance workout! Well done lovely!!

Xxx

Back