If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

I couldnt do 1 day let alone 8! Haha

Lol! I have to say that it does get easier and I think that anything is possible when u know u will be finished in 20mins! I've got Physio at 0930 so I'm eager to see if my Shoulder has actually improved with exercise, let's be honest, it couldn't get much worse! X

Lol! I have to say that it does get easier and I think that anything is possible when u know u will be finished in 20mins! I've got Physio at 0930 so I'm eager to see if my Shoulder has actually improved with exercise, let's be honest, it couldn't get much worse! X

Well crossable bits crossed for you honey! They always say that exercise does good for joints and crap. So fingers crossed.

I always found physio on my perforated discs unbearably painful. Maybe because I'm a wimp! Haha

Xxxx

Mornin hun. Gosh i missed all that last nite with the cheese triangles. Thats realy crappy. Did u sleep ok or was it bothering u all nite? At least u no now and u havent been eatin them for years.x

Well crossable bits crossed for you honey! They always say that exercise does good for joints and crap. So fingers crossed.

I always found physio on my perforated discs unbearably painful. Maybe because I'm a wimp! Haha

Xxxx

I'm ok with Physio but then I have been known to pop my shoulder back in when it's dislocated! X

Mornin hun. Gosh i missed all that last nite with the cheese triangles. Thats realy crappy. Did u sleep ok or was it bothering u all nite? At least u no now and u havent been eatin them for years.x

I didn't sleep well at all, think I'm back to my 4 hours again :-( I don't understand it, I eat a healthy diet, Im pretty active but I just don't switch off :-( x

I'm ok with Physio but then I have been known to pop my shoulder back in when it's dislocated! X

I didn't sleep well at all, think I'm back to my 4 hours again :-( I don't understand it, I eat a healthy diet, Im pretty active but I just don't switch off :-( x

Thats sounds so like me. I have maybe a week of gud sleep and then the rest of the time i just toss and turn. My brain doesnt switch off either and then i end up wit a headche aswel.x

Thats sounds so like me. I have maybe a week of gud sleep and then the rest of the time i just toss and turn. My brain doesnt switch off either and then i end up wit a headche aswel.x

It's a nightmare isn't it, I think WI might be playing on my mind as I've had to up one of my steroids this week and that can sometimes cause problems. I've just worked so hard that I want a good result, does that sound selfish and big headed? X

It's a nightmare isn't it, I think WI might be playing on my mind as I've had to up one of my steroids this week and that can sometimes cause problems. I've just worked so hard that I want a good result, does that sound selfish and big headed? X

God no. Dont we all mant a gud result wen we have actualy sweated like pigs and worked realy hard. Thats not selfish or big headed at all. Im sure your guna do amazin hun.x

God no. Dont we all mant a gud result wen we have actualy sweated like pigs and worked realy hard. Thats not selfish or big headed at all. Im sure your guna do amazin hun.x

I feel like it would be a good end to what has shaped up to be a very positive week! X

Sucks about the LC triangles :(

If the extra light ones are veggie will you buy those?

Tbh I feel like boycotting The Laughing Cow lol x

How did the phsio go hun.x

She said there is definitely a better range of moment than six weeks ago, it could be the exercise or it could be the losing weight, whatever it is, I'm even more determined to carry on now! I WILL get to Boxercise lol Thanks for asking. X

She said there is definitely a better range of moment than six weeks ago, it could be the exercise or it could be the losing weight, whatever it is, I'm even more determined to carry on now! I WILL get to Boxercise lol Thanks for asking. X

Yay thats great news. So which ever 1 it is its you thats improved it?x

Just taken my Frustration of the Cheese Triangles out on the 30DS Day 8! Think it's the most I've ever sweated! That was probably Last Chance Workout as I doubt ill do it before I go and get weighed tomorrow, had to make it count! Bring on the Scales tomorrow! X

Well done on the work out. good luck for wi, I'm sure you'll do great xx

So happy that you have been told there's an improvement keep doing what your doin and you will have those boxing gloves on in no time

Back