If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

Definitely dribbling, waiting for Tesco to deliver my shopping lol! Think I'll go and do some fitness stuff on kinect while I'm waiting :D

What will be your dinner? I hope your Tesco Guy hurries up with it! X

That's a very very orderly dinner there! Looks lovely though. I always tend to like the trimmings to a roast rather than the meat too.

Great news on the physio appointment. Here's hoping for more great news from weigh in tomorrow :)

Think I'm going to do a fake a way, there was a recipe for pork in black bean sauce in the latest ww mag, I've ordered beef and green peppers in black bean sauce the last few times we've had a take away so the recipe must have been there just for me lol! I'll do it with chicken though, right enough procrastinating off to exercise lol!

That's a very very orderly dinner there! Looks lovely though. I always tend to like the trimmings to a roast rather than the meat too.

Great news on the physio appointment. Here's hoping for more great news from weigh in tomorrow :)

Yey for the 'Trimmings Club' ! I hope that tomorrow brings me the Happy Scale Dance! X

Think I'm going to do a fake a way, there was a recipe for pork in black bean sauce in the latest ww mag, I've ordered beef and green peppers in black bean sauce the last few times we've had a take away so the recipe must have been there just for me lol! I'll do it with chicken though, right enough procrastinating off to exercise lol!

Enjoy your Exercise but Enjoy your Fakeaway even more ;-) X

dinner looks yummy serena, good luck tomo x

I'm heading off to bed now Sweeties, i think the fact Ive only had about 20/25 hours sleep in the week since I got home is really catching up on me now!!! Night Night All, I'm off to have Sweet Dreams about the Happy Scale Dance :) x

I'm heading off to bed now Sweeties, i think the fact Ive only had about 20/25 hours sleep in the week since I got home is really catching up on me now!!! Night Night All, I'm off to have Sweet Dreams about the Happy Scale Dance :) x

Nite hun. Sweet dreams and gud luck for the morning.xx:)

Sleep well. Good luck for weigh in tomorrow xxx

Good luck for weigh in.
I know you'll have done brilliantly!
x

Nite hun. Sweet dreams and gud luck for the morning.xx:)

Sleep well. Good luck for weigh in tomorrow xxx

Night! I look forward to seeing how much weight you've lost tomorrow :)

Good luck for weigh in.
I know you'll have done brilliantly!
x

Thanks Sweeties :) I slept from about 10-5 so a slight improvement I guess, will go into town to get weighed once Poppy is awake.x

Thanks Sweeties :) I slept from about 10-5 so a slight improvement I guess, will go into town to get weighed once Poppy is awake.x

Gkad you got a bit more sleep. I how ever did not.

Stupid druggie neighbours. Was up till 3.45 then in at the bakery at 5.30. I dont know how im still working. I really need to sort it out though or I'm going to end up in hospital again.

Good luck for weigh in again! Wake up pops we want to know! Haha

My man is the same, secret cake at work, hes put on weight makes out I force his diet (couldnt care as long as he didnt put weight on!)
As for food my kitten eats eggs, chocolate, toast, popadoms so I wouldnt put it past a dog to eat, or a cat for that matter! :)

Have a good weigh in and chin up xx

Good mornin hun. Well 7 hours sleep is an improvement. Fingers crossed for this morn. Whats your plans for 2day hun.x

Well today has started badly, my car has been blocked in and got no idea who has done the blocking so now I'm going to have to walk Poppy all the way to town so I can WI and then walk all the way back :-( Seems really unfair on her but got no other choice :-( So WI Result will have to wait, in a really bad mood now

Well today has started badly, my car has been blocked in and got no idea who has done the blocking so now I'm going to have to walk Poppy all the way to town so I can WI and then walk all the way back :-( Seems really unfair on her but got no other choice :-( So WI Result will have to wait, in a really bad mood now

Can u not knock on next door and find out whos it is?x

Can u not knock on next door and find out whos it is?x

I live in a cul de sac and everyone just abandons their vehicles everywhere, it's a nightmare hence why I walk if I can, I'm gonna have a knock round and say ill be ringing the police for vehicle abandonment if its not moved,what if we needed to go hospital or an emergency? Sorry I probably sound like a right drama queen lol x

Oh no! Thats poo!! Some people are so inconsiderate!!

Xxx

I live in a cul de sac and everyone just abandons their vehicles everywhere, it's a nightmare hence why I walk if I can, I'm gonna have a knock round and say ill be ringing the police for vehicle abandonment if its not moved,what if we needed to go hospital or an emergency? Sorry I probably sound like a right drama queen lol x

No you dont its rude to block people in all coz they cant be bothered to find a proper parkin space.x

Back