If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

Haha yeh. Shouldnt u b in bed already or are u awake now.x

Just chilling on my evening seat, gonna aim to go at about 9pm I think. X

Wel i hope u get a gud nite and wake up refreshed for your holiday.x

Lets hope so....got my Breakfast and Lunch planned so that's 2/3 Meals on track! X

Well done hun. You wil do just fine.x

I'm thinking I will try and get my Dinner for 18pp tomorrow night and then I have my Weeklies for Tues/Wed/Thurs which is an extra 16.3pp a day! X

Hi Serena. Thought I had already subscribed to your diary a while ago, but you're not coming up in my subscribed list, so having another go! Have a great holiday.

Hi Serena. Thought I had already subscribed to your diary a while ago, but you're not coming up in my subscribed list, so having another go! Have a great holiday.

Welcome (Again!) and Thank You :) x

Hope you have an amazing holiday hun. Are ya gona be able to log on and stuff while your away? We will miss you long time if ya cant:cry::cry::cry:

have a nice holiday :)
hope u manage to get some sleep xx

Hope you have an amazing holiday hun. Are ya gona be able to log on and stuff while your away? We will miss you long time if ya cant:cry::cry::cry:

Thanks Sweeties :) Not sure that there is Wifi like at Butlins :-( But hopefully I will be able to get on through my phone if the signal is ok. Can't be without my Minimins! X

Good Morning Sweeties :)

So Sunday Night was slightly better on the Sleep Front, I went to bed at 9pm and woke up at Midnight thinking I'd had a full nights sleep and it was time to get up! I then went back to sleep at about 0015 and woke up at 0315, fell asleep 0330-0630. I think I got about 9 hours in total which is an improvement but because it was broken into 3 segments I still feel tired today :-(

Unfortunately the Warm Milk aggravated my IBS and I was in quite a bit of pain with that so won't be trying that again :-( I never used to be able to have any dairy and them lately I've been ok so I thought that would be ok, I was wrong lol.

Setting off from home at 1030 so got plenty of time yet.

Lots of Love Sweeties. X

Gosh you really are having trouble sleeping lately. Hopefully the change of scenery and chance to really empty your mind will allow you to get a few days of proper sleep. You are so, so good having your meals organised already, what are you bringing with you? And spacing out weeklies should work well whilst on holiday, no sense in keeping them just for one indulgent day when you could have the 3 semi-indulgent days.

Have a fab time. x

Gosh you really are having trouble sleeping lately. Hopefully the change of scenery and chance to really empty your mind will allow you to get a few days of proper sleep. You are so, so good having your meals organised already, what are you bringing with you? And spacing out weeklies should work well whilst on holiday, no sense in keeping them just for one indulgent day when you could have the 3 semi-indulgent days.

Have a fab time. x

Thanks Sweetie :)

Breakfast, I am just going to have some Crackerbreads with Cheese Spread followed by a Banana and Nectarine, want to keep it nice and filling but low.
Lunch I am going to make an Egg Salad Cream Sandwich with Salad and Velvet Crunch and probably another Nectarine as they need using up!

I worked it out if I split my Weeklies over 3 Days I can my usual 26 Dailies plus 16.3 extra so pretty much 40pp a day for 3 Days! X

have s lovely holiday hun. you will be missed if you cannot get on xx

Yay velvet crunch is making an appearance
Your so organised but your doing the right thing and at least you will enjoy it more knowing your in control with how many pp your having cuz lets face it we all panic a bit when we go out for dins etc when we are trying to be good

Hope you have a fab holiday! Safe journey and we will chat to ya wen you get back xXx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Safe journey and have a brilliant time away

Have a fab holiday. Ill read through what you have been up to this weekend!!

Xxxxxx

Back