If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

have s lovely holiday hun. you will be missed if you cannot get on xx

Lets keep our fingers crossed for phone signal, I might get the shakes if not ;-) x

Yay velvet crunch is making an appearance
Your so organised but your doing the right thing and at least you will enjoy it more knowing your in control with how many pp your having cuz lets face it we all panic a bit when we go out for dins etc when we are trying to be good

Hope you have a fab holiday! Safe journey and we will chat to ya wen you get back xXx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Which Flavour should I try first though? The Thai Sweet Chilli or the Cheese n Onion? Which would go best with Egg Salad Cream Sarnie? Decisions Decisions! X

Safe journey and have a brilliant time away

Thanks Sweetie :) x

Have a fab holiday. Ill read through what you have been up to this weekend!!

Xxxxxx

Not a great deal tbh! Bit of a boring weekend lol x And Thanks :) x

Hey Honey
Sorry Yo still didn't sleep great.
I really hope the holiday helps.
Have a great time. We'll miss you if we don't hear from you. Try some coffee shops with free WiFi. Tescos haVe free WiFi-just go sit in the fruit and veg aisle and log on. :D xx

Hey Honey
Sorry Yo still didn't sleep great.
I really hope the holiday helps.
Have a great time. We'll miss you if we don't hear from you. Try some coffee shops with free WiFi. Tescos haVe free WiFi-just go sit in the fruit and veg aisle and log on. :D xx

Fab Thinking Brona! Best sit in the Fruit n Veg rather than the Bakery, don't wanna get any bad ideas ;-) x

Fab Thinking Brona! Best sit in the Fruit n Veg rather than the Bakery, don't wanna get any bad ideas ;-) x

Hehe. Well I was gona say the alcohol aisle but that's no use to you.
It'll be fine.... Noone will think you're strange... honest. :D x

Hehe. Well I was gona say the alcohol aisle but that's no use to you.
It'll be fine.... Noone will think you're strange... honest. :D x

Anybody who knows me knows that I'm strange anyway ;-) x

Sorry to hear the milk set your IBS off. Try the lactofree milk, that might be better. Or the completely dairy free stuff like Alpro soya or the almond milk?

Have a great time away!

Have a great holiday, safe journey :)

Sorry to hear the milk set your IBS off. Try the lactofree milk, that might be better. Or the completely dairy free stuff like Alpro soya or the almond milk?

Have a great time away!

I think it was a one off as I normally don't have anything which has milk.x

Have a great holiday, safe journey :)

Thanks Sweetie :) x

Good Afternoon Sweeties :)

We have arrived safely :)

I have done really well today and stuck to my 3pp Brekkie and 5pp Lunch :) Looking forward to din dins later with my remaining 18pp :)

No Wifi but ill try and update on my phone when I can.

Lots of Love x

Good Afternoon Sweeties :)

We have arrived safely :)

I have done really well today and stuck to my 3pp Brekkie and 5pp Lunch :) Looking forward to din dins later with my remaining 18pp :)

No Wifi but ill try and update on my phone when I can.

Lots of Love x

Glad u arrived safley hun. Hope u have a fab dina later 2.x

Glad u arrived safley hun. Hope u have a fab dina later 2.x

Think we are going to Spoons so at least that will be nice and easy to track :) x

Think we are going to Spoons so at least that will be nice and easy to track :) x

ooh what will you have from their menu? xox

Glad you arrived safe hon. Enjoy your dinner. Can't wait to hear what you have. :) x

Good Evening Sweeties :)

Tonight we planned to go to Spoons but whilst surfing the net earlier i found a 50% off Voucher for Zizzis which could only be used on Mondays! So we decided to go there tonight and go to Spoons another night :) The voucher meant all the pizzas on the menu were £5 of less!!!

I chose very wisely and had a Skinny Rustica Bufala Pizza which is only 13pp, I asked for my Side Salad with no dressing or Parmesan and drank Soda Water!

So Ive ended Day 1 with 5 Dailies to spare, go me!!!

It also Means I've got my full 49 Weeklies for Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday as planned :)

Lots of Love x

well done you. You're amazing. Yummy pizza, 5 dailies to spare and money off! :) x

Good Evening Sweeties :)

Tonight we planned to go to Spoons but whilst surfing the net earlier i found a 50% off Voucher for Zizzis which could only be used on Mondays! So we decided to go there tonight and go to Spoons another night :) The voucher meant all the pizzas on the menu were £5 of less!!!

I chose very wisely and had a Skinny Rustica Bufala Pizza which is only 13pp, I asked for my Side Salad with no dressing or Parmesan and drank Soda Water!

So Ive ended Day 1 with 5 Dailies to spare, go me!!!

It also Means I've got my full 49 Weeklies for Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday as planned :)

Lots of Love x

Wow,your doing fantastic and your on holiday,your such an inspiration.
x

Back