If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

well done you. You're amazing. Yummy pizza, 5 dailies to spare and money off! :) x

Wow! Go you indeed! Is chocolate calling for those 5 dailies, or do you have something else in mind?

Wow,your doing fantastic and your on holiday,your such an inspiration.
x

Thanks Sweeties, Well 5 Spare became 4 Spare since I had to do the OCD Bit and check the N/I against the Eat Out Guide and the Pizza was 14pp instead of 13pp but I'm still happy with my choice. I'm not going to eat my last PP as I'm pretty stuffed and know I have the Hotel Buffet in the morning! Aaarrrggghhhh! X

Well done hun. You are certainly doing fab. Its totaly different to the last hol coz theres no puddings this time.x:D

Well done hun. You are certainly doing fab. Its totaly different to the last hol coz theres no puddings this time.x:D

Very True!!! I think I'm dreading the Breakfast most but think I'm just going to avoid Fried and see how I get on.x

U Did realy well at the butlins breakfast tho didnt u.x

Well if you exclude the 2 croissants every day ;-) I bet they don't have Boiled Eggs here either.x

Glad you arrived safely

You should try the cheese and onion ones first they are yum

Fab choices today Hun best of luck with the breakfast buffet your a stronger person than il Eva be

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Glad you arrived safely

You should try the cheese and onion ones first they are yum

Fab choices today Hun best of luck with the breakfast buffet your a stronger person than il Eva be

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

I resisted the Crisps today as just didn't *need* them, will try the Cheese n Onion tomorrow if I decide to indulge!
I'm hoping I can stay strong at the Buffet but who knows what will happen lol! X

Fruit fruit and more fruit then haha. No im sure they wil have sumthing for u. U shud of sneaked in your curiously.x

Ill stick with Dry Cereal, Fruit and Tomatoes on Toast if I can.x

I resisted the Crisps today as just didn't *need* them, will try the Cheese n Onion tomorrow if I decide to indulge!
I'm hoping I can stay strong at the Buffet but who knows what will happen lol! X

Ill stick with Dry Cereal, Fruit and Tomatoes on Toast if I can.x

Hopefuly not all on the toast.x

Hopefuly not all on the toast.x

Ewwwwww! At least once tomorrow is done ill know what there is for the next 3 days if that makes sense?!? X

Yeh i get u hun. That wil b better for u then u kind of no the pp for it and can work your other meals out.x

Exactly :) ill just have my Brekkie tomorrow and then add it to my tracker for the other 3 mornings

Woohoo. Roll on the morning. That pizza was gud pp tho wasnt it. U always get the most from your points.x

I try my best :) There was another Skinny Veggie Pizza but it had Goats Cheese on and i cant stand that! Really not feeling tired tonight :-( Don't know what's up with me :-( x

Glad you arrived safely.
What have you got planned with the week?!

Glad you arrived safely.
What have you got planned with the week?!

Think we will have one day in Bournemouth to do the Shops n Beach, one day in New Forest to see our old Camping Site and the Ponies and not sure about the other day, maybe just Poole or something close? X

So I fell asleep at about 11 which is fine but then I woke up at about 1 thinking it was time to get up....2 hours sleep, great!!!! X

So I fell asleep at about 11 which is fine but then I woke up at about 1 thinking it was time to get up....2 hours sleep, great!!!! X

Hope you managed to nod off again xxx

Back