If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

Not Really :-( Think I got another hour? Not a good night :-( x

Oh im sorry honey :( hopefully you will sleep better tonight!

What uave you got planned for todays antics?

Xxx

Oh im sorry honey :( hopefully you will sleep better tonight!

What uave you got planned for todays antics?

Xxx

I'm not too sure yet :-( Just going to get showered and dressed to tackle the Hotel Brekkie! X

Will u just go and buy sum lettuce,grrr.x:D

Lol! Yes Mum! X

Hehe. You wil b thanking me in the morn,i hope. It works for me. What times your breakfast. Is poppy enjoying herself so far?x

It's 7-930 so think we are gonna head there at about 830. Want to have it as late as possible so I can hopefully get away with just a snack at lunch. I'm not gonna starve myself but no point eating another big meal at lunch for sake of it! X

It's 7-930 so think we are gonna head there at about 830. Want to have it as late as possible so I can hopefully get away with just a snack at lunch. I'm not gonna starve myself but no point eating another big meal at lunch for sake of it! X

Totaly agree with u there hun. If your hungry eat if now have a snack and another yummy dinner.x

Totaly agree with u there hun. If your hungry eat if now have a snack and another yummy dinner.x

I think we might be going to a Gourmet Burger Place today as they do 2 4 1 on Tuesdays and have some Veggie Choices! X

I think we might be going to a Gourmet Burger Place today as they do 2 4 1 on Tuesdays and have some Veggie Choices! X

Veggie ftw!!!

Good Morning Sweeties :)

I'm back from the dreaded Buffet Breakfast and I have to say I'm quite impressed with myself (Compared to Butlins anyway!)

I had Mandarin Segments/Grapefruit Segments to start (0pp)
Followed by Mushrooms and Tomatoes, I'm sure these were boiled/grilled but I'm going to allow 1pp for oil in case.
Followed by ONE croissant (6pp) with a small pot of Apricot Jam (1pp).
Lastly a Mini Cinnamon Whirl,looked online and these seem to be about 4pp?
Water and Apple n Mango Fruit Tea to drink! (0pp)

Buffet Breakfast Total of 12pp! Whoop Whoop!

Off to The New Forest now to see the Ponies :)

Lots of Love Sweeties.x

I'm back from the dreaded Buffet Breakfast and I have to say I'm quite impressed with myself (Compared to Butlins anyway!)

Followed by Mushrooms and Tomatoes, I'm sure these were boiled/grilled but I'm going to allow 1pp for oil in case.

Lots of Love Sweeties.x

A nice filling brekie there hun well done. R u goin to stick to that every day then? Enjoy the ponies.x:)

A nice filling brekie there hun well done. R u goin to stick to that every day then? Enjoy the ponies.x:)

I'll either have that or a Croissant and Mini Maple Pecan Danish,shouldn't affect the pp too much? I avoided the Cereal as there wasn't any Red Milk and I didn't have the Fried Eggs/Potatoes as they were proper greasy, didn't have the Beans as they were sloppy and didn't have the bread as it was thin and stale, a waste of pp! Quite proud of myself! X

I'll either have that or a Croissant and Mini Maple Pecan Danish,shouldn't affect the pp too much? I avoided the Cereal as there wasn't any Red Milk and I didn't have the Fried Eggs/Potatoes as they were proper greasy, didn't have the Beans as they were sloppy and didn't have the bread as it was thin and stale, a waste of pp! Quite proud of myself! X

By the sounds of it u picked the best choices. I think i would of had the same.x

Lots of Love Sweeties.x

Fabulous! So controlled! Wheras today im a walking talking bakery bin! Everything is getting sucked up by me today!!

Xxx

Back