If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

So what hun u enjoy every mouthful. you dont eat like that everyday so do it do it do it.x:D

Youve made some great choices today and got some exercise in :) enjoy your burger :)

Hope you are having a lovely time. Sounds like you are making some really good food choices :)

well ya know ww is here forever but holidays only come once or twice a year so enjoy it while it lasts. i LOVE GBK oh my god its fab

Just about to update re this evening :) x

Good Evening Sweeties :)

So tonight we walked into Bournemouth with the intention of going to the 2 4 1 Posh Burger Place but unfortunately it was closed due to Staff Shortages :-(

So we ended up going to Spoons (Bare in mind I was starving by this point as I'd only had 4pp since Brekkie).

My Choices which I didn't pick were...

Sweet Chilli Noodles-10pp (Had before, too small for dinner, more of lunch or snack)
Five Bean Chilli-16pp (Microwaved Nachos which are always soft)
Whole wheat Pesto Pasta-16pp (Something I have at home so wouldn't order when out)
Veg Burger-23pp (Didn't want to waste this amount of PP on a stale roll, rubbery cheese and frozen mass produced burger!)

I chose Vegetarian Sausages,Mash, Peas & Red Onion and Caramelised Red Onion Gravy for 18pp! I decided it was the most substantial and filling choice and worth spending the PP on and I enjoyed every mouthful!

My Dad proceeded to eat Crumble with Custard (19pp) but I didn't have a dessert, not even a mouthful of his!

So I ended today using my 26 Dailies and 8 Weeklies, not quite the 26 Weeklies and 24 Dailies id planned!

It means i have 41 Weeklies for the next two days but I now know my Breakfast and where my dinners will be for those 2 days/nights will be so I can plan my PP appropriately!

Feeling in total control this holiday, Whoop Whoop! X

You said that 3 Thins were 8pp earlier? That's not what the NI says!

Yeah... that's what the app says.
1 = 3pp
2 = 6pp
3 = 8pp
4 = 11pp

NI
1 = 3pp
2 = 6pp
3 = 9pp
4 = 11pp

Good Evening Sweeties :)

So tonight we walked into Bournemouth with the intention of going to the 2 4 1 Posh Burger Place but unfortunately it was closed due to Staff Shortages :-(

So we ended up going to Spoons (Bare in mind I was starving by this point as I'd only had 4pp since Brekkie).

My Choices which I didn't pick were...

Sweet Chilli Noodles-10pp (Had before, too small for dinner, more of lunch or snack)
Five Bean Chilli-16pp (Microwaved Nachos which are always soft)
Whole wheat Pesto Pasta-16pp (Something I have at home so wouldn't order when out)
Veg Burger-23pp (Didn't want to waste this amount of PP on a stale roll, rubbery cheese and frozen mass produced burger!)

I chose Vegetarian Sausages,Mash, Peas & Red Onion and Caramelised Red Onion Gravy for 18pp! I decided it was the most substantial and filling choice and worth spending the PP on and I enjoyed every mouthful!

My Dad proceeded to eat Crumble with Custard (19pp) but I didn't have a dessert, not even a mouthful of his!

So I ended today using my 26 Dailies and 8 Weeklies, not quite the 26 Weeklies and 24 Dailies id planned!

It means i have 41 Weeklies for the next two days but I now know my Breakfast and where my dinners will be for those 2 days/nights will be so I can plan my PP appropriately!

Feeling in total control this holiday, Whoop Whoop! X

How dare they have staf shortages wen u was lookin 4ward to it so much,rude. ive had the chili noodles b4 and there harsh. I think u did choose the best choice and wow u realy are in control. Im just 2 jelous about your dads crumble tho.x

you made the best choice outa the lot. good woman especially resisting the dessert

How dare they have staf shortages wen u was lookin 4ward to it so much,rude. ive had the chili noodles b4 and there harsh. I think u did choose the best choice and wow u realy are in control. Im just 2 jelous about your dads crumble tho.x

Tbh Trina, it wasn't even worth the 19pp, I could of had another Sausages n Mash and 1pp Spare! When u think of it like that, it shows how much of a waste of pp desserts are!!! PS-Im glad In a way the Burger Place was shut as it means I can have yummy meals with Weeklies tomorrow and Thursday! X

you made the best choice outa the lot. good woman especially resisting the dessert

The (Will) PowerPuff Girl is back in town ;-) x

Tbh Trina, it wasn't even worth the 19pp, I could of had another Sausages n Mash and 1pp Spare! When u think of it like that, it shows how much of a waste of pp desserts are!!! PS-Im glad In a way the Burger Place was shut as it means I can have yummy meals with Weeklies tomorrow and Thursday! X

The (Will) PowerPuff Girl is back in town ;-) x

Ok ok im guna drop all thorts of crumble now. Any thorts on where your eating 2moro and thursday nite.x

Ok ok im guna drop all thorts of crumble now. Any thorts on where your eating 2moro and thursday nite.x

Tomorrow Night is going to be Bella Italia (15pp for my main I think) and Thursday Night is going to be Spoons Curry Club (21pp for my Main i think) so 41 Weeklies plus my 52 Dailies *should* see me through fine.x

Tomorrow Night is going to be Bella Italia (15pp for my main I think) and Thursday Night is going to be Spoons Curry Club (21pp for my Main i think) so 41 Weeklies plus my 52 Dailies *should* see me through fine.x

So are you weighin in on sataday? Never been to the curry clua are they nice.x

Making great choices Serena! A true (will)powerpuffer!

Thanks Sarah, we are the (Will) PowerPuff Girls on Tour!!! X

So are you weighin in on sataday? Never been to the curry clua are they nice.x

They only do one Veggie Curry but u get Curry, Rice, Naan, Poppadom, Mango Chutney and Drink for £6.99 so it's excellent value for money! X And yes I will be WI on Saturday AM, god help me! X

Thanks Sarah, we are the (Will) PowerPuff Girls on Tour!!! X

They only do one Veggie Curry but u get Curry, Rice, Naan, Poppadom, Mango Chutney and Drink for £6.99 so it's excellent value for money! X And yes I will be WI on Saturday AM, god help me! X

That is gud value and i love mango chutney. You wil b fine hun dont worry.x

That is gud value and i love mango chutney. You wil b fine hun dont worry.x

I prefer Lime Pickle but ill eat the Mango Chutney as its counted in my 21pp lol x

Hey honey
You are doing so so well. Dinner sounded yum. You're making great choices.
So proud. :D x

Hey honey
You are doing so so well. Dinner sounded yum. You're making great choices.
So proud. :D x

Thanks Brona :) You did so well on Holiday, I didn't wanna let the team down ;-) x

Morning Serena! Sounds like you're having a good break in Bournemouth. I've only been once for my hen, so can't say I remember much, but it looked nice by night!!

Tbh I haven't caught up in the 21 pages I've missed!!! So hope you're ok! Shame about GBK, I haven't been in ages....I daren't now, especially with this week's record!!

You're so good with your choices, I'm really going to have to learn to be better. I'm still not there yet, one day!!! :)

Morning Serena! Sounds like you're having a good break in Bournemouth. I've only been once for my hen, so can't say I remember much, but it looked nice by night!!

Tbh I haven't caught up in the 21 pages I've missed!!! So hope you're ok! Shame about GBK, I haven't been in ages....I daren't now, especially with this week's record!!

You're so good with your choices, I'm really going to have to learn to be better. I'm still not there yet, one day!!! :)

Hey Hannah :) Its good to see u back! My diary does move a bit quickly, even a bit quickly for me sometimes ;-) I'm enjoying myself but not feeling totally full and awful either! I'm really trying with my choices, hopefully I can continue as Ive started! X

Good Morning Sweeties :)

I'm feeling slightly more human today! I slept from 10 till 5 and then from 530 till 730 so Ive had about 9 hours sleep,much better!

Just going to get showered and ready (my 5th dress of the holiday!) and then off to tackle breakfast!

Then I Think we are going on a Day Trip to Poole today :)

Lots of Love Sweeties.x

Good Morning Sweeties :)

I'm feeling slightly more human today! I slept from 10 till 5 and then from 530 till 730 so Ive had about 9 hours sleep,much better!

Just going to get showered and ready (my 5th dress of the holiday!) and then off to tackle breakfast!

Then I Think we are going on a Day Trip to Poole today :)

Lots of Love Sweeties.x

Morning hun. Glad you got sum decent sleep at last. Ooh what dress r u wearing?. Hope u have a lovely day trip.x

Morning hun. Glad you got sum decent sleep at last. Ooh what dress r u wearing?. Hope u have a lovely day trip.x

So far Ive worn Black with White Spots, Pink n Purple Flowers, Navy Blue with Pink Lovehearts and White with Black Spots! Today I'm wearing Blue with Flowers and them probably Blue with Butterflies tonight! X

Back