If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

So Ive sat and Ive put today's Breakfast/Dinner into my Tracker and tomorrow's Breakfast/Dinner into my Tracker and its used all my Dailies and 8 more Weeklies so I'm left with 33 Weeklies for 2 Lunches and any snacks. I'm happy with that tho as Ive got AP (14 so far since friday) to cover anything where I don't think I've counted accurately too.x

So Ive sat and Ive put today's Breakfast/Dinner into my Tracker and tomorrow's Breakfast/Dinner into my Tracker and its used all my Dailies and 8 more Weeklies so I'm left with 33 Weeklies for 2 Lunches and any snacks. I'm happy with that tho as Ive got AP (14 so far since friday) to cover anything where I don't think I've counted accurately too.x

Thats brilliant planning is that hun and now u can enjoy your dinners for the next 2 nites. Have u taken that dress u wore in butlins when u and poppy had your pic taken with steven m? Thats my fave 1,u rock that dress hun.x

Thats brilliant planning is that hun and now u can enjoy your dinners for the next 2 nites. Have u taken that dress u wore in butlins when u and poppy had your pic taken with steven m? Thats my fave 1,u rock that dress hun.x

That's the one I wore last night :) Its sort of White with Black Spots! I have my Ladybird one for tomorrow night :) x

Love that 1. Is that the 1 where u thought it was just dots til u got up close and it was actualy ladybirds.x

Yep! I tend to wear my cotton ones in the day and then keep the pretty frilly ones for the evenings.x

Well done on the planning now you can really relax with going out for dinners knowing where you stand pp wise

Dresses all sound fab I'm a dress person aswell they are all just so pretty and girlie I want them all

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Good plan hun. R U a curly tots on this hol haha.x

I'm Messy Hair Tots lol! X

Well done on the planning now you can really relax with going out for dinners knowing where you stand pp wise

Dresses all sound fab I'm a dress person aswell they are all just so pretty and girlie I want them all

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

I'm pleased Ive planned as 33 can still 'buy' me 2 lunches and snacks if required, might even sneak a hot chocolate in ;-) I love my dresses, got far too many tho!!! X

I'm back from Breakfast :) And I'm pleased to report that I stuck to my 12pp Feast :) I just substituted my Mini Cinnamon Whirl for a Mini Maple Pecan Plait, still counted it the same tho. I feel so much more in control this Holiday.x

Good Afternoon Sweeties :)

Today after a successful trip to the Breakfast Buffet (12pp as planned) we went to Poole on the Bus.
We found a quaint little cafe in the old town, mum and dad had fruit scones with clotted cream and strawberry jam, I was really good and didn't waste PP as I really don't like Fruit Scones, id of eaten it for the sake of it!

So my 'lunch' was a White Hot Chocolate (Made with Skimmed Milk) and an Apple. I think I will count the Hot Chocolate as 4pp as that's what the Costa one 'costs' Does anyone disagree?

We then got the bus back to the Hotel, I took Poppy for a swim. Managed to do 20 Lengths too :)

We are meant to be going to Bella Italia tonight but not sure if we will make it now :-( Poppy is really tired and can't really face the walk with her like this :-( Not sure what ill eat if we don't.

Lots of Love Sweeties.x

Good Afternoon Sweeties :)

Today after a successful trip to the Breakfast Buffet (12pp as planned) we went to Poole on the Bus.
We found a quaint little cafe in the old town, mum and dad had fruit scones with clotted cream and strawberry jam, I was really good and didn't waste PP as I really don't like Fruit Scones, id of eaten it for the sake of it!

So my 'lunch' was a White Hot Chocolate (Made with Skimmed Milk) and an Apple. I think I will count the Hot Chocolate as 4pp as that's what the Costa one 'costs' Does anyone disagree?

We then got the bus back to the Hotel, I took Poppy for a swim. Managed to do 20 Lengths too :)

We are meant to be going to Bella Italia tonight but not sure if we will make it now :-( Poppy is really tired and can't really face the walk with her like this :-( Not sure what ill eat if we don't.

Lots of Love Sweeties.x

Cant poppy have a little sleep? Was the hot choc nice it sounds abit sickly? Yeh id go with 4pp. Well done for the swim your earnin sud a.p. so dont u have a back up plan for 2nite.x

Cant poppy have a little sleep? Was the hot choc nice it sounds abit sickly? Yeh id go with 4pp. Well done for the swim your earnin sud a.p. so dont u have a back up plan for 2nite.x

If Poppy slept now she'd just sleep all the way through as she normally goes at 630 anyway! The Hot Choc was yummy, glad I had it now as it was quite filling. I have no back up :-( The only food in the room is Pom Bears lol x

If Poppy slept now she'd just sleep all the way through as she normally goes at 630 anyway! The Hot Choc was yummy, glad I had it now as it was quite filling. I have no back up :-( The only food in the room is Pom Bears lol x

Love pom bears. Wots poppy eating? Cant u nip out and get u both sumthing to take bak with u.x

Love pom bears. Wots poppy eating? Cant u nip out and get u both sumthing to take bak with u.x

There's nothing really near the hotel :-( I just found out I can have 1 Pack for 3pp or 2 Packs for 5pp! Poppy has Rice Cakes, she had a big breakfast and lunch so probably isn't that hungry.x

There's nothing really near the hotel :-( I just found out I can have 1 Pack for 3pp or 2 Packs for 5pp! Poppy has Rice Cakes, she had a big breakfast and lunch so probably isn't that hungry.x

Ring dominos and get them to deliver to your room.x:D

Back