If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

Afternoon slim jim:) well dun at the party hun u did realy well. Sum nice bargings u got today 2. So r u havin your treat 2nite or not bothering.x

I couldn't find the leek one either today Brona. They must not do them in Ireland.

Awww that's a shame :-( They are really worth the 7pp. X

Go you for resisting party food!

I'm a (Will)PowerPuff Girl for life! X

Afternoon slim jim:) well dun at the party hun u did realy well. Sum nice bargings u got today 2. So r u havin your treat 2nite or not bothering.x

No Treat tonight but going to have din dins tomorrow night in London, will probably need some Weeklies for that. Nobody has everybody called me Slim Jim, I quite like that ;-) x

Congrats on your loss this week Hun :) can't wait for mine next week eeeeek xx

Serena slim jim,got a nice ring to it i think. R U Ever at home hun your always havin an adventure.x

Life is for living! I think I will have my Brekkie, take a Packed Lunch and then I can enjoy my Din Dins! X

Good Evening Sweeties :)

I have to say I'm pleased to be home, able to use my kitchen and stick to my 10pp Dinners as I've just eaten the most yummy dinner ever and here it is...

image-1284174384.jpg

Pasta Bolognese with 5 Types of Steamed Veg :) Yum Yum in my Tum Tum!

I'm looking forward to a WW Belgian Choc Slice (2pp) with 23g Squirty Cream (1pp) once Poppy goes to bed :)

Lots of Love x

Good Morning Sweeties :)

I'm back from WI and.....i lost 1lb!

Can't explain how pleased I am, really feel like I turned over a new leaf this week and it paid off!

Thank you for each and and everyone of you who subscribes to my diary and keeps me motivated and focused :)

I, Serena am 8 Stone 2lb today and I couldn't be happier! Whoop Whoop!

Lots of Love x

Well done hun!! Xx

May I ask a question here ( sori ) can u plz tell me how many gram does a chicken thigh spose to be to have 4 pp ? Plz

I haven't got a clue as I'm veggie, sorry sweetie. X

May I ask a question here ( sori ) can u plz tell me how many gram does a chicken thigh spose to be to have 4 pp ? Plz

Chicken thigh, skinless and boneless, raw 85g for 4pp

Chicken thigh, with skin, cooked up to 73g for 4pp

Back