If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

Hey hunny, well done on your 1lb loss, you deserved it! You were so disciplined on your hols, I can't see me being so good lol! The curry club looks gorgeous too! Enjoy your London trip :)

Sinead its just not fair-were def losing out. But if u find them make sure to give me heads up.
Serena-packages for myseLf and Sinead please-include everything! :D

Oh London tomoro-I miss London. :-(
Enjoy hon. x

I'm going to look for some of those quorn things too, they sound scrummy! Go you, bargain hunter extaordinare!

I got chicken thigh with bone ? How should I work that out ??
Uksarena I'm sori I didn't knw yur veggi xx but as I said before yu have been an amazing help to me and every one else here xxx

Ooh Serena what are you doing in London?

i'm having dinner in Prezzo next Friday :)

I LOVE Prezzo, especially as the Calories are on the Menu so it's easy to PP, we might not end up going there in the end, just see where the mood takes us I guess! X

Hey hunny, well done on your 1lb loss, you deserved it! You were so disciplined on your hols, I can't see me being so good lol! The curry club looks gorgeous too! Enjoy your London trip :)

Thanks Sweetie :) I didn't find it hard to be disciplined this holiday if I'm honest, I think I did all my splurging at Butlins! Curry Club was super yummy, £6.99 including the drink and well worth the 21pp! X

Sinead its just not fair-were def losing out. But if u find them make sure to give me heads up.
Serena-packages for myseLf and Sinead please-include everything! :D

Oh London tomoro-I miss London. :-(
Enjoy hon. x

Can I hand deliver these parcels, I've never been to Ireland ;-) x

I'm going to look for some of those quorn things too, they sound scrummy! Go you, bargain hunter extaordinare!

I'd totally recommend the Escalopes/Goujons/Sausages as they are all super tasty, although the Escalopes/Goujons are Fresh I freeze them straight after purchase and then cook from frozen, I like them to be in there 'when I fancy them' not when I buy them! X

I got chicken thigh with bone ? How should I work that out ??
Uksarena I'm sori I didn't knw yur veggi xx but as I said before yu have been an amazing help to me and every one else here xxx

Would u have to cut from the bone before u cooked them or do u cook them like that? I have no idea lol x

Good Morning Sweeties :)

Today is Sunday 18th August and 'I Feel Good'

Randomly I fell asleep on the sofa at about 9pm, have no idea how I got to bed or at what time (?!?) and there I slept till 0630! I feel refreshed and ready for the day ahead, it's amazing what a good nights sleep can do!

Today I have a surprise planned for Poppy, we are going to the New Wimbledon Theatre in London to see 'Mickeys Rockin' Roadshow' Am So Excited! I'm planning on having Breakfast before we leave, taking a Packed Lunch as the show starts at 1330 and won't be time for lunch out and then we can enjoy Dinner together once we come out of the Theatre.

Lots of Love. X

Beaut and low PP! Good call x

Think if we go I'm gonna have Veggie Pitta (12pp). Then either Macho Peas (4pp) and Corn on Cob (3pp) OR Luso Beans (6pp). Any recommendations from anyone? X

Think if we go I'm gonna have Veggie Pitta (12pp). Then either Macho Peas (4pp) and Corn on Cob (3pp) OR Luso Beans (6pp). Any recommendations from anyone? X

I LOVE macho peas and luso beans!!! Luso beans are like a mini veggie chilli

So jealous.
Would love to see mickey's rocking roadshow.
I've been scrapbooking my Disney world holiday this week (tis part of the reason I've not been on much - cuz I've been too focused in doing that - I get bursts of creativity and I have to go for it when they're about, because they don't last long haha) and I just wanna go back there.

And yesterday you'd had your lunch AND dinner before I even got round to having my lunch.
But I'm gonna put a post up in a little while about yesterday. Manic day.

Have a brilliant day in London. I love London.
I love being a proper tourist there.

I LOVE macho peas and luso beans!!! Luso beans are like a mini veggie chilli

I wonder which would go better with the Veggie Pitta? I'm thinking the Peas and Corn! X

So jealous.
Would love to see mickey's rocking roadshow.
I've been scrapbooking my Disney world holiday this week (tis part of the reason I've not been on much - cuz I've been too focused in doing that - I get bursts of creativity and I have to go for it when they're about, because they don't last long haha) and I just wanna go back there.

And yesterday you'd had your lunch AND dinner before I even got round to having my lunch.
But I'm gonna put a post up in a little while about yesterday. Manic day.

Have a brilliant day in London. I love London.
I love being a proper tourist there.

Thanks Sweetie :) Think we are getting the 1029 Train :) x

Apologies Sweeties but I couldn't resist a 'Selfie' today as a) I'd totally forgotten I had this dress and b) I think I look pretty good!

image-2813127038.jpg

I actually can't believe how far I've come! I actually have a Figure now and it's not round! X

Back