If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

Im so proud of u and im so glad u had a gud time. That rings so true to me. Its hard to be yourself when your used to being a mum,wife or daughter. It sounds wierd but i totaly get what u mean.x

Yey you're awake, can I text u on your number u gave me? X

Texting u now Sweetie.x

Sounds like you had a really good night! You show that by staying in control of food can have such a positive impact on your life!

Really happy to hear that you had a good time last night and that you could be yourself

Hi De Hi from Salisbury!

Today is Sunday and I'm feeling good :)

I am extremely proud of myself, I thoroughly enjoyed the party but I was thoroughly stuffed and didn't cram anything else in 'just cos I could'

Ended up just using my Dailies, no Weeklies needed! Whoop Whoop!

Actually felt like an Adult last night, Poppy went to sleep at 630 and I could have Adult Chat, ended up talking and playing cards till about 330!

Fantastic Night and so glad I decided to restart WW and join Minimins, I felt like me last night, nobody's daughter or Mummy, just me and that's a huge step for me :)

Love u all lots and lots.xxxxx

Awwww, what a lovely post! It just goes to show how losing weight can help to have such a positive effect on our lives. Sometimes people say things like 'well, it's 'only' a stone and a half', or 'it's just the way you are' but the point is, it goes a lot deeper than losing the actual pounds themselves. I think it is literally empowering to feel that you have taken control of an aspect of your life that perhaps previously you had let slide. I think 'naturally slim' people don't realise what a big thing it is.

Glad you had a fantastic night, you sound like you really had fun :)

Just realised I didn't reply to everyone earlier, will go it now! X

Sounds like you had a really good night! You show that by staying in control of food can have such a positive impact on your life!

Yay for such a positive night :)

Any plans for today?

Really happy to hear that you had a good time last night and that you could be yourself

Awwww, what a lovely post! It just goes to show how losing weight can help to have such a positive effect on our lives. Sometimes people say things like 'well, it's 'only' a stone and a half', or 'it's just the way you are' but the point is, it goes a lot deeper than losing the actual pounds themselves. I think it is literally empowering to feel that you have taken control of an aspect of your life that perhaps previously you had let slide. I think 'naturally slim' people don't realise what a big thing it is.

Glad you had a fantastic night, you sound like you really had fun :)

Thank You for all your kind replies :) 1 Stone 5lb has changed my life for the better, whether that last 2lbs comes off or not is neither here not there! My life is changed for the better and long may it continue!

Today we went to visit my Great Aunt who lives 10mins from where we are staying, it was lovely to see her but I became quite emotional as its the first time Ive seen her since my Nan's Funeral :-( I then had my 4pp Lunch at home and we headed into Salisbury for shopping. I had a 4pp Costa Hot Choc with SF Caramel Syrup and 2pp Mini Choc Muffin.

I'm having my WW Macaroni Cheese and Veg for din dins tonight (9pp)

Lots of Love Sweeties.x

Just realised I didn't reply to everyone earlier, will go it now! X

Thank You for all your kind replies :) 1 Stone 5lb has changed my life for the better, whether that last 2lbs comes off or not is neither here not there! My life is changed for the better and long may it continue!

Today we went to visit my Great Aunt who lives 10mins from where we are staying, it was lovely to see her but I became quite emotional as its the first time Ive seen her since my Nan's Funeral :-( I then had my 4pp Lunch at home and we headed into Salisbury for shopping. I had a 4pp Costa Hot Choc with SF Caramel Syrup and 2pp Mini Choc Muffin.

I'm having my WW Macaroni Cheese and Veg for din dins tonight (9pp)

Lots of Love Sweeties.x

Glad she didnt say anything mean hun:) your getting into your coffees arnt u. Is the ww mac and cheese nice.x

Hey honey,
Glad you enjoyed the BBQ-you're food looked yummy.
Im so glad you had a lovely nite and you're feeling so positive. Its amazing what focusing on yourself for a while can change in yourself. Im so proud of you honey. And I hope your life continues to improve. xx
Glad your visit with your aunt went well also. :) x

Glad to be reading such positive things from you :) You are looking great so brilliant that your head has caught up and realised it. Also think its really important to have some adult time every now and then, especially if it means you end up feeling like "you" more. We all have so many different roles to play in life I think its very easy to lose track of who we truly feel we are underneath all of that.

Like the sound of the peri peri kebabs. They sound lovely.

Glad she didnt say anything mean hun:) your getting into your coffees arnt u. Is the ww mac and cheese nice.x

Hey honey,
Glad you enjoyed the BBQ-you're food looked yummy.
Im so glad you had a lovely nite and you're feeling so positive. Its amazing what focusing on yourself for a while can change in yourself. Im so proud of you honey. And I hope your life continues to improve. xx
Glad your visit with your aunt went well also. :) x

glad your visit to your aunts went well
is that hot choc small or med

Glad to be reading such positive things from you :) You are looking great so brilliant that your head has caught up and realised it. Also think its really important to have some adult time every now and then, especially if it means you end up feeling like "you" more. We all have so many different roles to play in life I think its very easy to lose track of who we truly feel we are underneath all of that.

Like the sound of the peri peri kebabs. They sound lovely.

Good Morning Sweeties :)

It's Bank Holiday Monday in Sunny Salisbury!

WW Mac n Cheese is ok Trina, not too bad for a Ready Meal but much runnier than my own one.

Ciara, The Hot Choc is Small but it's plenty big enough for me.

I've felt so in control this holiday, It's not even phased me being away and I think that shows my head is in the right place.

Life really is for living, our time is precious and we must enjoy every moment.

Lots of Love Sweeties.x

EDIT-Forgot to say I might indulge in some Weeklies spending tonight once I'm home! X

Last edited:
Glad to hear you are feeling great huni

What are you going to use your weeklies on

Are you back at home yet? Its lovely when you feel so in control but definitely don't forget to get using those weeklies! It always seems to help your losses :)

Glad to hear you are feeling great huni

What are you going to use your weeklies on

Are you back at home yet? Its lovely when you feel so in control but definitely don't forget to get using those weeklies! It always seems to help your losses :)

I'm so glad you are having a nice time away. You looked stunning with your hair up and dress on xxx.

Good Afternoon Sweeties :)

We got home at about 3, much better journey home, only took 2 hours as opposed to nearly 4 hours going! I've already done the Naked Run and put the washing on ;-)

I will report back later with a photo of what I'm using my Weeklies on ;-) x

Back