If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

Hey Sweeties, Just a quick update to say I'm not gonna get onto diaries tonight, I'm currently laid up in bed with THE worst belly ache Ive ever known :-( I definitely think that Dairy doesn't like me, I had cream on Friday in the Cheesecake and again today in the Profiteroles :-( I could cry at the moment, feels like I'm being stabbed in the belly :-( Oh and I'm wind powered (Sorry TMI!Lol!) x

Feel better soon lovely. Naughty bellyache!!

Hey sweetie
Sorry you felt rubbish last nite.
Hope u feel better this morn and good luck for WI. Don't be worrying hon. x

Morning Sweeties,

Just home from WI,

Lost 1lb this week :)

Am thrilled as I am still struggling with my belly this morning and I did really bad on the AP this week (only 4AP in 7 Days!)

1lb to go till Goal! OMG!

Thank you for each and every one of you who has supported me.

Lots of Love Sweeties. X

Morning Sweeties,

Just home from WI,

Am thrilled as I am still struggling with my belly this morning and I did really bad on the AP this week (only 4AP in 7 Days!)

Lots of Love Sweeties. X

Fab fab fab! Xxx

Morning Sweeties,

Just home from WI,

Lots of Love Sweeties. X
Yayyy... Well done hunnie... Hope tummy settles soon.. xx

Yay for your wi thats brill and only 1lb to go. You will be at goal this time next week

Yay for your wi thats brill and only 1lb to go. You will be at goal this time next week

Thanks Sweetie -) I hope so :) Although if I'm not I know it won't be far away :) x

Morning Sweeties,

Just home from WI,

Lots of Love Sweeties. X

Well done hunnie,that's fantastic! Xx

Awwww hope u feeling better now x not long now

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Getting super close!!! Feeling a bit better but still not 100% :-( x

When u dnt feel good it takes time to be 100% hunni xx lots of love for yu x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Right Minimins, I need your help! Today Ive been invited to go to my most favourite Greasy Spoon Cafe who do my most favourite Veggie Roast Dinner. I've not gone in the 15wks as I have no idea on tracking it, do I go or do I not go?!? I don't want to use Weeklies as I want them for tomorrow. To Go or Not To Go? That is the question! X

Right Minimins, I need your help! Today Ive been invited to go to my most favourite Greasy Spoon Cafe who do my most favourite Veggie Roast Dinner. I've not gone in the 15wks as I have no idea on tracking it, do I go or do I not go?!? I don't want to use Weeklies as I want them for tomorrow. To Go or Not To Go? That is the question! X
If you go.... Is it going to be TOO tempting to have your fav roast dinner?? If yes, then I'd suggest somewhere else or say no thanks... But if you think you could go and choose something else that you can PP easily, i'd go...
Prob not very helpful but all depends really on how much will power you've got for today... Altho as its only weigh day today and you've have a WHOLE week to work up AP's and for damage limitation.....................................................................................

Hope ur feeling better soon. Brilliant loss, 1lb till goal woo hoo xx

Back