If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

I'd go .. You only live once ;) & your practically at goal :) x

well done xx

well done on your loss, great result.
i would go, more is more remember :)
plus you will be starting back on the killer exercises this week so that will help you :)

May I ask plz how can we earn activity pp plz ?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Exercise... Walking.. Running.. Swimming.. Any form of excerise earns AP's :)
And you can eat them if you wish which is the added bonus :)

Id go you have brill will power you could ask for your fav dish but asked to grill where possible,if there's sauce or gravy ask to have it on the side etc

Wow Serena! 1lb to go!!!!! I am so excited for you :D

I say treat yourself tonight. You've got the whole week before next WI, plus all your weeklies, so you'll be fine. Maybe do a Leslie video before you go xx

Well done of your weight loss this week. And I say go out if its your favourite place to eat. WW isnt about giving up things you love to eat, and having to avoid certain places. Its about learning to control your portions and just not overdoing it. And even if u do go a bit mad, just do a bit more exercise. Chances are if you havent been since starting this diet, then you probably wont eat as much as you used to anyway :)

If you go.... Is it going to be TOO tempting to have your fav roast dinner?? If yes, then I'd suggest somewhere else or say no thanks... But if you think you could go and choose something else that you can PP easily, i'd go...
Prob not very helpful but all depends really on how much will power you've got for today... Altho as its only weigh day today and you've have a WHOLE week to work up AP's and for damage limitation.....................................................................................

Hope ur feeling better soon. Brilliant loss, 1lb till goal woo hoo xx

Well done on the loss :) :) xx

I'd go .. You only live once ;) & your practically at goal :) x

well done xx

Aw fantastic! So close,I'd go and try! And if not you've a week to earn pp back cx

well done on your loss, great result.
i would go, more is more remember :)
plus you will be starting back on the killer exercises this week so that will help you :)

Well done on your loss hun your not far from goal now.x

Well Done Serena,a fantastic week and only ONE to go!!! x

Id go you have brill will power you could ask for your fav dish but asked to grill where possible,if there's sauce or gravy ask to have it on the side etc

Well done :)

Wow Serena! 1lb to go!!!!! I am so excited for you :D

I say treat yourself tonight. You've got the whole week before next WI, plus all your weeklies, so you'll be fine. Maybe do a Leslie video before you go xx

Well done of your weight loss this week. And I say go out if its your favourite place to eat. WW isnt about giving up things you love to eat, and having to avoid certain places. Its about learning to control your portions and just not overdoing it. And even if u do go a bit mad, just do a bit more exercise. Chances are if you havent been since starting this diet, then you probably wont eat as much as you used to anyway :)

Thanks for all your kind wishes regarding WI and advice re Cafe, I am just about to make a mammoth update! Will be back shortly (well maybe in half hour lol) x

Good Aftnoon Sweeties :)

I was feeling motivated after my Scale Victory so I decided to head out for the day on a WW Hunt (and maybe a sneaky visit to the Cafe!)

I get quite bored cooking the same old things so today I've found these bits on offer and will be trying them out in the coming weeks..

image-443352645.jpg

These are on offer in Sainsburys for £1 a pack, 115g of Mushroom or 117g of Garlic & Herb for 4pp.

image-1606086877.jpg

Another offer from Sainsburys for £1, 108g for 2pp.

image-1000634537.jpg

I'm not normally lazy enough to buy this but they were 2 Tins for 99p, 1pp for 1/2 Tin or 3pp for Tin, ideal with a 3pp Jacket Smile when I don't feel like cooking!

image-3213863754.jpg

£1.25 from Sainsburys and I plan to make 6 Individual Pies with some Vegetables, Gravy and maybe Quorn. 1/6 of the Roll is 6pp.

Treats for the Treat Drawer...

image-3793642075.jpg

99p for 8 Bars, 3pp per 2 Fingers.

image-4061373583.jpg

Another Offer from Sainsburys for £1, 2 Fingers for 5pp.

image-1315651266.jpg

I have an obsession with Cinnamon lately and these were 99p for a Box, 4 Crisps for 3pp.

image-564345356.jpg

A Treat for Saturday :) Not had one since starting WW! (7pp)

I also worked my Coupon Magic in Sainsburys, I've realised that if you buy one thing separately you will get a coupon for money off your shopping so I chose the cheapest item (Melba Toast-72p), Paid Cash and got a coupon for £3 off £20! I then paid for all my other Shopping, used the coupon and paid £17.10 instead of £20.10! Result!

I didn't end up going to my Fabourite Cafe as the times didn't fit in but I went to another equally nice Cafe which makes all nice Homeamade Veggie Options, my choices were...

Macaroni Cheese with Chips n Garlic Bread
Veg Curry with Rice or Chips
Veg Chilli with Rice or Chips
Cheesy Potato Broccoli Bake with Chips n Garlic Bread
Filled Jacket Potato
Filled Omelette

As I'd already had an Omelette on Tuesday I decided to have Macaroni Cheese but I asked for no Chips or Garlic Bread and salad instead and here it is...

image-4103963623.jpg

The EOG says Macaroni au Gratin is 17pp so I'm going to count it as that, does everybody think that's ok? I took my Salad away so I could eat it an hour later lol! Not exactly the lowest pp meal but it did fill me up!

I'm going to London for the day tomorrow so planning on really treating myself to something yummy.

Sorry for the epic update!

Lots of Love Sweeties. X

EDIT-Forgot the best bit, I found a Jasper Conran Waterfall Cardigan in a Vintage Shop today, it had no price so I went and asked and it was £1! Whoop Whoop! X

Last edited:
Just a quick one .. are they mini twirls? Cause if not itis 3pp for 1 finger or 5pp for both x

Just a quick one .. are they mini twirls? Cause if not itis 3pp for 1 finger or 5pp for both x

They are Twin Bar Twirls, 3pp for 1 Finger, 5pp for 2 Fingers. My favourite ;-) x

Good Aftnoon Sweeties :)

I was feeling motivated after my Scale Victory so I decided to head out for the day on a WW Hunt (and maybe a sneaky visit to the Cafe!)

I get quite bored cooking the same old things so today I've found these bits on offer and will be trying them out in the coming weeks..

View attachment 105193

These are on offer in Sainsburys for £1 a pack, 115g of Mushroom or 117g of Garlic & Herb for 4pp.

View attachment 105194

Another offer from Sainsburys for £1, 108g for 2pp.

View attachment 105195

I'm not normally lazy enough to buy this but they were 2 Tins for 99p, 1pp for 1/2 Tin or 3pp for Tin, ideal with a 3pp Jacket Smile when I don't feel like cooking!

View attachment 105196

£1.25 from Sainsburys and I plan to make 6 Individual Pies with some Vegetables, Gravy and maybe Quorn. 1/6 of the Roll is 6pp.

Treats for the Treat Drawer...

View attachment 105197

99p for 8 Bars, 3pp per 2 Fingers.

View attachment 105199

Another Offer from Sainsburys for £1, 2 Fingers for 5pp.

View attachment 105200

I have an obsession with Cinnamon lately and these were 99p for a Box, 4 Crisps for 3pp.

View attachment 105201

A Treat for Saturday :) Not had one since starting WW! (7pp)

I also worked my Coupon Magic in Sainsburys, I've realised that if you buy one thing separately you will get a coupon for money off your shopping so I chose the cheapest item (Melba Toast-72p), Paid Cash and got a coupon for £3 off £20! I then paid for all my other Shopping, used the coupon and paid £17.10 instead of £20.10! Result!

I didn't end up going to my Fabourite Cafe as the times didn't fit in but I went to another equally nice Cafe which makes all nice Homeamade Veggie Options, my choices were...

Macaroni Cheese with Chips n Garlic Bread
Veg Curry with Rice or Chips
Veg Chilli with Rice or Chips
Cheesy Potato Broccoli Bake with Chips n Garlic Bread
Filled Jacket Potato
Filled Omelette

As I'd already had an Omelette on Tuesday I decided to have Macaroni Cheese but I asked for no Chips or Garlic Bread and salad instead and here it is...

View attachment 105202

The EOG says Macaroni au Gratin is 17pp so I'm going to count it as that, does everybody think that's ok? I took my Salad away so I could eat it an hour later lol! Not exactly the lowest pp meal but it did fill me up!

I'm going to London for the day tomorrow so planning on really treating myself to something yummy.

Sorry for the epic update!

Lots of Love Sweeties. X

EDIT-Forgot the best bit, I found a Jasper Conran Waterfall Cardigan in a Vintage Shop today, it had no price so I went and asked and it was £1! Whoop Whoop! X

Wow hun u got sum seriously yummy looking things 2day. Wonder y i want chocolate now!! What r those cinemon cracker things ive never seen those b4. That mac n cheese looks sooo gud.x

Wow hun u got sum seriously yummy looking things 2day. Wonder y i want chocolate now!! What r those cinemon cracker things ive never seen those b4. That mac n cheese looks sooo gud.x

I'm not entirely sure what the Crips/Biscuits will be like, I've never seen or heard of them before! Anything with Cinnamon can't be a bad thing tho ;-) The Mac n Cheese was good, can't believe it's 17pp tho lol! X

Back