If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

I'm not entirely sure what the Crips/Biscuits will be like, I've never seen or heard of them before! Anything with Cinnamon can't be a bad thing tho ;-) The Mac n Cheese was good, can't believe it's 17pp tho lol! X

I no but it looked so worth it. Let me no if there nice. I got sum crunchie nuts that was on offer in morys yesterday. Mite have a bowl later.x:)

I no but it looked so worth it. Let me no if there nice. I got sum crunchie nuts that was on offer in morys yesterday. Mite have a bowl later.x:)

Mmmmm that sounds like a good idea! I LOVE Crunchy Nut! X

My favourite thing to cook with puff pastry was to roll it out on a greased baking tray, put tomato puree on top, then put cheese on with pieces of ham and a sprinkling of black pepper. It's like a pizza! But with yummy pastry!

My favourite thing to cook with puff pastry was to roll it out on a greased baking tray, put tomato puree on top, then put cheese on with pieces of ham and a sprinkling of black pepper. It's like a pizza! But with yummy pastry!

Mmmmm that does sound yummy, I could alternatively do that lol ;-) x

Me 2 its coz sarah had them the other day that made me want them.x

Lets all blame Sarah! Although I have u to blame for Curiously Cinnamon ;-) x

How do you not sit down and eat every one of those kit kats with a cuppa in the evenings?? :jelous:

Funnily enough there are 4 left in my fridge which I bought 15Weeks ago on Day 1! If its in the house, I'm not bothered but if it wasn't here I would crave it! Guaranteed! X

Sounds like a great day n full of bargains.

Those Philly sauces are DELISH...

Do u normally just stir it into Pasta? I thought they were worth a try for £1 each. X Loving my bargains! X

Omg I had little cheat few spoon out of Asian type rice oops ! Well would take them out from weekly oops :(
How can I add excersixe ? I did 6000 step ? How can I add that to knw how many Ap I Erend , ?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Omg I had little cheat few spoon out of Asian type rice oops ! Well would take them out from weekly oops :(
How can I add excersixe ? I did 6000 step ? How can I add that to knw how many Ap I Erend , ?

I'm sure a few spoons won't be much? It's hard to calculate AP, I have to do 12000 Steps to earn 1pp.x

Well done on losing another pound. It must be amazing to be a pound away from goal! Some good bargains there - food and especially the cardigan!

Well done on losing another pound. It must be amazing to be a pound away from goal! Some good bargains there - food and especially the cardigan!

I'm loving my £1 Cardigan, made better by the fact it's 11-12 years ;-) I will definitely do the Happy Scale Dance next week if I hit goal ;-) x

The OCD in me has just worked out that I currently weigh 111lbs, ooooooo how exciting! Sorry random post over lol x

Omg that's a lot lol !! Whts the best way to get them then ?

Walking Walking Walking! I've clocked up over 18000 today.x

How on earth do walk that much? General around the house,or do u go out and walk? Xx

Today I just went out shopping with my daughter and a friend :) It soon adds up when u don't think about it :) x

Do u normally just stir it into Pasta? I thought they were worth a try for £1 each. X Loving my bargains! X

I do yea. I'd add veg n chicken but as ur veggie just veg. Peppers. Baby corn. Mushrooms etc
Really tasty

I do yea. I'd add veg n chicken but as ur veggie just veg. Peppers. Baby corn. Mushrooms etc
Really tasty

Mmmmmm look forward to trying it next week! I think we will be eating lots of pasta as I bought tonnes of stuff which goes with pasta lol x

Back