If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

Oh my god you got lots of yummy things and at a bargain price.
As for the cardigan you are so jammy lol that is brill bet you can't wait to wear it

Phili goes so well with pasta! Recently I've been cooking pasta, adding in cold tuna (sorry Serena I know your OCD won't like that!), cooked veg and stirring in half a tub of chilli light philadelphia or garlic and herb philadelphia. It goes between 2 if you cook 120g of pasta, that's 60g each (well I do 59g each for 5pp haha) and it's very yummy.

Does the phili not curdle?? hehehe had to ask?! and what veg would you put with it? :)

No. Philly is great as a cook in sauce
I add mixed peppers mushrooms onion baby corn sweetcorn n green beans.... Or just broccoli

I must give that a try thanks hun.. I tried to make carbonara from scratch before.. Unsuccessfully may I add!! Is it just keep on a low heat and keep stirring?!

I add mixed peppers mushrooms onion baby corn sweetcorn n green beans.... Or just broccoli

Dubchick - long time no speak, and you are going to be a mum! Congratulations!

Omg 18000 how many Ap did u earn then ?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

3PP :) Its amazing how long it takes to earn them but how quickly I could eat them! X

Oh my god you got lots of yummy things and at a bargain price.
As for the cardigan you are so jammy lol that is brill bet you can't wait to wear it

I can't wait! It's lush! Gotta love a bargain ;-) x

Phili goes so well with pasta! Recently I've been cooking pasta, adding in cold tuna (sorry Serena I know your OCD won't like that!), cooked veg and stirring in half a tub of chilli light philadelphia or garlic and herb philadelphia. It goes between 2 if you cook 120g of pasta, that's 60g each (well I do 59g each for 5pp haha) and it's very yummy.

Sounds good without the cold tuna ;-) x

I not made pasta yet ! I think I should try that too

You should :) I always find if fills me up nicely. X

Does the phili not curdle?? hehehe had to ask?! and what veg would you put with it? :)

I don't think so? I'm thinking with the Mushroom Stir In I will just put loads of different types of Mushrooms, not sure about the Garlic n Herb one yet. X

Mmmmmm that sounds good! I'm definitely going to visit the veg aisle for some inspiration ;-) x

I must give that a try thanks hun.. I tried to make carbonara from scratch before.. Unsuccessfully may I add!! Is it just keep on a low heat and keep stirring?!

Could u try the Stir In Sauces while they are £1? X

Morning every one hope all of yus doing good x

Morning Sweetie :) x

Haue a gud day hun. Clock up them steps. I didnt even hit healthy steps yesterday!!x

Thanks Sweetie, Yesterday was the first day I did! School Holidays have been AWFUL for steps! X

Thanks Sweetie, Yesterday was the first day I did! School Holidays have been AWFUL for steps! X

Darn poppy stopping the woman on a mission! Haha good job she is worth it!

Xxx

Back