If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

Hope you're ok Hun,we miss you. Xx

Hope you're OK sweetie.
Were here for you when you're ready. xxx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi Everybody,

I'm just back on temporarily.

I wanted to say sorry that I just vanished this week, I've had an awful few days, really struggled with my feelings about Poppy going back to school and everything else which is going on. I found out I have to have my next gynae op on Friday 20th September and I've also had my last physio session despite my shoulder being no better.

My panic attacks and OCD have been awful this week, I sort of know why but can't write it on here.

This message isn't really making any sense is it :-(

After my 87pp epic Eat-A-Thon on Saturday, I stuck to my 26pp Dailies and did my 4DS as planned, WI this morning and I STS so I guess that's better than a gain, still 1lb till goal.

I will hopefully come back in time but at the moment it's just not the right time for me. I'm sorry.

Love Serena xxxxx

Hi Everybody,

I wanted to say sorry that I just vanished this week, I've had an awful few days, really struggled with my feelings about Poppy going back to school and everything else which is going on. I found out I have to have my next gynae op on Friday 20th September and I've also had my last physio session despite my shoulder being no better.

My panic attacks and OCD have been awful this week, I sort of know why but can't write it on here.

After my 87pp epic Eat-A-Thon on Saturday, I stuck to my 26pp Dailies and did my 4DS as planned, WI this morning and I STS so I guess that's better than a gain, still 1lb till goal.

I will hopefully come back in time but at the moment it's just not the right time for me. I'm sorry.

Love Serena xxxxx

Hope you're feeling better soon, sounds like you're having a really difficult time of things right now. Don't worry about WW and minimins, just focus on yourself and getting better x

No need to apologise or try & explain Serena. Sorts to hear things are so tough at the moment. I will endeavour to be here when you get back (but I am pretty slack). Take care :D x

hi Serena, you need to do what is right for you, don't worry about minimins. we will all be here waiting for you if or when you decide to return. Big hugs xxx

Hi Everybody,

Love Serena xxxxx

Sorry to hear you're having a rough time of it hun.. You take all the time you need but make sure to come back..
Remember... All the cool kids hang out here :)

Big hugs and I know I speak for everyone when I say we're here for you .. xxxxxx

No need to be sorry hun take as much time as you need. If you feel like you ever wana chat or anything we are always here for you. Lots of air hugs xXx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi hun. Just wanted to add my love to all the rest. You come back when you are ready. I am going through some gynae stuff myself at the moment and know how it can really get you down. If you want to pm me we can compare notes (!) but no pressure - you just do what you feel is right for you.

Big well done on the STS btw.

Well done on the sts hun, sorry ur not feeling good at the mo :-( big hugs xx

Back