If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

Poor you, with the op as well to contend with. Do you have anything that has worked for you in the past to get things moving? Also, 'without wishing to be indelicate' as my mum used to say, but there can be gas left behind after some ops around the abdomen can`t there? Could that be contributing to the discomfort?

Nasty, I hate being blocked, especially when you've gas trapped too - it's so painful. I find red wine is a great laxative!!

I can't drink cos of my meds but thanks for the tip! X

Poor you, with the op as well to contend with. Do you have anything that has worked for you in the past to get things moving? Also, 'without wishing to be indelicate' as my mum used to say, but there can be gas left behind after some ops around the abdomen can`t there? Could that be contributing to the discomfort?

I think the fact of everything going on 'down there' isn't exactly helping :-( Nothing has really worried for me of I'm honest, the longest I went was 10 Days when I was about 3Weeks into my WW Journey, that was hell! Hopefully it will happen either tomorrow or Thursday as I really want to WI on Friday! X

Sounds daft but chocolate can relieve?? Lol it used to for me, sometimes I think it's when I think about it it just never comes cx

Normally I would say try some yoga, but probably not a good idea at the moment. Hope it improves soon, xx

Sounds daft but chocolate can relieve?? Lol it used to for me, sometimes I think it's when I think about it it just never comes cx

Thanks Sweeties, I have my full size bar every night and no luck yet :-( x

Good Morning Sweeties

Today I feel like the walking dead :-( I had an awful night :-( Panic Attacks were awful and I think that I must of been Sleep Walking as the house is messy and my legs ache like Ive done a marathon :-(

Neither my body or mind feel like they rested and today is going to be busy :-( Need to take Poppy to School, go get hair washed, meet mum and dad for coffee as its dads birthday, collect Poppy early and take her to hospital as she's having a minor op and then having dinner at Morrisons for dads birthday. I know there's gonna be dinner and cake, lucky Ive got 34 Weeklies left!

Anyways i best get out of bed or none of that stuff is gonna get done!!! X

Hope you don't mind me popping it, I suffer from blockages too & find that prune juice is amazing stuff. I have a small glass before bed and it only takes a day or two to get things moving. If you can hack the taste (I actually quite like it but I know a lot don't) it might be worth a shot! I feel for you tho, nothing worse. Hope it clears soon.

Hope you don't mind me popping it, I suffer from blockages too & find that prune juice is amazing stuff. I have a small glass before bed and it only takes a day or two to get things moving. If you can hack the taste (I actually quite like it but I know a lot don't) it might be worth a shot! I feel for you tho, nothing worse. Hope it clears soon.

Thanks Sweetie! Ive tried Prune Juice before with no luck and one I tried CaliFig and that just blocked me up more :-( x

If I've worked all this out then my birthday is the same as yours the 25th November. All the best babies was born in November.

No I'm 29th :)

Oh serena I feel ur pain. I thought I was going into early labour last night. Trapped wind n IBS flared coz white carbs n I don't get in!!! Was up screaming in pain in the night. Cheap jellies work a treat for sum?? R junk food... Tho I kno ur tryna b good.. But like u, I just hafta wait it out. Nothing I take works n now I can't take anything anyway... :( hope u feel better soon xx

ahhh serena no good. hope you feel ok. and hope poppy is ok later. enjoy cake :) xx

No I'm 29th :)

Oh serena I feel ur pain. I thought I was going into early labour last night. Trapped wind n IBS flared coz white carbs n I don't get in!!! Was up screaming in pain in the night. Cheap jellies work a treat for sum?? R junk food... Tho I kno ur tryna b good.. But like u, I just hafta wait it out. Nothing I take works n now I can't take anything anyway... :( hope u feel better soon xx

Sorry to hear about your pain :-( Are u feeling better today Sweetie? X I'm taking Poppy to see Santa at Harrods on 29th Nov!!! X

ahhh serena no good. hope you feel ok. and hope poppy is ok later. enjoy cake :) xx

Thanks Sweetie.x

Sorry to hear you had a bad night. I hope Poppy's op goes okay today. Have a good time tonight!

Thanks Sarah, just waiting to meet Mum and Dad now.x

Yea much better now.. Cramp is still there but in the background if that makes sense.. Definitely have stopped screaming out in pain.. not sure the office would appreciate it much as its open plan.. lol
How are you doing? xx

Yea much better now.. Cramp is still there but in the background if that makes sense.. Definitely have stopped screaming out in pain.. not sure the office would appreciate it much as its open plan.. lol
How are you doing? xx

Awwww bless u Sweetie. I'm just collecting Poppy at the Office now,her op is at 3.x

Awwww bless u Sweetie. I'm just collecting Poppy at the Office now,her op is at 3.x
Oh.. Good luck Poppy.. Hope all goes well for her.. Will say a little prayer for you and her.. xxx

Oh.. Good luck Poppy.. Hope all goes well for her.. Will say a little prayer for you and her.. xxx

Thanks Sweetie, think I'm gonna need it!!! It's the first time she's ever had anything done, in nearly 6yrs she's only been to the gp twice!!! X

Thanks Sweetie, think I'm gonna need it!!! It's the first time she's ever had anything done, in nearly 6yrs she's only been to the gp twice!!! X
Aww... She'll be absolutely fine hunnie.. You try not to worry too much.. I know that's obviously got to be easier said than done.. xxx

Back